First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply KINDS OF COOKIES YOU LIKE ???
Posted 12/12/10


cuz why?? ^-^

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

kitty_nya wrote:



cuz why?? ^-^



cuz itll let the other peeps now wt u like mew
Posted 12/16/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



cuz why?? ^-^



cuz itll let the other peeps now wt u like mew


meh!!!!!!!!!!! i dont knows >u<
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

kitty_nya wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



cuz why?? ^-^



cuz itll let the other peeps now wt u like mew


meh!!!!!!!!!!! i dont knows >u<


okayyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Posted 12/23/10
O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

shaddie-kun wrote:

O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3


gomensai mew ! it ws me and my sis uhmm thas koo XD
Posted 12/23/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3


gomensai mew ! it ws me and my sis uhmm thas koo XD


its okay (; i was just joking around X3
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

shaddie-kun wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3


gomensai mew ! it ws me and my sis uhmm thas koo XD


its okay (; i was just joking around X3


lol uhmm yea lol ahh ^///^ really ??
Posted 12/23/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3


gomensai mew ! it ws me and my sis uhmm thas koo XD


its okay (; i was just joking around X3


lol uhmm yea lol ahh ^///^ really ??


Yosh really *smiles*
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

shaddie-kun wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

O.O fighting in the forums! O:


Wells i likes..... every type, mainly Oatmeal , ranger cookies, and No bake cookies.....

O: probly cuz i cook them the most X3


gomensai mew ! it ws me and my sis uhmm thas koo XD


its okay (; i was just joking around X3


lol uhmm yea lol ahh ^///^ really ??


Yosh really *smiles*


heh lol the queens not feelin os good today
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10


whats wrong my queen?

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

shaddie-kun wrote:



whats wrong my queen?



uhmmm im not feeelin so happy
Posted 12/23/10


aww i'm sorry ): i wud try to cheer you up,but idk how to DX
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

shaddie-kun wrote:



aww i'm sorry ): i wud try to cheer you up,but idk how to DX

me either ....
Posted 12/23/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:



aww i'm sorry ): i wud try to cheer you up,but idk how to DX

me either ....


sorry ): and sorry bout the late reply....was outside with my friends kid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.