First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 12/3/10


Chain Cage is only aloud here or if u get invited
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Lucia- *takes of my shoes and lets go of kyo leash and kyo runs off and I go to a grave and just sits down* .........
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/27/10


*Kiwi takes her shoes off and goes and sits next to you* Kiwi: so... what did Sarah say? if you don't mind me asking...
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Kiwi takes her shoes off and goes and sits next to you* Kiwi: so... what did Sarah say? if you don't mind me asking...


Lucia- *keeps looking at the direction of the grave* she says that she was able to heal my eyes without me killing anyone
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/27/10


*looks at you surprised* Kiwi: ........... she was the first Elite Medical Assassin to cure 3 blind witnesses, that survived an attack from a Rouge Assassin that only attacks Royal Family and blinds them, but after that she did something horrible and got arrested............ *Tears started to roll down her face*
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*looks at you surprised* Kiwi: ........... she was the first Elite Medical Assassin to cure 3 blind witnesses, that survived an attack from a Rouge Assassin that only attacks Royal Family and blinds them, but after that she did something horrible and got arrested............ *Tears started to roll down her face*


Lucia- what happen......
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/27/10


Kiwi: i can't say... otherwise she'll.... be mad at me.... and i dont' want her to be mad.... *she wipes her tears away and looks at you* did she tell you we were Princesses?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
sajiko walks in the garden and tend to the roses


Sajiko

...................
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Kiwi: i can't say... otherwise she'll.... be mad at me.... and i dont' want her to be mad.... *she wipes her tears away and looks at you* did she tell you we were Princesses?


Lucia- ahhh... yeh she did
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/27/10


*she looks at the grave sad* do you know how much it will ruin a Royal Family Member if they get arrested?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10


*she looks up with a sad look as she sits next to Lucia and see's Sajiko tending the roses in the garden*
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/28/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she looks up with a sad look as she sits next to Lucia and see's Sajiko tending the roses in the garden*



sajiko tend to the roses then picks one and looks at it


Sajiko

...................
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/28/10


*a crow lands on your shoulder and looks at you like it's friendly*
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/28/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*a crow lands on your shoulder and looks at you like it's friendly*


sajiko looks at the crow and pets it


Sajiko

...................
[/
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/28/10


*the crow stairs into your eyes and you could hear a female voice in your mind* "hello..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.