First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
Member
31230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/10


Shiro ignored Hana for a few minutes. She looked up and saw Manx. She notices his cat ears and looks at him in excitement. Hana noticed Shiro's happiness and turned around.
"Huh, oh, he has cat ears," Hana pointed out.
"That's right, you like cats," Hana smiled.
Shiro nodded in agreement.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/2/10

xoxomisaxoxo wrote:



Shiro ignored Hana for a few minutes. She looked up and saw Manx. She notices his cat ears and looks at him in excitement. Hana noticed Shiro's happiness and turned around.
"Huh, oh, he has cat ears," Hana pointed out.
"That's right, you like cats," Hana smiled.
Shiro nodded in agreement.


ummmm.... er... umm.. thanks?? im manxs *sips some tea* ...Sniff sniff*.. i smell fish... why do i smell fish in a teashop?? *mouth waters*
Member
31230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/10


ummmm.... er... umm.. thanks?? im manxs *sips some tea* ...Sniff sniff*.. i smell fish... why do i smell fish in a teashop?? *mouth waters*


"I'm Hana, and this is my sister Shiro," Hana said as Shiro hid behind Hana.
"Hm...the smell of fish? Well, me and Shiro did eat fish for dinner, but I don't think the scent would've been that strong. I think there's restaurant that specializes in fish somewhere near here,"
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

xoxomisaxoxo wrote:



ummmm.... er... umm.. thanks?? im manxs *sips some tea* ...Sniff sniff*.. i smell fish... why do i smell fish in a teashop?? *mouth waters*


"I'm Hana, and this is my sister Shiro," Hana said as Shiro hid behind Hana.
"Hm...the smell of fish? Well, me and Shiro did eat fish for dinner, but I don't think the scent would've been that strong. I think there's restaurant that specializes in fish somewhere near here,"


=^_^= good *sips tea* i would enjoy such a shop very much.... umm hi Shiro.. wanna scratch my ears??? do you know where i could find some work??? im short on money.... sigh*
Member
31230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

redtiger wrote:


xoxomisaxoxo wrote:



ummmm.... er... umm.. thanks?? im manxs *sips some tea* ...Sniff sniff*.. i smell fish... why do i smell fish in a teashop?? *mouth waters*


"I'm Hana, and this is my sister Shiro," Hana said as Shiro hid behind Hana.
"Hm...the smell of fish? Well, me and Shiro did eat fish for dinner, but I don't think the scent would've been that strong. I think there's restaurant that specializes in fish somewhere near here,"


=^_^= good *sips tea* i would enjoy such a shop very much.... umm hi Shiro.. wanna scratch my ears??? do you know where i could find some work??? im short on money.... sigh*


Shiro hesistated for a while. She scratched Manx's and smiled.
"Um, I know some relatives of ours that own a bakery. They're currently looking for people to work there." Hana suggested
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

xoxomisaxoxo wrote:


Shiro hesistated for a while. She scratched Manx's and smiled.
"Um, I know some relatives of ours that own a bakery. They're currently looking for people to work there." Hana suggested


hmmm i like working with food.... kinda.. i have a problem though.. i tend to eat my ingredents as i bake =^_^= but ill try to work well .... umm... so your both girls???...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.