First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
most hated country
Posted 11/21/10
i see much hate for my country here
for what it is worth i don't even care
when a people work so hard for a bad reputation
they will receive it eventually
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

zangetsu-sama wrote:



First of all, your grammar is ATROCIOUS.

Secondly, i don't know if you've ever been to America but there is infact NOT a McDonalds on every street. The reason why we don't walk places as much in America is cause it is a significantly larger country than Britain so its population is more spread out. I don't know if you've ever walked around a city like Chicago or New York but it's not too easy on the feet, and it'd take you WAY too long to get from place to place.

Third, notice how i never said anything about germany... i was talking about the Nazi party itself and all of the undeniably horrible acts they committed. Regarding Viet. while i do agree that the US had no business in that war. But you basically saying that if we never joined that they would have worked it out or something is complete and utter BS! While we did some pretty bad things in Viet, i'd hardly call us the most "evil" ones in that war...

To get back to the original topic, idk why everyone thinks America is such a horrible place. Just because we have a significant amount of obesse people here, all that means is that you must hate fat people or something o.o. America is actually a pretty great place to live. Especially Compared to like China or Afghanistan (before this recent war)


sorry grammar police, yea if i was typing an essay i would care but online i dont really give a damm. i saying about wlaking around, people in maerica are to lazy to walk to a shop down the road. yea if i was going some where far i would take a car. but i normally work/ bike. i walk school whats only 30min away i go shops whats only20 min and i walk to what you call shopping mall what takes roughly 1 hour. anything longer than 1 hour i would take a car. while america take car for even shop down the road.

with germany thing were talking about country here not groups so when you said nazi in a topic about country what else would i thinik. your fault for using false crap. vietnam look at it clearly. america help killed load people and in end the side they helped lost meaning war would ended ages ago if america didnt join. seriously why do people argue back when they dont have any facts or the right knowledge to argue back. yea nazi are bad racist people. viet name people not bad only stupid americans think vietnam are evil because USA went to there country and killed there people making them the bad guys because they tried to defend them selves from USA manslughter. yea there bad they should just let USA kill them. think before you type things up

finally USA is a good place to live if like stuff like following the media listening to crap being brainwashed and well loving war and murder also guns if you love guns and you want kill harmless animals yea USA a great place. China aint that bad and here the best joke, china is doing better than USA and Britain. the country you say is worse, they are richer than us there economy is doing very well. while are economy are falling because of USA love of war for oil. Afghanistan well who killing people there yea half of murder is coming from USA soldiers so its bad there

want have a argument dont just use grammar as your only strong argument. get some facts before trying to reply.
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
NORTH KOREA, TAKE ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE OUT AND KILL THAT SHORT DICTATOR!! AND HIS LITTLE DOG TOO!
41518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
im a citizen of USA and i would have to say my most hated country is my own.... too much greed and power hungry idiots that fight over stupid shit like oil and such... if your part of a corporation then u can get away with pretty much anything.. money and power is a plague
Posted 11/21/10

darkshadow1988 wrote:

im a citizen of USA and i would have to say my most hated country is my own.... too much greed and power hungry idiots that fight over stupid shit like oil and such... if your part of a corporation then u can get away with pretty much anything.. money and power is a plague


what can you do without money and power in our world?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
O_O USA. ouch. lol. im from USA. >_> no im not white and fat. theses r stereotypes. Hatred. every race and culture live under a different country. who knows. I dont blame who and what. but ourselves as a human race.
and who ever wrote this .. caused hatred on one another ..Online? O_O wow.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
Israel they're keep killing innocent people and kids
23368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/10


You are by far the worst debator i've ever meet online. you're clearly not listening to anything i'm saying to you. The media doesn't brainwash me, I LIVE HERE!!!!! you fuckin idiot.

I so tired of people on the internet, who have probably never even been to the US, try to tell me how bad of a country i live in. I can honstly tell you that im so damn proud and happy to beliving in the United States. I'm not fat, i'm not lazy, im a pacifist, though i do like war but not for the actual fighting (i just love the tactical and strategic parts of it) Bottom line Every country has its problems so don't stand there all high and mighty like your country is fuckin all great and perfect
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

AsuraCryin wrote:

Why a country? I hate this world.


THIS.
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

joshrl wrote:

sorry grammar police, yea if i was typing an essay i would care but online i dont really give a damm. i saying about wlaking around, people in maerica are to lazy to walk to a shop down the road. yea if i was going some where far i would take a car. but i normally work/ bike. i walk school whats only 30min away i go shops whats only20 min and i walk to what you call shopping mall what takes roughly 1 hour. anything longer than 1 hour i would take a car. while america take car for even shop down the road.

with germany thing were talking about country here not groups so when you said nazi in a topic about country what else would i thinik. your fault for using false crap. vietnam look at it clearly. america help killed load people and in end the side they helped lost meaning war would ended ages ago if america didnt join. seriously why do people argue back when they dont have any facts or the right knowledge to argue back. yea nazi are bad racist people. viet name people not bad only stupid americans think vietnam are evil because USA went to there country and killed there people making them the bad guys because they tried to defend them selves from USA manslughter. yea there bad they should just let USA kill them. think before you type things up

finally USA is a good place to live if like stuff like following the media listening to crap being brainwashed and well loving war and murder also guns if you love guns and you want kill harmless animals yea USA a great place. China aint that bad and here the best joke, china is doing better than USA and Britain. the country you say is worse, they are richer than us there economy is doing very well. while are economy are falling because of USA love of war for oil. Afghanistan well who killing people there yea half of murder is coming from USA soldiers so its bad there

want have a argument dont just use grammar as your only strong argument. get some facts before trying to reply.


I'm guessing you have never actually lived in America because all the shit you say is wrong.

Don't worry though because as it's obvious you don't know shit about America, I confess I don't know shit about Britain. All I know is you guys make shitty cars, don't brush your fucking teeth and you all look homeless lol. So it's okay, we both don't know shit about each others country's. But that didn't stop you from posting all your BS so I thought I'd reply.

But to get back on topic, what really pisses me of is how middle eastern country's treat women. I know it's not the womens choice to be born there so I can't hate the country's as a whole. I just hate their ideology.

Posted 11/21/10
EW . JPOP SOUNDS LIKE FART .

Posted 11/21/10

lectricfied wrote:

EW . JPOP SOUNDS LIKE FART .



Compared to K-pop, it sounds like a one cheek sneak.
Posted 11/21/10

Kamayashii wrote:

Israel they're keep killing innocent people and kids


So do the Palestinians.
Posted 11/21/10
JPOP STILL SOUNDS LIKE FART
and KPOP is better .
Posted 11/21/10

lectricfied wrote:

JPOP STILL SOUNDS LIKE FART
and KPOP is better .


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.