First  Prev  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  Next  Last
Post Reply Post the anime you've watched today
28839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 5/2/13 , edited 5/2/13
Today, I watched... nothing! O_O


chase6565 wrote:

Monster episodes 1 - 8...Someone please tell me does this anime just drag like the entire time??? From the way the plot is I have no idea how there are like 66 more episodes to go. I'm kinda scared I'm going to be bored out of my mind.

Haha, I actually loved the whole series! ^__^ Though, I don't remember much from the series as I watched it too many years ago, but from I do recall, the story gets more and more involving (not really action-packed, but deeper in terms of storyline), and pretty soon, you'll get to see more and more of Johan Liebert's masterful work. The guy is truly a monster and mastermind rolled into one.
15948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Gosick episode 13.
Posted 5/2/13

suikojay wrote:


chase6565 wrote:

Monster episodes 1 - 8...Someone please tell me does this anime just drag like the entire time??? From the way the plot is I have no idea how there are like 66 more episodes to go. I'm kinda scared I'm going to be bored out of my mind.

Haha, I actually loved the whole series! ^__^ Though, I don't remember much from the series as I watched it too many years ago, but from I do recall, the story gets more and more involving (not really action-packed, but deeper in terms of storyline), and pretty soon, you'll get to see more and more of Johan Liebert's masterful work. The guy is truly a monster and mastermind rolled into one.


Haha that Johan guy is a straight up creep. I mean a straight up little kid serial killer WHATTTTT? But seriously it's really good so far and I'm liking it. I just got done with episode 10 and things are picking up. My main concern is just how the heck does this series last for 74 episodes??? I was just afraid it was going to drag and get boring. But from your reply and the events that happen in episode 10 I have renewed faith. One crazy part I just saw....



381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands,...
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Aku no Hana
shingeki no kyojin
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet episode 1-2
51993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/2/13

enkoel wrote:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet episode 1-2


Now you can watch 3-4 tonight live with SailorBee!
www.crunchyroll.com/live
28839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 5/2/13

hpulley wrote:


enkoel wrote:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet episode 1-2


Now you can watch 3-4 tonight live with SailorBee!
www.crunchyroll.com/live

Wow, I didn't know that CR had live shows, lol! Thx for the heads up! I'm assuming we can make real-time comments during the show as well?
51993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/2/13

suikojay wrote:


hpulley wrote:


enkoel wrote:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet episode 1-2


Now you can watch 3-4 tonight live with SailorBee!
www.crunchyroll.com/live

Wow, I didn't know that CR had live shows, lol! Thx for the heads up! I'm assuming we can make real-time comments during the show as well?


Looks like it! So it will look like Majestic Prince episode 3, I think where they had the Nico Nico Douga style comments flying over it. Should be fun! See you there!
20097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
I am sick and at home today, so I watched Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 and then needed more and watched End of Evangelion. Now my brain feels like primordial soup lmao it always happens after watching the latter half of that film.
16413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Vividred Operation Ep. 1
My Ordinary Life Ep. 7
dwago 
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 5/2/13 , edited 5/2/13
I catched up to Aku No Hana, including Date A Live.

I also watched Fairy Tail, Aiura, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Aku No Hana gets better compared to the first episode at least.
27699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Ontario
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Episode 4.
23068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Finished Another Ep. 9-12 (9/10)
49780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Devil Survivor 2 ep 5

Photo Kano ep 4

Oregairu ep 4

Majestic Prince ep 5
14092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/2/13
Finished A Certain Scientific Railgun and started Index II. I'm currently on episode 11.
First  Prev  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.