Post Reply Love Creations
Posted 11/21/10
EXAMPLE :

Name:

Age:

Grade(u can make up one):

Bio:

Love Girl/Boy: (for Example i WOuld Be Love girl)

Power:

Personality:

Pic:

Transformation Pic:(Btw..U can't Transfrom Untill u Obtain yourt Fairy andLocket)

Fairy:
Member
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a tree
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Name: Wyn Tan

Age: 15

Grade(u can make up one): 10

Bio: Wyn Tan is a fifteen year old girl whose life just begun.This girl she is the one who you just wanna spend time with.She is very sensitive and likes to be quiet and shy.Once you get to know her she is very Crazy and WEIRD!

Love Girl/Boy: (for Example i WOuld Be Love girl) ? ( Does that means if you like girls or boys?)

Power: Accelerated Regeneration
Faunal Mimicry
Adoptive Muscle Memory
Body Part Substitution
Anatomical Liberation
Body Part Reshaping
Duplication
Invisibility
Matter Ingestion
Amalgamation
Wallcrawling
Invulnerability
Immutability
Mobile Invulnerability
Immobility
Dynamic Camouflage
Bone Protrusion
Self-Detonation
Jet Propulsion
Prehensile Hair
Hyper Constriction
Structure Weakening
Claw Retraction
Vampirism

Personality: Smart,Adorable,cute,nice,sweet,bossy,Weird, Fragile,cry baby at times,Orders people.

Pic:

Transformation Pic:(Btw..U can't Transfrom Untill u Obtain yourt Fairy andLocket)

Fairy:
Posted 11/22/10

-Moon_Love_456 wrote:

Name: Wyn Tan

Age: 15

Grade(u can make up one): 10

Bio: Wyn Tan is a fifteen year old girl whose life just begun.This girl she is the one who you just wanna spend time with.She is very sensitive and likes to be quiet and shy.Once you get to know her she is very Crazy and WEIRD!

Love Girl/Boy: (for Example i WOuld Be Love girl) ? ( Does that means if you like girls or boys?)

Power: Accelerated Regeneration
Faunal Mimicry
Adoptive Muscle Memory
Body Part Substitution
Anatomical Liberation
Body Part Reshaping
Duplication
Invisibility
Matter Ingestion
Amalgamation
Wallcrawling
Invulnerability
Immutability
Mobile Invulnerability
Immobility
Dynamic Camouflage
Bone Protrusion
Self-Detonation
Jet Propulsion
Prehensile Hair
Hyper Constriction
Structure Weakening
Claw Retraction
Vampirism

Personality: Smart,Adorable,cute,nice,sweet,bossy,Weird, Fragile,cry baby at times,Orders people.

Pic:

Transformation Pic:(Btw..U can't Transfrom Untill u Obtain yourt Fairy andLocket)

Fairy:



APPROVED!!!!!!!!! aLSO Btw..Since u were the First on To Post u Will be one of the Magical Girls^^(Also Knows as Love Girls^^)
Posted 11/22/10 , edited 11/22/10
Name:Ayumi Fujibayashi
Age:17
Grade:12th
Bio:She doesn't talk much about her past
Loves Girl/Boy:???????
Powers:Unkown
Personailty:Shy, Nice, Kind, Sweet,Loving,Evil sometime, Can be selfish and stubborn at time.
Pic:

Transformtion:
Posted 11/23/10
Name: kenji onomaru
Age:17
Grade(u can make up one): 10
Bio: past will be revealed later( posible twist)
Love Girl/Boy: ahh please explian what that is. lol
Power: can form weapons instantly, master marksman, can bend the elements with each special weapon.
Personality: kinda outgoing, but cares for his friends
Pic:

Transformation Pic:
Posted 11/23/10

Mangaman11 wrote:

Name: kenji onomaru
Age:17
Grade(u can make up one): 10
Bio: past will be revealed later( posible twist)
Love Girl/Boy: ahh please explian what that is. lol
Power: can form weapons instantly, master marksman, can bend the elements with each special weapon.
Personality: kinda outgoing, but cares for his friends
Pic:

Transformation Pic:


im not done with this character yet, ill have some more ideas once we all start rp'n. this is what i have so far, ill add more later
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/25/10
Name: Hana Kimura

Age: 16

Grade(u can make up one): 11th

Bio: brb

Love Girl/Boy: Love girl

Power: healing, magic, summoning ect.

Personality: calm, cheerful, energetic, loving and caring, helpful

Pic:


Transformation Pic:(Btw..U can't Transfrom Untill u Obtain yourt Fairy andLocket)

Fairy:

Posted 11/25/10
TO ALL PPLS WHO POSTED HERE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Member
10884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Hi
90220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10
Name : Shana Hoshina .

Age : 12

Grade : 8

Bio : Shana family is realy rich . Her parents are currently working over sea 's .

Love Girl/Boy : Nope

Power :

Panzer Schild (Armor Shield) — Blocks all magical attacks coming from one direction with a triangular magic shield,

Pferde — Briefly boosts Shana 's speed by summoning up a localized wind effect focused on her feet

Starlight breaker -- Gathers light and darkness then puss's it away from her sward .

Personality : Quite , kind , friendly

Pic :



Transformation Pic :



Fairy : Sugar
Posted 12/24/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Name : Shana Hoshina .

Age : 12

Grade : 8

Bio : Shana family is realy rich . Her parents are currently working over sea 's .

Love Girl/Boy : Nope

Power :

Panzer Schild (Armor Shield) — Blocks all magical attacks coming from one direction with a triangular magic shield,

Pferde — Briefly boosts Shana 's speed by summoning up a localized wind effect focused on her feet

Starlight breaker -- Gathers light and darkness then puss's it away from her sward .

Personality : Quite , kind , friendly

Pic :



Transformation Pic :



Fairy : Sugar


APPROVED!!!!!
You must be logged in to post.