First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Watermelon Dorm
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Kiwi and Sarah look at eachother then at you* Kiwi and Sarah: what ceremony?
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Kiwi and Sarah look at eachother then at you* Kiwi and Sarah: what ceremony?


Lucia- will its when there is a full moon I turn into my demon form and I go and kill 1 person that is perfect and I will regain my sight
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


Kiwi: cool so then we can play the game! *Sarah puts her hand on Kiwi's shoulder*
Sarah: Kiwi don't forget thats the day the sky will turn pitch black as well...
Kiwi: oh yea... i forgot sorry...
Sarah: it's ok... sorry we won't be joining you on your ceremony, we'll be busy doing something else....
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Kiwi: cool so then we can play the game! *Sarah puts her hand on Kiwi's shoulder*
Sarah: Kiwi don't forget thats the day the sky will turn pitch black as well...
Kiwi: oh yea... i forgot sorry...
Sarah: it's ok... sorry we won't be joining you on your ceremony, we'll be busy doing something else....


Lucia- its alright I dont think u would want to see something horrible like that
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


Sarah: trust me we've seen worse... *she looks down like their hiding something as Kiwi does to*
Kiwi: .................
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- *walks infront of kiwi and holds your hand and sees a little of your past* ..............
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*as soon as you saw are past you saw nothing but murder a whole Assassin Family killed which was also broadcasted on the news 5 years ago* "5 years ago" News: we have a special bulletin the famouse Assassin Family of the Mikiels have all been murdered all 50 familly members, 60 buttlers and maids, and the whole estate was burned down, no-one know who killed the Assassins, so beware the murderers are still out there and on the loose lock all your doors and windows and pray they catch the murders *after the news was finished it went back a little further to when it happened and you saw both Kiwi and Sarah killing their Family and escaping undetected and it finishes as Kiwi takes her hand away*
Kiwi: ...............i...............
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*as soon as you saw are past you saw nothing but murder a whole Assassin Family killed which was also broadcasted on the news 5 years ago* "5 years ago" News: we have a special bulletin the famouse Assassin Family of the Mikiels have all been murdered all 50 familly members, 60 buttlers and maids, and the whole estate was burned down, no-one know who killed the Assassins, so beware the murderers are still out there and on the loose lock all your doors and windows and pray they catch the murders *after the news was finished it went back a little further to when it happened and you saw both Kiwi and Sarah killing their Family and escaping undetected and it finishes as Kiwi takes her hand away*
Kiwi: ...............i...............


Lucia- ............... I see u had a horrible pass *looks away* I know how u feel.....
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Kiwi went from a sad face to an angry face* Kiwi: i............ hated them........... they captured Sarah and gave her to are step brother which was the Prince of Assassins and the Reaper of Time and made him choose wheather to kill her or release her....
Sarah: .... Kiwi......
Kiwi: but i did everything i could to convince him to release her, he did but he didn't promise he'd come after her and me and have the others come after us....
Sarah: Kiwi! stop! she doesn't need to know... if anyone else finds out we did that they'll be after us again....
Kiwi: but... why? why can't we tell her?
Sarah: we don't need to drag others into our problems, it's are problem we'll deal with it...
Kiwi: i guess your right...
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Lucia- I could help, I am a queen from another world.... I have a lot of power. I would be happy to help u guys *smiles*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/23/10


Sarah: thanks, but no thanks.... it's are problem we'll take care of it.... *Kiwi hugs Sarah*
Kiwi: Sarah i'm sorry i made you mad, but please let her help....
Sarah: we're safe for now already as long as we keep our past to our self, we'll be fine... *she gets up and heads for the door* classes will probably start soon so i'm heading to class... *Kiwi gets up and follows her*
Kiwi: sorry... we'll see you in class... we're going to magic class first...
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sarah: thanks, but no thanks.... it's are problem we'll take care of it.... *Kiwi hugs Sarah*
Kiwi: Sarah i'm sorry i made you mad, but please let her help....
Sarah: we're safe for now already as long as we keep our past to our self, we'll be fine... *she gets up and heads for the door* classes will probably start soon so i'm heading to class... *Kiwi gets up and follows her*
Kiwi: sorry... we'll see you in class... we're going to magic class first...


Lucia- oh yes magic class... *stands up and snaps my fingers kyo let us go, grabs the leash and kyo leads me to the class*
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Shota walks into the dorm, "UMM can some one tell me were i sleep?" he chuckled.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


Kiwi: anywere i guess, but you better hurry Magic class is gonna start we'll see you there...
*Sarah and Kiwi heads to Magic class*
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/10


*Shota looks around*
Shota: I guess im going to take this area for now.
*Puts his stuff up against the dresser and heads to magic class*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.