Post Reply Enroll here
90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/22/10
Username:
Character name:
Age:
Gender:
Rase:
Magical gift:
Bio:
Picture (Not in spolier) :



90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/22/10 , edited 11/22/10
Username:2magicgirl
Character name:Shana
Age:12
Gender:female
Rase:Magical girl
Magical gift: Light and fire magic
Bio:Under co.Shana a member of the famous "Hayama" clan.One of the most powerfull and magical world familys on earth.Her familys skill of magic is element.But Shana is the only one who use's any other magic.But light magic,one of the most powerfull skills ever.
Picture (Not in spolier) :

90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/22/10 , edited 11/22/10
Username:2magicgirl
Character name:Kotono
Age:12
Gender:female
Rase:magical girl
Magical gift:Can talk to cats,fly and use Sakura(Cherry blossom) magic
Bio:Part of the famous "Sakura" clan.Kotono is a kind helpfull girl,who loves to have fun.Kotono's family make tradinial japanese dress's.She has two little sisters who are in the youngest year in the academy.
Picture (Not in spolier) :



Kotono's two younger sisters

On the left is Mitsuki.The youngest out of the twins.She is sporty and a little bit tomboy.On the right is Natsuki.A cheerfull girl girl.Good at art.


Kotono's parents

Rin and Len.
Posted 11/22/10
Username:Angela210
Character Name:Nanami and Chiya(The Evil Silde or The Darkest Silde of Nanami)
Age:15
Gender:Female
Race:Devil with an evil silde
Magical Gift:Unkown
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 5 year old but Nanami have an evil silde of her..(update more later)
Pic:
Nanami:


Chiya:
90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/23/10

Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Nanami and Chiya(The Evil Silde or The Darkest Silde of Nanami)
Age:15
Gender:Female
Race:Devil with an evil silde
Magical Gift:Unkown
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 5 year old but Nanami have an evil silde of her..(update more later)
Pic:
Nanami:


Chiya:



approved.Plz roleplay.I will pm you when the group is ready
Posted 11/23/10

2magicgirl wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Nanami and Chiya(The Evil Silde or The Darkest Silde of Nanami)
Age:15
Gender:Female
Race:Devil with an evil silde
Magical Gift:Unkown
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 5 year old but Nanami have an evil silde of her..(update more later)
Pic:
Nanami:


Chiya:



approved.Plz roleplay.I will pm you when the group is ready


Thank you and Okay then
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/23/10
Username: RKGarl
Character name: Cierra Furiosaki
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Race: Human with powers
Magical gift: The element of Psychic
Bio: Cierra lived a normal life... until her 9th birthday. She received magical powers in her sleep, and the next morning she told everyone about it. No one believed her. She got frustrated and released her powers, causing total destruction. Months after that incident, Cierra met an old woman, who taught her to control her powers. Everyday she went to learn, but after learning for 8 months, her parents died from a car crash. That left Cierra to live with the old woman. She had trouble in regular school so the old woman enrolled her into this academy, in which she believes Cierra will do better.
Picture (Not in spolier) :
Cierra

The old woman


90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/23/10

RKGarl wrote:

Username: RKGarl
Character name: Cierra Furiosaki
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Race: Human with powers
Magical gift: The element of Psychic
Bio: Cierra lived a normal life... until her 9th birthday. She received magical powers in her sleep, and the next morning she told everyone about it. No one believed her. She got frustrated and released her powers, causing total destruction. Months after that incident, Cierra met an old woman, who taught her to control her powers. Everyday she went to learn, but after learning for 8 months, her parents died from a car crash. That left Cierra to live with the old woman. She had trouble in regular school so the old woman enrolled her into this academy, in which she believes Cierra will do better.
Picture (Not in spolier) :
Cierra

The old woman



approved

2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / NY, USA
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
Username: ShiehShiu
Character name: Mocks Deagan
Age: 13
Gender: Boy
Rase: Human
Magical gift: Languages
Bio:
He is very good at observing things around him.
His family background is a mystery, nobody know, not even himself.
He is always wearing white t-shirt and black pants.
He is always clam and quiet. Love to read, always carry a book with him.
He is good at study, always getting good grades at school.
Picture (Not in spolier) :
dark yellow short hair with no frame glasses plus dark green eyes.
Can I do this later? Like in Thursday or Friday....?
90276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 11/24/10

ShiehShiu wrote:

Username: ShiehShiu
Character name: Mocks Deagan
Age: 13
Gender: Boy
Rase: Human
Magical gift: Languages
Bio:
He is very good at observing things around him.
His family background is a mystery, nobody know, not even himself.
He is always wearing white t-shirt and black pants.
He is always clam and quiet. Love to read, always carry a book with him.
He is good at study, always getting good grades at school.
Picture (Not in spolier) :
dark yellow short hair with no frame glasses plus dark green eyes.
Can I do this later? Like in Thursday or Friday....?


approved

2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / NY, USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/10 , edited 11/27/10

2magicgirl wrote:


ShiehShiu wrote:

Username: ShiehShiu
Character name: Mocks Deagan
Age: 13
Gender: Boy
Rase: Human
Magical gift: Languages
Bio:
He is very good at observing things around him.
His family background is a mystery, nobody know, not even himself.
He is always wearing white t-shirt and black pants.
He is always clam and quiet. Love to read, always carry a book with him.
He is good at study, always getting good grades at school.
Picture (Not in spolier) :
dark yellow short hair with no frame glasses plus dark green eyes.
Can I do this later? Like in Thursday or Friday....?


approved



So, here is the pic.....
http://image2.tinierme.com/selfy.swf?mode=fitting&back=0&hat=10349351&bg=0&face=10468765&hair=10403444&accef=10347891&accen=10349016&top=10395856&coat=10368741&acceh=10317551&bottom=1034871&shoe=10413461&bodycolor=17000198&bgFlg=1&pBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.tinierme.com%2F
You must be logged in to post.