First  Prev  539  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  Next  Last
Post Reply Post the anime you've watched today
Posted 2/26/13
Shin Sekai Yori ep 5-19

I thought this anime is lite or something heartwarming but I was wrong.
I just want to enjoy an anime for a day but I got addicted to it.
19392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
Marathoned all of Usagi Drop because it's being removed. Was very good.
46239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/26/13 , edited 2/26/13
GJ-bu
Quarlo 
19343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
Marathoning Usagi Drop. With some Kiss x Sis thrown in for laughs.
17148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / US Florida
Offline
Posted 2/26/13

penguinspoop wrote:

Shin Sekai Yori ep 5-19

I thought this anime is lite or something heartwarming but I was wrong.
I just want to enjoy an anime for a day but I got addicted to it.


lol i'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the 21s episode to come out already XD less than an hour to go
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baltimore
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
None today yet, yesterday it was Lucky Star
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
Little Busters! Episodes 5-6
Posted 2/26/13

Hei-201 wrote:

Little Busters! Episodes 5-6


Do you recommend that show? Another Key classic?

And I finished watching Kimi ni Todoke for the second time. My favorite anime of all time!
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 2/26/13 , edited 2/26/13

chase6565 wrote:


Hei-201 wrote:

Little Busters! Episodes 5-6


Do you recommend that show? Another Key classic?

And I finished watching Kimi ni Todoke for the second time. My favorite anime of all time!


Yes, its pretty good so far. It kinda reminds me a little of "Angel Beats!".
Posted 2/26/13

Hei-201 wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


Hei-201 wrote:

Little Busters! Episodes 5-6


Do you recommend that show? Another Key classic?

And I finished watching Kimi ni Todoke for the second time. My favorite anime of all time!


Yes, its pretty good so far. It kinda reminds me a little of "Angel Beats!".


Holy shiznit if it has a Angel Beats vibe there is no way I can miss out on watching this!!!


gurochan wrote:

Texhnolyze. Just finished episode 4


^ I heard that animes pretty dark. I've been wanting to watch it but I don't know if I can stand watching dark animes. I've been constantly watching slice of life for forever.
46488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
Re-watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica
133458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/26/13
Amnesia episode 8
Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA episodes 4-5
Kiss x Sis OVA 1-6
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
romeo x juliet ep20
44070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/27/13
Usagi Drop eps 4-5
Encouragement of Climb ep 9
Mangirl! ep 9
Seitokai no Ichizon LV 2 ep 7
Magi ep 20
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou ep 20
46488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/27/13

Blood C
First  Prev  539  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.