Post Reply Positions for the Guardian Rings
Moderator
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Dream World
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/27/10
Mission: Invite as many buddies as you can, type the results of how many you've invited here, and i will make you a member.




Guardian Rings Available:
- Sky Ring(Taken Kiti-chan)
- Cloud Ring(_Hantsuki_)
- Sun Ring(SensuallyYours )
- Rain Ring(GuArDiAnOfThEsKy )
- Mist Ring(Taken Dried Snug)
- Storm Ring(Cenasabelle)
- Lightning Ring(ajho104 )







Arcobaleno Rings:
- Sky Pacifier
- Cloud Pacifier
- Sun Pacifier
- Rain Pacifier
- Mist Pacifier
- Storm Pacifier
- Lightning Pacifier



I will determine the positions, unless something changes.

~Good Luck to All~
Posted 11/26/10

Here's mine

Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/26/10 , edited 11/26/10
shoot! the net disconnected and i wasn't able to ps the screen.. *pouts* mou! >.<
then i guess i must stop taking one of the positions.. since i can't show a proof.. x"D
the second time i tried, it's zero but said that 94 users already been invited or somthing something..
Moderator
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

cenasobelle wrote:
shoot! the net disconnected and i wasn't able to ps the screen.. *pouts* mou! >.<
then i guess i must stop taking one of the positions.. since i can't show a proof.. x"D
the second time i tried, it's zero but said that 94 users already been invited or somthing something..


um well do you atleast remamber how many invitations have been sent and how many have alredy been invited or ar alredy a member?

psh here ish mine

Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

Kiti-chan wrote:


cenasobelle wrote:
shoot! the net disconnected and i wasn't able to ps the screen.. *pouts* mou! >.<
then i guess i must stop taking one of the positions.. since i can't show a proof.. x"D
the second time i tried, it's zero but said that 94 users already been invited or somthing something..


um well do you atleast remamber how many invitations have been sent and how many have alredy been invited or ar alredy a member?

psh here ish mine



94. that's what i remember freshly in my mind.. o.O
Moderator
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

cenasobelle wrote:

94. that's what i remember freshly in my mind.. o.O


so 94 you invited and the rest were alredy members or have been invited, ish me right??
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
yep.. b-but, no need to force to believe me.. ^^"" since i've been reckless and haven't able to ps the screen
Moderator
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
=O oh no, no,no itsh ok, everyone makes mistakes
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
e-ehh.. i-i am sorry.. v.v"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Group invitations sent to 88 users! 5 users are already members or invited to this group.

Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Group invitations sent to 45 user. 5 are already members or invited to this group.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
i invited 94 friends
Member
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
i cant do wat they did above ↑ but i invited around a 100 users half of them were already part of this group
Member
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Wonderland, ha...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10
I invited 7 out of 12 buddies. 4 of them already joined.

You must be logged in to post.