First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Happy Thanksgiving!
59719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tsumisumbri Mount...
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.

May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Posted 11/25/10
That's adorable... happy thanksgiving to you too
Posted 11/25/10
Happy bleak and suicidal Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble.
15358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Thanks giving is so pointless.
Posted 11/25/10
Thank you native americans.

Thank you for helping us pioneers survive.
Thank you for letting us kill you off.
Thank you for letting us rape your women and children.
Thank you for living on reserves while we party on your land.

Now this big ass meal I eat, while you're drinking moonshine on a reserve....Is for you.

Cheers!
Posted 11/25/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Thank you native americans.

Thank you for helping us pioneers survive.
Thank you for letting us kill you off.
Thank you for letting us rape your women and children.
Thank you for living on reserves while we party on your land.

Now this big ass meal I eat, while you're drinking moonshine on a reserve....Is for you.

Cheers!


That was fucking beautiful.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I hope you fatso's have a gravy overdose tonight...
Posted 11/25/10
Nice Poem Happy Thanksgiving to Crunchyrolls American user. I hope you enjoy your dinner, be it a full Thanksgiving feast or a measly takeout dinner
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/25/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Thank you native americans.

Thank you for helping us pioneers survive.
Thank you for letting us kill you off.
Thank you for letting us rape your women and children.
Thank you for living on reserves while we party on your land.

Now this big ass meal I eat, while you're drinking moonshine on a reserve....Is for you.

Cheers!


That was fucking beautiful.


My bad, didn't know it had to be a poem.

Thank you Natives
We killed off your relatives
Don't be sad
Your sister's still alive and in a newspaper ad
You still scrape by on the reserve
I quite think it's more than you deserve
Plagued with divorces
Not much left to do but join the American Forces-forces-forces-forces (fades out)

Cheers.
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Thanks Giving.
The day we raped the land away from the Natives.
D:
690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/25/10
GOOBLE.

Edit:

GOBBLE.
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Happy Thanksgiving, all--

--and can we let it go w/ the whole rape of Indigenous populations comments

It's making it hard for me to celebrate the way I normally do, by going out to the reservation and setting fire to a trailer--

Okay, seriously--

Just celebrate the holiday the way it was meant to be celebrated, and not for the history behind it
Reflect on the good things in your life, be thankful for them, be with family and good people

and once again, STFU about the rape of the Indigenous ppl, b/c we've all heard it plenty of times, we feel bad, we feel ashamed when thinking about that part of it-- so, yeah...
Posted 11/25/10

vnkid wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving, all--

--and can we let it go w/ the whole rape of Indigenous populations comments

It's making it hard for me to celebrate the way I normally do, by going out to the reservation and setting fire to a trailer--

Okay, seriously--

Just celebrate the holiday the way it was meant to be celebrated, and not for the history behind it
Reflect on the good things in your life, be thankful for them, be with family and good people

and once again, STFU about the rape of the Indigenous ppl, b/c we've all heard it plenty of times, we feel bad, we feel ashamed when thinking about that part of it-- so, yeah...


How about you make a song about how bad you feel about the rape?
It's in the spirit of this thread.

OP made a poem.
I made a poem.
Where's yours?
Posted 11/25/10
im in aus we dont have thanks giving ><
Posted 11/25/10

kissXkissfallinlove wrote:

im in aus we dont have thanks giving ><


On a similar note, Australia also treats its aboriginals like shit.

Selling them denatured alcohol for consumption, etc.

So don't feel bad.
You too can also celebrate Thanksgiving!
:D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.