First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Magic Class
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- *smiles* will then lets begin *sits back on my disk and kyo sits on my lap*
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/23/10
Lucia- the rules are only use magic... no physical attacks and no interfering *glances at kiwi then looks at them* understood...... the punishments will be painful if u break the rules
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*she nods her head to Lucia then looks at Shota* Sarah: yea i called you a clown what are you going to do about it Earth Boy?

*ShotaLaughs
Shota: im going to go hide under my earthly rocks!That your messly little lightning cant get through.
*Shota rippes a peice of floor up and lays under it.*
Shota: just like so.

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Kiwi raises her hand and asks a question* Kiwi: umm... when you say no phisical attack? does that me no punching or kicking them, or do you mea no attacking them whith their magic directly?

*Sarah looks at Shota like he's an idiot* Sarah: you realy think you can hide from me?
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- *looks at kiwi* you cant punch or kick them but u could use your magic directly to the person... understood
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Kiwi raises her hand and asks a question* Kiwi: umm... when you say no phisical attack? does that me no punching or kicking them, or do you mea no attacking them whith their magic directly?

*Sarah looks at Shota like he's an idiot* Sarah: you realy think you can hide from me?

*Shota gets out from underneith the rock and getts into a fighting stance*
Shota: No. Actually i have something planed out very nicely for you.
Shota smiles.
Shota: Ms. Lucia. Shouldnt we go outside or somewere else so we dont destroy the school?

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Shota gets out from underneith the rock and getts into a fighting stance*
Shota: No. Actually i have something planed out very nicely for you.
Shota smiles.
Shota: Ms. Lucia. Shouldnt we go outside or somewere else so we dont destroy the school?



Sarah: i was thinking the samething... it would be better to go outside, i don't want to get you in trouble for letting us destroy the school....
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- *snaps my fingers and we all go to a different dimension with nothing inside..... and floats in the air* there u go feel free to give it your all nothing could destroyed here
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- No need to worry.....
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Sarah looks around as she see's that there is nothing Shota could use for his magic* Sarah: don't mean to be picky, but i don't think this is fair.... i mean Shota has nothing to use for earth....
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Sarah looks around as she see's that there is nothing Shota could use for his magic* Sarah: don't mean to be picky, but i don't think this is fair.... i mean Shota has nothing to use for earth....


Lucia- *lands on my feet and punches the ground and whole ground is earth now* kinda forgot about that.... will there... *floats again into a sitting position*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/23/10





vampirekill10 wrote:


wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Sarah looks around as she see's that there is nothing Shota could use for his magic* Sarah: don't mean to be picky, but i don't think this is fair.... i mean Shota has nothing to use for earth....


Lucia- *lands on my feet and punches the ground and whole ground is earth now* kinda forgot about that.... will there... *floats again into a sitting position*


Sarah: thank you... *she looks at Shota* now its a fair fight... *she throws a punch and instead of hitting you dark energy rushes out and heads strait for Shota*
Moderator
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/10 , edited 11/24/10
-runs to the door and opens it panting-
Yusori: Ahh! Sorry I'm Late!
-bows-
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

SmileyYuni wrote:

-runs to the door and opens it panting-
Yusori: Ahh! Sorry I'm Late!
-bows-


Lucia- *looks at u* please go to kiwi, sarah and shota are about to fight.........
Moderator
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

vampirekill10 wrote:

Lucia- *looks at u* please go to kiwi, sarah and shota are about to fight.........


Yusori: Ah... -confused-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.