First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Character Creation
Posted 11/26/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Copy and paste this and fill it out :P
username:
name:
age:
charas (up to 2 unless with Easter)
chara nari:
Are you with Easter:
bio:
pic:


My character

I'll start out! :)
I would like to be with Easter so yes I will have my first original Chara and noof ne my two X's ones.
I lost my first one.
P.S. The plot is up to us,however you want to go. Treat it like a story and don't force anything on anyone.
and if you having a hard time finding chara's look here: http://www.polyvore.com/chibi_kawaii/set?id=12336103



Kuki. She is a open book; easy to read, and predictable. Until Kuarmi came around. Now she is learning to be a bit more mysterious;she is trying to be a bit more closed up and doesn't spill her guts. She has no real reason for joining Easter; expect now that the guardians have been after her. Now, with the Easter boss and daughter as her guardian's she needs all the protection she needs. She has a good life and loving parnets; just Easter offers her the chance to change.
She is often referred as the weakling until Kuarmi or Enone transforms with her; changing the plate entirely. She is always doing a chara change and transforming- becoming Kuki and Enone but she is never nice and kind anymore. That's where Rina comes in; a sweet childish chara. She wants Kuki to be secretive yes; but caring and nice at the same time. Enone often picks on her; just wanting Kuki to win and be strong. And to never show her weak side. Kuarmi want's her to be secretive to but being weak is okay with her.
Kuki goes to Seyio Academy is one of the main targets of the guardians; since she right there. She isn't childish but when chara changing with Rina; she becomes like a little girl; helpless, sweet and weak.
Her hair changes with character transformation. Her while performing a character change with Kuarmi a pink flower goes in her hair, Rina a white, and a black one with Enone. Kuki is only in elementary school but is very open but can be fierce. She is 9. She has had Kuarmi for two years and Enone for a few days as well as Rina






Rina

Kuki's sweet, frail and weak side. It was born from her desire to be like the guardians; even though she doesn't think she could
Rina is often picked on by Enone; the hot headed, strong chara. But Kuarmi enjoys Rina company; treating her like a sister. Rina can be secretive but is sweet and nice and often changes the subject when a secret comes up. Unlike Enone who will spill. Rina was born just a few days ago; making it Kuki's third and last chara. She is sweet, loveable and the totally opposite of Kuki. But Kuki still uses her; knowing that she has to believe. But not in battles; if she does Rina's a last restort. She isn't to strong but weak and sweet.


do i have to make my own picture or do i find it off the web?
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Whatever please you :DD
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10



Very much approved; make sure to read past post!
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
name: Aimichou Tokyo
age: 15
charas:

chara nari:

Are you with Easter: Yes
bio: As Aimichou grew up her parents got a divorce when she was just 5 and was invisible when they were going through of who gets what stuff. At 7 Aimichou's father died and went to live with her mother who had 2 other kids from her second husband and Aimi's life was crashing all around her. Tick and Tock were then born to reverse or stop what had happen or is happening now. Noel was born to have a voice. Now that Aimichou is 15 Easter is like her second home, she feels appreciated and not alone.
pic:
Posted 11/26/10
ok, here i go:



username:pandablossom


pic:
name: Satsuki Minase (nick name is Satchan or Minasa)
age:believe it or not, 14
Are you with Easter: She was with Easter, but She betrayed them.

Bio: When Satsuki's Family was recruited into Easter, her life changed. her father became president of a easter toy company. her sister betrayed them first. life was to hard for her with people chasing her and all. now, after transferring to seiyo, Satsuki saw the lives of the gaurdians. even though she is part of easter, she now spies on easter for the gaurdians. even though she wears dresses (thanks to mommy dear) she's a bit of a sailor mouth. she rebels and can kick your butt. She has many secrets. She has a crush on her sempai, Subaru Takako. He doesn't care for her, but he saw her chara mari with lily, he fell for the girl, he didnt know who she was.

charas (up to 2 unless with Easter)

11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

name: Aimichou Tokyo
age: 15
charas:

chara nari:

Are you with Easter: Yes
bio: As Aimichou grew up her parents got a divorce when she was just 5 and was invisible when they were going through of who gets what stuff. At 7 Aimichou's father died and went to live with her mother who had 2 other kids from her second husband and Aimi's life was crashing all around her. Tick and Tock were then born to reverse or stop what had happen or is happening now. Noel was born to have a voice. Now that Aimichou is 15 Easter is like her second home, she feels appreciated and not alone.
pic:



Approved :)
Do you secretly want to be with the guardians or anything like that?
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


Ikutos-Lady-Amu wrote:

name: Aimichou Tokyo
age: 15
charas:

chara nari:

Are you with Easter: Yes
bio: As Aimichou grew up her parents got a divorce when she was just 5 and was invisible when they were going through of who gets what stuff. At 7 Aimichou's father died and went to live with her mother who had 2 other kids from her second husband and Aimi's life was crashing all around her. Tick and Tock were then born to reverse or stop what had happen or is happening now. Noel was born to have a voice. Now that Aimichou is 15 Easter is like her second home, she feels appreciated and not alone.
pic:



Approved :)
Do you secretly want to be with the guardians or anything like that?


I guess since there is one spot left, besides it'll be fun
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

pandablossom wrote:

ok, here i go:



username:pandablossom


pic:
name: Satsuki Minase (nick name is Satchan or Minasa)
age:believe it or not, 14
Are you with Easter: She was with Easter, but She betrayed them.

Bio: When Satsuki's Family was recruited into Easter, her life changed. her father became president of a easter toy company. her sister betrayed them first. life was to hard for her with people chasing her and all. now, after transferring to seiyo, Satsuki saw the lives of the gaurdians. even though she is part of easter, she now spies on easter for the gaurdians. even though she wears dresses (thanks to mommy dear) she's a bit of a sailor mouth. she rebels and can kick your butt. She has many secrets. She has a crush on her sempai, Subaru Takako. He doesn't care for her, but he saw her chara mari with lily, he fell for the girl, he didnt know who she was.

charas (up to 2 unless with Easter)



approved; your new position?

Posted 11/26/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


pandablossom wrote:

ok, here i go:



username:pandablossom


pic:
name: Satsuki Minase (nick name is Satchan or Minasa)
age:believe it or not, 14
Are you with Easter: She was with Easter, but She betrayed them.

Bio: When Satsuki's Family was recruited into Easter, her life changed. her father became president of a easter toy company. her sister betrayed them first. life was to hard for her with people chasing her and all. now, after transferring to seiyo, Satsuki saw the lives of the gaurdians. even though she is part of easter, she now spies on easter for the gaurdians. even though she wears dresses (thanks to mommy dear) she's a bit of a sailor mouth. she rebels and can kick your butt. She has many secrets. She has a crush on her sempai, Subaru Takako. He doesn't care for her, but he saw her chara mari with lily, he fell for the girl, he didnt know who she was.

charas (up to 2 unless with Easter)



approved; your new position?



ill be ace^^
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

Done, feel free to read past post and other things
Make sure you post!

11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10


Done, read old post and add other characters to get to know each other
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Name: Kumiko
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: Quiet, silly, friendly, smart, but never serious
Bio: Kumiko's parents died myseriously when she was three. One day she was dropped off by some neighbors after she finished preschool and found them dead. She continues to live with her harsh grandparents and was worked to death. One day, when she was 6, she was cleaning and decided to stop and pack her stuff. The next day she left without a word. She went off to random places, only carrying her chara eggs and her guitar. Two years later her chara eggs hatched and she was surpirised by it. She wander for another year and found Seiyo Academy. She found out her parents onced lived here and they left their old house to her and money to go to school. She walked in and drew alot of attention, but never liked it. With in the first few weeks of her school life, she became instantly popular, but still hated it. She's a tomboy.
Dream: To be the person she wants to be and for everyone to treat her like a normal girl. She just wants to grow wings and soar the skies and be able to be unseen and sneaky, but still be herself.
Name of charas: Kayo, Miho
Pic:

~SHUGO CHARA~
Name: Kayo
Gender: Female
Personality: Care free, fun, Silly, friendly
Type of Would Be Self: To be able to be free like the sky
Chara Nyari: Sky Dragon
Pic:


♪Chara Name: Kayo
♪Chara Items: Goggles and Spike Wheel

♪Chara Nyari: Sky Dragon
♪Chara Attacks: Spiral Wind, Black Fog, Misty Tornado

♪Name: Miho
♪Gender: Female
♪Personality: Quiet, invisable, shy, untalkitive, friendly
♪Type of Would Be Self: To be unseen and blend in, hard to find and ignored, but help save others...
♪Chara Nyari: Mistic Black Night
♪Pic:


♪Chara Name: Miho
♪Chara Items: Black sword (in picture above)
♪Chara Nyari: Black Night
♪Chara Attacks: Sealing Fate, Black Shadows, Binding Chains


Approved; your position?


Are you with Easter: No
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Name: Kumiko
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: Quiet, silly, friendly, smart, but never serious
Bio: Kumiko's parents died myseriously when she was three. One day she was dropped off by some neighbors after she finished preschool and found them dead. She continues to live with her harsh grandparents and was worked to death. One day, when she was 6, she was cleaning and decided to stop and pack her stuff. The next day she left without a word. She went off to random places, only carrying her chara eggs and her guitar. Two years later her chara eggs hatched and she was surpirised by it. She wander for another year and found Seiyo Academy. She found out her parents onced lived here and they left their old house to her and money to go to school. She walked in and drew alot of attention, but never liked it. With in the first few weeks of her school life, she became instantly popular, but still hated it. She's a tomboy.
Dream: To be the person she wants to be and for everyone to treat her like a normal girl. She just wants to grow wings and soar the skies and be able to be unseen and sneaky, but still be herself.
Name of charas: Kayo, Miho
Pic:

~SHUGO CHARA~
Name: Kayo
Gender: Female
Personality: Care free, fun, Silly, friendly
Type of Would Be Self: To be able to be free like the sky
Chara Nyari: Sky Dragon
Pic:


♪Chara Name: Kayo
♪Chara Items: Goggles and Spike Wheel

♪Chara Nyari: Sky Dragon
♪Chara Attacks: Spiral Wind, Black Fog, Misty Tornado

♪Name: Miho
♪Gender: Female
♪Personality: Quiet, invisable, shy, untalkitive, friendly
♪Type of Would Be Self: To be unseen and blend in, hard to find and ignored, but help save others...
♪Chara Nyari: Mistic Black Night
♪Pic:


♪Chara Name: Miho
♪Chara Items: Black sword (in picture above)
♪Chara Nyari: Black Night
♪Chara Attacks: Sealing Fate, Black Shadows, Binding Chains


Approved; your position?


Are you with Easter: No


Will you be the king?
11152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Soraru's Heart
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
I Changed My Age To 16,Is That Ok?
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
of course
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.