First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply {F R E E B I E}☆Kimchi Cheese Smile
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 2/3/11
Kimchi Cheese Smile Freebies -} -}

안녕 everyone, Just comment if you take any of my freebies!
I decided not to do batches of pictures because I am a random editor haha...Hope everyone will enjoy my freebies!
Rules are simple as always. Don't claim as yours. Please.
Kamsamnida 감사합니다. { { Kaki; ^-^ } }


[FYI: I am not korean. But to relate to Kimchi smile,
I will make my forum full of korean stuff LOL
and for curiousity I am chinese ppl ;}
Don't not worry! I will edit asian models, japan idols, and taiwan idols.
Give me the request. Haha ^^ and one more thing....
I would love to see u support Cute Dream Graphics! If possible!










- B a n n e r s -












Simpplee Aviiss





- A v a t t a r r s -








twin aviiss



- P r o f i l e s -

on profiles I allow you to put text on, so feel free!

empty version of profile; above ft. SHINee & Girls' Generation


- I c o n s -










Member
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / baekhyun's pocket
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
OMG they are so cute ^^ can u do more PLEASE this time shinee
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

xingdnt wrote:

OMG they are so cute ^^ can u do more PLEASE this time shinee


SHINee It is! Hehe ^^ I will put it on the list =] I will do them Friday or Saturday next week, I have exams next week :[

Member
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / baekhyun's pocket
Offline
Posted 12/11/10 , edited 12/11/10

Kaki88 wrote:


xingdnt wrote:

OMG they are so cute ^^ can u do more PLEASE this time shinee


SHINee It is! Hehe ^^ I will put it on the list =] I will do them Friday or Saturday next week, I have exams next week :[



u rock!!!!!! can u tell me as soon as u put them on K thnx again ^^
Posted 12/12/10
i took all of them and their so cute CAN U DO MORE!!!
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

xingdnt wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


xingdnt wrote:

OMG they are so cute ^^ can u do more PLEASE this time shinee


SHINee It is! Hehe ^^ I will put it on the list =] I will do them Friday or Saturday next week, I have exams next week :[



u rock!!!!!! can u tell me as soon as u put them on K thnx again ^^


Okay ^^ I will tell you then!~

Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

bluebery101 wrote:

i took all of them and their so cute CAN U DO MORE!!!


Thank you! ^^ I am going to make SHINee ones next week and maybe others 2~ Hehe

Posted 12/12/10

Kaki88 wrote:


bluebery101 wrote:

i took all of them and their so cute CAN U DO MORE!!!


Thank you! ^^ I am going to make SHINee ones next week and maybe others 2~ Hehe



no prob ^^ i was lookin 4 ur frebbies until my bias told me about this they r super cute
Member
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / baekhyun's pocket
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

Kaki88 wrote:


xingdnt wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:


xingdnt wrote:

OMG they are so cute ^^ can u do more PLEASE this time shinee


SHINee It is! Hehe ^^ I will put it on the list =] I will do them Friday or Saturday next week, I have exams next week :[



u rock!!!!!! can u tell me as soon as u put them on K thnx again ^^


Okay ^^ I will tell you then!~



thnx
Posted 12/15/10
i took one of the avii
14482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
TOOK SOME ;D REALLY LIKE YOUR FREEBIES KAKI
Member
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
i took 1 with tiffany!!
Member
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
i loove ur designs ^_< ~ i took one of themms (:
Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

ic-utepanda wrote:

i took one of the avii :D


Thank You for the support! ;D

Creator
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

aegyoanne wrote:

TOOK SOME ;D REALLY LIKE YOUR FREEBIES KAKI


YAY! Really that is sugoi! thanks so much ;}
happy new year ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.