First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Is there life on other planets?
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / NeoTokyo
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Proberbly.
25581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Actually, I read recently that a planet was found, just by luck. Scientists say there is 100% percent life on it, though it would take a long time to reach that place, you have to be traveling light speed, will take about several years going at that speed to get there. One side of the planet is always dark, so it's very cold on the other side of that planet. We aren't the only ones in the entire universe. People who don't believe so, haven't done much research.

4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cornwall, UK
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Yeah...plant life, bacteria, etc ...
4546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / N. Charleston SC
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
yea i hope there is life on other planets
Posted 11/22/10
I think so. I mean the universe is HUGE! No one has ever explored the whole universe soooo yeah there's a possibility.
Posted 11/22/10
Well of course, given since space is infinite then there is at least several life on other planets....Anyways screw thinking about life on other planet, i'm more interested if space has a limit... would there be a a gigantic wall tht say's dead end
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

joshrl wrote:

well i am from Venus.


I am from Jupiter
16405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
I am sure there is "intelligent" life somewhere in the universe. Considering how big the universe is the chances of their being other "people" is highly probable.

-Oh and warp speed (faster than light speed) baby, it's possible. At least that is what scientists have concluded.
But i wonder what would become of someone if they were to accidentally warp planetside?
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

jhanna_12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:

well i am from Venus.


I am from Jupiter


ooo cool, people from Venus we called Venusian. what do you people from Jupiter call them selves. XD
also how is it like in Jupiter
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Silvermoon City
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
As people have previously stated, It's almost a given that there is life on other planets other than earth. If you then say "intelligent" life, that's a different topic but you still basically get the same answer. Lets say the chance for Intelligent life to form like us humans in a galaxy is.. 0.001% but add in all the billions of galaxies that exist, (and considering the universe is ever expanding) you should get your answer. I personally have seen something that I can't explain. Unless it was a top secret military aircraft that can speed through the air, suddenly stop, and then take off in the blink of an eye.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Its naive to think we would be the only life in the universe, if we grew over billions of years there is nothing stopping other planets in other universes doing the same
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

zomgitsyaoi wrote:

As people have previously stated, It's almost a given that there is life on other planets other than earth. If you then say "intelligent" life, that's a different topic but you still basically get the same answer. Lets say the chance for Intelligent life to form like us humans in a galaxy is.. 0.001% but add in all the billions of galaxies that exist, (and considering the universe is ever expanding) you should get your answer. I personally have seen something that I can't explain. Unless it was a top secret military aircraft that can speed through the air, suddenly stop, and then take off in the blink of an eye.


You do realize that there are airplanes so fast, that it takes them only half an hour to reach from the USA to Russia?
And that recently the military just expanded their options, and now they can have invisible airplanes to the eye and to the radars?
And I do think that if we were ever visited by these aliens, our satellites would have caught a picture or two so if by any chance there is life out there, they haven't had the pleasure to meet us yet :P
Oh and about that intelligence thing, go figure...they could be stupid..lol
Posted 11/23/10
Personally, I think so. They did find out there was water on Mars (I think that's the right planet).
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

joshrl wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:

well i am from Venus.


I am from Jupiter


ooo cool, people from Venus we called Venusian. what do you people from Jupiter call them selves. XD
also how is it like in Jupiter


we are called Jovian.. XDD
It's great here but it's soo cold right now.. and always have storms... XD
what about there?
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/10

jhanna_12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:

well i am from Venus.


I am from Jupiter


ooo cool, people from Venus we called Venusian. what do you people from Jupiter call them selves. XD
also how is it like in Jupiter


we are called Jovian.. XDD
It's great here but it's soo cold right now.. and always have storms... XD
what about there?


its very hot here, not as bad as Mars but still very hot. heat is very nice, you can get good tan on Venus
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.