First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Aichi Academy School Grounds
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/10 , edited 11/24/10
This is the grounds for the school.
Posted 11/24/10
Nana:*Walks around* This is such beautiful school *giggles and sits down on the bench*
Member
28264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Angela210 wrote:

Nana:*Walks around* This is such beautiful school *giggles and sits down on the bench*

Keiti:Hiya!!! are you new because im a guardian of the Aichi acadamey school grounds and i would like you to line up SO HURRY PLEASE!


Posted 11/25/10

-AmuHinamori wrote:


Keiti:Hiya!!! are you new because im a guardian of the Aichi acadamey school grounds and i would like you to line up SO HURRY PLEASE!




Nana:*See Keiti and then * um...Hey there, Yeah I'm new here and I see so where is the line up? *Gets up then books fall out of her hand* not again *Pick up the books*
Member
28264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Angela210 wrote:


-AmuHinamori wrote:


Keiti:Hiya!!! are you new because im a guardian of the Aichi acadamey school grounds and i would like you to line up SO HURRY PLEASE!




Nana:*See Keiti and then * um...Hey there, Yeah I'm new here and I see so where is the line up? *Gets up then books fall out of her hand* not again *Pick up the books*

Just other there ! hey pick up that book thats lieing at my feet
Posted 11/25/10

-AmuHinamori wrote:


Just other there ! hey pick up that book thats lieing at my feet


Nana:I see *Sighs and said quitely to herself* this is girl pretty mean at least she can say,"please" *Became quite an pick up the book thats lieing at Keiti's Feet and looks at her then said in selfish and stubborn voice* Goodbye now and see you later *Walks over to the others student who were line up*
Member
28264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Angela210 wrote:


-AmuHinamori wrote:


Just other there ! hey pick up that book thats lieing at my feet


Nana:I see *Sighs and said quitely to herself* this is girl pretty mean at least she can say,"please" *Became quite an pick up the book thats lieing at Keiti's Feet and looks at her then said in selfish and stubborn voice* Goodbye now and see you later *Walks over to the others student who were line up*
#
HAY! YOU !! ! Dont be stubborn I'd like to be your freind haha im not as mean as you think meet the other girls there terrible but hay ! we can be freinds

155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/25/10

HAY! YOU !! ! Dont be stubborn I'd like to be your freind haha im not as mean as you think meet the other girls there terrible but hay ! we can be freinds


"Heyyy!" this voice was none other than Miki's voice.
Posted 11/25/10

-AmuHinamori wrote:

#
HAY! YOU !! ! Dont be stubborn I'd like to be your freind haha im not as mean as you think meet the other girls there terrible but hay ! we can be freinds



Nana:*Stopped and loks at her* What is it? Sighs* I see then and I can be selfish and stubborn at time so yeah but then again I see so Okay then
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Nana:*Stopped and loks at her* What is it? Sighs* I see then and I can be selfish and stubborn at time so yeah but then again I see so Okay then


Miki looked at the girl who was with Keiti. "Hey, you are you?" she asked, pointing to Nana.
Member
28264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Nana:*Stopped and loks at her* What is it? Sighs* I see then and I can be selfish and stubborn at time so yeah but then again I see so Okay then


Miki looked at the girl who was with Keiti. "Hey, you are you?" she asked, pointing to Nana.


Uhh hi! Im Keiti and i just made freinds with Nana do you know her since you know her name???
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Uhh hi! Im Keiti and i just made freinds with Nana do you know her since you know her name???


Miki looked around. "Nope! I just transferred here from another school outta the area! But this place is nice and big! I like it!" she smiled.
24478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / -Seirin-
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Blaze: -crossing the street and stares up at the building- .....-continues walking onto the school grounds examining everything around trying to find a spot to sit down and relax-
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Blaze: -crossing the street and stares up at the building- .....-continues walking onto the school grounds examining everything around trying to find a spot to sit down and relax-


Miki saw a girl walking. "Hey!" she ran over to her. "Who are you? You look like you're new here!" she smiled.
24478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / -Seirin-
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Blaze: -crossing the street and stares up at the building- .....-continues walking onto the school grounds examining everything around trying to find a spot to sit down and relax-


Miki saw a girl walking. "Hey!" she ran over to her. "Who are you? You look like you're new here!" she smiled.


Blaze: -turns and looks at the girl with a bored expression- My name is Blaze and yes I am new here....-she finishes while looking at the girl infront of her-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.