First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
most hated country
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
I think it's pointless to hate a country.

It would be more logical to hate a nation.

And with Israel -the Jewish Nation- you can kill two birds with one stone if you wish.
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 11/21/10 , edited 11/21/10

joshrl wrote:


zangetsu-sama wrote:



First of all, your grammar is ATROCIOUS.

Secondly, i don't know if you've ever been to America but there is infact NOT a McDonalds on every street. The reason why we don't walk places as much in America is cause it is a significantly larger country than Britain so its population is more spread out. I don't know if you've ever walked around a city like Chicago or New York but it's not too easy on the feet, and it'd take you WAY too long to get from place to place.

Third, notice how i never said anything about germany... i was talking about the Nazi party itself and all of the undeniably horrible acts they committed. Regarding Viet. while i do agree that the US had no business in that war. But you basically saying that if we never joined that they would have worked it out or something is complete and utter BS! While we did some pretty bad things in Viet, i'd hardly call us the most "evil" ones in that war...

To get back to the original topic, idk why everyone thinks America is such a horrible place. Just because we have a significant amount of obesse people here, all that means is that you must hate fat people or something o.o. America is actually a pretty great place to live. Especially Compared to like China or Afghanistan (before this recent war)


sorry grammar police, yea if i was typing an essay i would care but online i dont really give a damm. i saying about wlaking around, people in maerica are to lazy to walk to a shop down the road. yea if i was going some where far i would take a car. but i normally work/ bike. i walk school whats only 30min away i go shops whats only20 min and i walk to what you call shopping mall what takes roughly 1 hour. anything longer than 1 hour i would take a car. while america take car for even shop down the road.

with germany thing were talking about country here not groups so when you said nazi in a topic about country what else would i thinik. your fault for using false crap. vietnam look at it clearly. america help killed load people and in end the side they helped lost meaning war would ended ages ago if america didnt join. seriously why do people argue back when they dont have any facts or the right knowledge to argue back. yea nazi are bad racist people. viet name people not bad only stupid americans think vietnam are evil because USA went to there country and killed there people making them the bad guys because they tried to defend them selves from USA manslughter. yea there bad they should just let USA kill them. think before you type things up

finally USA is a good place to live if like stuff like following the media listening to crap being brainwashed and well loving war and murder also guns if you love guns and you want kill harmless animals yea USA a great place. China aint that bad and here the best joke, china is doing better than USA and Britain. the country you say is worse, they are richer than us there economy is doing very well. while are economy are falling because of USA love of war for oil. Afghanistan well who killing people there yea half of murder is coming from USA soldiers so its bad there

want have a argument dont just use grammar as your only strong argument. get some facts before trying to reply.


You're 16 and you think you know anything at all about foreign policy or American history or Americans as a whole? Sit the hell down.

Firstly, a lot of the things that makes America SO TREMENDOUSLY AWFUL? Japan absolutely infringes upon the rights of others. People don't want to see this though. Women are making strides in Japan, but by and large, women are second-class citizens. If you aren't Japanese, you will have a difficult time in Japan. This is something that every single weeaboo in this thread needs to know - they may be nice to you in Japan, but you will be nothing more than a foreigner, an invader, and you will never be seen as being on par with a Japanese person.

The United States absolutely has its flaws. This is the truth. America is largely conservative on issues that it shouldn't be, and we're in dire financial straits because the American people fundamentally believe that taxation is evil, which is a horribly naive view. America is a horribly bigoted country. There are a great deal of Americans that are horribly hypocritical about pretty much everything. Some Americans are jealous as hell and deathly scared of China because of its ever-increasing power. But overall, I do love the freedoms that I do have in this country. I enjoy the fact that there are doors open to me that would not be open to me in a country like Japan.

Wanna know why Americans tend to be more overweight than not? Because Americans, in this economy, tend to be POOR. If you live in a poor neighborhood, not only do you not have access to healthy food/produce, your neighborhood is often times too bad to actually walk in. (And when I say bad, I mean bad as in you can be SHOT just for walking outside of your house.) Gyms require memberships, which are often exorbitant in regards to cost. Americans will not go hungry, and why should anyone go hungry just to be thin? That's what an absolute moron does. I'm Americans and, surprise surprise, I'm WITHIN MY NORMAL WEIGHT RANGE. In fact, I'm closer to underweight than overweight.

Also, would you like to know when Vietnam happened? 1960s and 1970s. All of this shit happened long before either one of us were born. And yet YOU think that you have the authority to speak on a subject that you have no clue about? Fun fact - most Americans were vehemently AGAINST the Vietnam War when it happened. Google something called Kent State Shootings.

Also, with Germany, the Nazis didn't simply make headway in Germany. They did it in many other countries as well. Another Fun Fact - Japan was aligned with Nazi Germany.
Posted 11/21/10
psst ... >this is out of topic<
Posted 11/21/10

lectricfied wrote:

psst ... >this is out of topic<


Ya think? However, it is cultural. It pertains to countries, so it isn't too far off.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
Serbia ! lol only cause i'm croatian and we went to war
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/21/10 , edited 11/21/10

joshrl wrote:

sorry grammar police, yea if i was typing an essay i would care but online i dont really give a damm. i saying about wlaking around, people in maerica are to lazy to walk to a shop down the road. yea if i was going some where far i would take a car. but i normally work/ bike. i walk school whats only 30min away i go shops whats only20 min and i walk to what you call shopping mall what takes roughly 1 hour. anything longer than 1 hour i would take a car. while america take car for even shop down the road.

with germany thing were talking about country here not groups so when you said nazi in a topic about country what else would i thinik. your fault for using false crap. vietnam look at it clearly. america help killed load people and in end the side they helped lost meaning war would ended ages ago if america didnt join. seriously why do people argue back when they dont have any facts or the right knowledge to argue back. yea nazi are bad racist people. viet name people not bad only stupid americans think vietnam are evil because USA went to there country and killed there people making them the bad guys because they tried to defend them selves from USA manslughter. yea there bad they should just let USA kill them. think before you type things up

finally USA is a good place to live if like stuff like following the media listening to crap being brainwashed and well loving war and murder also guns if you love guns and you want kill harmless animals yea USA a great place. China aint that bad and here the best joke, china is doing better than USA and Britain. the country you say is worse, they are richer than us there economy is doing very well. while are economy are falling because of USA love of war for oil. Afghanistan well who killing people there yea half of murder is coming from USA soldiers so its bad there

want have a argument dont just use grammar as your only strong argument. get some facts before trying to reply.


I'm guessing you have never actually lived in America because all the shit you say is wrong.

Don't worry though because while it's obvious you don't know shit about America, I confess I don't know shit about Britain. All I know is you make terrible cars, don't brush your fucking teeth and you all look homeless lol. So it's okay, we both don't know shit about each others country's.

To get back on topic, if I had to choose I'd say all of the middle eastern country's. I cannot accept how they treat women, I wish I could wipe everyones brain over there and give them a modern ideology.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
This is SO going to turn into a hub of hate against all muslim countries after the poppy burning ect.
If you're one of these british citizens who hate all of "them damn pakis bunrnin our poppies" stop for a second an think about the hypocrisy behind you, yourself celebrating REMEMBRANCE DAY.
GOD THOSE FACEBOOK GROUPS PISS ME OFF.
Effing racists.

But onto topic... I wouldn't like to go to anywhere near the equator... I can not take the heat! I'm a cold climate person. But why would I hate a country or it's people? It's the politicians making the bad decisions, and in certain places they represent a minority. It doesn't make sense to hate a whole country over a douchebag president/ prime minister.

... this should be in extended discussion.
Posted 11/21/10


I don't hate it or anything, I just really don't like bar codes all that much.
Posted 11/21/10 , edited 11/21/10

joshrl wrote:


zangetsu-sama wrote:



First of all, your grammar is ATROCIOUS.

Secondly, i don't know if you've ever been to America but there is infact NOT a McDonalds on every street. The reason why we don't walk places as much in America is cause it is a significantly larger country than Britain so its population is more spread out. I don't know if you've ever walked around a city like Chicago or New York but it's not too easy on the feet, and it'd take you WAY too long to get from place to place.

Third, notice how i never said anything about germany... i was talking about the Nazi party itself and all of the undeniably horrible acts they committed. Regarding Viet. while i do agree that the US had no business in that war. But you basically saying that if we never joined that they would have worked it out or something is complete and utter BS! While we did some pretty bad things in Viet, i'd hardly call us the most "evil" ones in that war...

To get back to the original topic, idk why everyone thinks America is such a horrible place. Just because we have a significant amount of obesse people here, all that means is that you must hate fat people or something o.o. America is actually a pretty great place to live. Especially Compared to like China or Afghanistan (before this recent war)


sorry grammar police, yea if i was typing an essay i would care but online i dont really give a damm. i saying about wlaking around, people in maerica are to lazy to walk to a shop down the road. yea if i was going some where far i would take a car. but i normally work/ bike. i walk school whats only 30min away i go shops whats only20 min and i walk to what you call shopping mall what takes roughly 1 hour. anything longer than 1 hour i would take a car. while america take car for even shop down the road.

with germany thing were talking about country here not groups so when you said nazi in a topic about country what else would i thinik. your fault for using false crap. vietnam look at it clearly. america help killed load people and in end the side they helped lost meaning war would ended ages ago if america didnt join. seriously why do people argue back when they dont have any facts or the right knowledge to argue back. yea nazi are bad racist people. viet name people not bad only stupid americans think vietnam are evil because USA went to there country and killed there people making them the bad guys because they tried to defend them selves from USA manslughter. yea there bad they should just let USA kill them. think before you type things up

finally USA is a good place to live if like stuff like following the media listening to crap being brainwashed and well loving war and murder also guns if you love guns and you want kill harmless animals yea USA a great place. China aint that bad and here the best joke, china is doing better than USA and Britain. the country you say is worse, they are richer than us there economy is doing very well. while are economy are falling because of USA love of war for oil. Afghanistan well who killing people there yea half of murder is coming from USA soldiers so its bad there

want have a argument don't just use grammar as your only strong argument. get some facts before trying to reply.


You don't realize that Vietnam was split from north to south do you? The north was working with the Soviet union at the time, and the soviets were supplying them so they could spread a fake form of Socialism which promoted a Totalitarian state. America joined the fight in Vietnam because it's an excuse to spread Democracy while digging up dirt on the Soviets so we could win the cold war and stay ahead in the global arms race. It's all about industry, most notably, the Military Industrial Complex, which has become more than just a war for national defense, or policing the word in the name of Liberty. It has now become a necessary lifestyle for America to embrace war and keep it's global influence with it's standing military.

What you said that I highlighted in red. Is, absolutely true. Yet you shouldn't go blaming the civilian populace born in America for it's corrupt system that screws them over.\\

America is addicted to policing the world in the name of Liberating people from the tyranny of evil. Yet it's the very conflict and shit going on in this world that pushed America into adopting such a strong and highly controversial rhetoric to begin with.

Also, if you don't care about your grammar, then for your own good, don't bother stating your opinion on important topics because people won't take it seriously, and since you are debating about a serious topic, you are obviously looking for people to listen to what you have to say.
Moon Princess Moderator
283368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
Hate Threads are not allowed.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.