First  Prev  603  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  Next  Last
Post Reply Post the anime you've watched today
16533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 4/16/13
YUYUSHIKI Episode 2
Aiura Episode 2
Sparrow's Hotel Episode 2
My Ordinary Life (Nichijou) Episode 3
25124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Sekirei Pure Engagement episodes 4-6
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro episodes 3 and 4
Kimi ni Todoke episode 1- Hmmm...guess i cant judge it off the prologue
Posted 4/17/13

Mew_Chan01 wrote:

Little Busters epi 11-13


Another Key classic or not worth the watch? I haven't heard anything about it....which worries me.
50569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 4/17/13 , edited 4/17/13

chase6565 wrote:

Just got done watching all of Kotoura - san and it was so precious. 0_0


I loved it too! The manga is great and a drama CD is coming out with book 5 next month as well for after the anime. Sadly this tells me likely no season 2... but I guess you never know.


chase6565 wrote:


Mew_Chan01 wrote:

Little Busters epi 11-13


Another Key classic or not worth the watch? I haven't heard anything about it....which worries me.


I love Little Busters! Some people who played the VN really just like the next part in season 2 but I loved season 1. Definitely give it a watch, if you aren't hooked by the end of episode 3 and definitely by the end of that arc in 6 then I don't know what to say...
Posted 4/17/13

hpulley wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

Just got done watching all of Kotoura - san and it was so precious. 0_0


I loved it too! The manga is great and a drama CD is coming out with book 5 next month as well for after the anime. Sadly this tells me likely no season 2... but I guess you never know.


chase6565 wrote:


Mew_Chan01 wrote:

Little Busters epi 11-13


Another Key classic or not worth the watch? I haven't heard anything about it....which worries me.


I love Little Busters! Some people who played the VN really just like the next part in season 2 but I loved season 1. Definitely give it a watch, if you aren't hooked by the end of episode 3 and definitely by the end of that arc in 6 then I don't know what to say...


I honestly wouldn't be too upset if they just ended Kotoura-san where they did anime-wise. I would love more but the way it 'ended' was perfect in my book. Unlike other animes I've seen where it's just 'abrupt' and all these loose ends are left, Kotoura-san seemed to tie up everything pretty well. Although....



AHHHH geez, what am I saying. I'd love for another season! I guess I'm just trying to say if this is the end for it in regard to anime then it was a VERY nice, short ride.

And sweet! I'm glad to hear it because I love Key anime, but I just haven't heard the usual "ZOMG! OMG! SOOOO SAD BUT GOOD!" I usually hear from anime based on Key's VN. A second season of Little Busters?!?! I thought Key anime usually wrapped up in one swoop but that's cool too lol. Appreciate it broski.

765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Sword Art Online last episode
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Aiura EP 02

Sparrow's Hotel EP 02

Yuyushiki EP 02

Okami-san to 7-nin no Nakama-tachi EP 09 to EP 12 < Really enjoyed this one it just annoys me that I can't seem to find a translated version of the Light Novel~ TT_TT
50569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 4/17/13

chase6565 wrote:

And sweet! I'm glad to hear it because I love Key anime, but I just haven't heard the usual "ZOMG! OMG! SOOOO SAD BUT GOOD!" I usually hear from anime based on Key's VN. A second season of Little Busters?!?! I thought Key anime usually wrapped up in one swoop but that's cool too lol. Appreciate it broski.


If Little Busters isn't SOOOOOOOOO SAD BUT GOOD then I don't know what is... As I said, watch episodes 1-6, 3-6 for sure will tell you.

That said, there WILL be a season two (already announced) and I am looking forward to it but I love season one as well.
64298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Inuyasha the final act 17-26

Wow, 11 Years after I originally started watching it. Great ending though
19030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Hayate the Combat Butler season 2&3
18558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Today? So far, Aikatsu (episdes 25-26), Uta no Prince Sama S2 (episode 3), Usagi Drop (episode 8), Attack on Titan (episode 2), Magi (episode 14), Straight Title Robot Anime (episode 11), Kizuna (second episode).... and probably some other stuff too, later.
50569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 4/17/13

Man_Of_Leisure wrote:

Inuyasha the final act 17-26

Wow, 11 Years after I originally started watching it. Great ending though :)


There is a thread about longest put off series, you should enter this, might be a winner
47700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
Re-watched School Days
19867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/17/13

ware209 wrote:

Re-watched School Days



i bet that was fun jesus i dont think i can ever rewatch that knowing what happens xD


on the other hand finish rosario + vampire capu2 decent to watch overall
One Punch Mod
47954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/17/13
RDG Red Data Girl episodes 2 and 3
First  Prev  603  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.