Remove this ad
First  Prev  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  Next  Last
Post Reply Post the anime you've watched today
43736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Fairy Tail episodes 121 - 150
43295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

im0watching0you wrote:

Are the first few episodes of Angel Beats indicative of the entire series? Just finished episode 4 and still found myself getting bored of it by the end. If it's the type to pick at episode 6 or so, I'll keep trekking but otherwise it's not worth it.


I don't remember a bad episode, seem to recall being hooked before the first OP but I love Key and P.A. Works so it is definitely my kind of show.
11745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Online
Posted 3/12/13
Slam Dunk.

Watching some old school anime sure is fun. ^^
17878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13
Senyu Ep. 10
Love Live! School Idol Project Ep. 10
Blast of Tempest Ep. 6-8
Shin Sekai Yori Ep. 5-8
Haganai NEXT Ep. 9
Psycho-Pass Ep. 17-18 (The plot thickens)
The Mystic Archives of Dantalian Ep. 7-8
19052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Eps 45-48(47?) of Space Brothers. For this anime to be so slowed, I'm never bored. The last ep they were doing nothing but walking and I was hooked to the last step.
Sadly I still can't get into One Pieces or Slam Dunk with their snail like pacing.
12596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Shibusen Academy
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Neon Genesis Evangelion Ep 17-19
33762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
one piece
5589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / America
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episodes 1-4
122122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Cross Game episodes 1-4
Amnesia episode 10
Senran Kagura episode 10
Senyuu episode 10
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13
I've been watching Fate Zero and it is pretty sweet (episode 1-12). The first episode had me confused as crap but now that things are starting to sink in I'm really enjoying it.
4792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Nichijou hilarious anime ep 8 so far i love how random it is
23733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Amnesia Ep 10


chase6565 wrote:

I've been watching Fate Zero and it is pretty sweet (episode 1-12). The first episode had me confused as crap but now that things are starting to sink in I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah, I loved that show! Personally, I think the sequel to it, Fate/Stay Night, is even better. But opinions vary, lol.
Posted 3/13/13 , edited 3/13/13

suikojay wrote:

Amnesia Ep 10


chase6565 wrote:

I've been watching Fate Zero and it is pretty sweet (episode 1-12). The first episode had me confused as crap but now that things are starting to sink in I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah, I loved that show! Personally, I think the sequel to it, Fate/Stay Night, is even better. But opinions vary, lol.


Really?! Because I definitely did want to watch it after I finished the prequel, but I googled it to see if it was any good too and people have been saying it totally sucks compared to Fate/Zero.
23733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/13/13 , edited 3/13/13

chase6565 wrote:
Really?! Because I definitely did want to watch it after I finished the prequel, but I googled it to see if it was any good too and people have been saying it totally sucks compared to Fate/Zero.

Yeah, opinions vary, lol. It actually got extremely high ratings on Anime News Network: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5394 and pretty good ratings on MyAnimeList: http://myanimelist.net/anime/356/Fate/stay_night
Posted 3/13/13

suikojay wrote:


chase6565 wrote:
Really?! Because I definitely did want to watch it after I finished the prequel, but I googled it to see if it was any good too and people have been saying it totally sucks compared to Fate/Zero.

Yeah, opinions vary, lol. It actually got extremely high ratings on Anime News Network: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5394 and pretty good ratings on MyAnimeList: http://myanimelist.net/anime/356/Fate/stay_night


Dang bro thanks for the heads up lol. It looks like I was about to miss out on a good anime. I swear I keep forgetting the golden rule of anime which is: everyone's opinion about an anime differs. It just had so much negative feedback from where I looked I figured popular vote was right. But here it looks like people quite enjoyed it. I'm definitely gonna check it out now. Much appreciated.
First  Prev  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.