First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Character!!!!
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

JamAngel wrote:

Name-Diamond rose
Age-18
Gender-F
Spieces- fallen wolf angel
Power- controls wind
personality-playful,cold,smart,sarcastic,evil when mad,but really nice and sweet.
bio-Two years ago there was a war between evil and good.Evil prevaled and as a result asked for one pure angel.they sent Diamond over to the dark never to be seen again.Diamond was then sealed with demonic wolf which could control her.Over at the good side they heard her screams and pleads but put there heads down in shame.She then vowed to destroy the good world and darknesss corrupted her mind.Her sub concious is where she forever sleeps waiting for a chance to free herself.Diamond was used as a weapon til the age of 17 and was set free at 18.
pic/appearance-




APPROVED

Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
Name- Kyo kishtuya
Age- 17
Gender-
Spieces- Human
Power-............being human? XD
personality- very smart, loyal, the mediator of arguements, friendly,
bio-his parents are activists in humans and "monsters" (for lack of a better word) living and working together. He finds themb fascinating and wants to know all about their world in hopes of a peaceful future with them
pic/appearance- mop top brunette, slim build, rather tall, wears glasses but can go a little without them

Member
17044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur bed xD :]
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
Name-fei fei
Age-14
Gender-female
Spieces- (check to see if spieces is available)demon
Power- (Humans cannot have powers, if you are not a human u are allowed only 1 power)fire
personality-sweet kinda energentic betch nosy loving flirty
bio-lives a nice life with her family trying to fit in like a normal human
pic/appearance-


Posted 12/5/10

kitkat259 wrote:

Name- Kyo kishtuya
Age- 17
Gender-
Spieces- Human
Power-............being human? XD
personality- very smart, loyal, the mediator of arguements, friendly,
bio-his parents are activists in humans and "monsters" (for lack of a better word) living and working together. He finds themb fascinating and wants to know all about their world in hopes of a peaceful future with them
pic/appearance- mop top brunette, slim build, rather tall, wears glasses but can go a little without them



Approved!
Posted 12/5/10

boolynn wrote:

Name-fei fei
Age-14
Gender-female
Spieces- (check to see if spieces is available)demon
Power- (Humans cannot have powers, if you are not a human u are allowed only 1 power)fire
personality-sweet kinda energentic betch nosy loving flirty
bio-lives a nice life with her family trying to fit in like a normal human
pic/appearance-




Approved!
Posted 12/6/10
Name- Mizuka Mori
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Spieces- Vampire
Power- can enter and manipulate dreams of humans, or use their shadows to fufill their deeds.
personality- Protective, Daring, Teasing & Loyal to Masters
bio- Once a very flirty and lively teenager, Mizuka Mori was sent to Conneticut's country side to stay with her cousin for a family get away. Hardly knowing anyone Mizuka wondered the different parts of the country side, making friends with a boy a class above her; Daichi Yoshida. As the weeks passed in Conneticut Mizuka noticed the weather began to turn cold and windy, Beconning Daichi towards a cabin half way across town Mizuka and Daichi decided it fun to try to contact outter spirits. What ever made them think it a fun game to play changed into horror as a charming man with danger filled in his eyes stormed into the room, grabing hold of Mizuka he fed from her and almost to death, when Daichi shoved at the creature, giving Mizuka time to escape. When she later returned to the cabin she found Daichis dead body, and now forever roams the world trying to find her creator and seek vengence.
pic/appearance-

Posted 12/7/10

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Name- Mizuka Mori
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Spieces- Vampire
Power- can enter and manipulate dreams of humans, or use their shadows to fufill their deeds.
personality- Protective, Daring, Teasing & Loyal to Masters
bio- Once a very flirty and lively teenager, Mizuka Mori was sent to Conneticut's country side to stay with her cousin for a family get away. Hardly knowing anyone Mizuka wondered the different parts of the country side, making friends with a boy a class above her; Daichi Yoshida. As the weeks passed in Conneticut Mizuka noticed the weather began to turn cold and windy, Beconning Daichi towards a cabin half way across town Mizuka and Daichi decided it fun to try to contact outter spirits. What ever made them think it a fun game to play changed into horror as a charming man with danger filled in his eyes stormed into the room, grabing hold of Mizuka he fed from her and almost to death, when Daichi shoved at the creature, giving Mizuka time to escape. When she later returned to the cabin she found Daichis dead body, and now forever roams the world trying to find her creator and seek vengence.
pic/appearance-



Approved! :]
Member
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10 , edited 12/7/10
Name- Cotten-candie (i kno its not a scary name x3 )
Age- Unknown
Gender- Female
Spieces- Other/Demon (The powers kinda sound the same o.o): she can have the ears and tail of any animal if she is in "human" form
Power- turn into differant animals, ability to use a scythe A.K.A Reaper's Cradle
personality- Fun, Peppy, Says mean things to people, acts like a 5 year old, foolish/clumsy
bio-
cotten-candie was born with her mother, she had had pink hair and she was a neko. her father, had blue hair and he was a dog. all of her family where different kinds of animals. her grandmother took care of her since her mother and father had died in a car crash when she was only 3. she was the only one alive in the crash. her whole family was killed when cotten was gone. but then her house was taken away at age 12. and now wonders in the "forest".

picci:

Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/7/10 , edited 12/8/10
Name-Kagami Taiyo
Age-16
Gender-Female
Spieces- angel
Power- heal othersr
personality-shy, quiet, kind, gentle, understanding
bio- Well Kagami get's picked on by other violent teens. She doesn't fight back so ends up with injuries all the time. She is scared of people and can't trust easily. Her family is dead and she lives off part-time jobs. Loves to draw and sing.
pic/appearance-Angel

Human
Posted 12/8/10 , edited 12/8/10

Cotten-Candie wrote:

Name- Cotten-candie (i kno its not a scary name x3 )
Age- Unknown
Gender- Female
Spieces- Other/Demon (The powers kinda sound the same o.o): she can have the ears and tail of any animal if she is in "human" form
Power- turn into differant animals, ability to use a scythe A.K.A Reaper's Cradle
personality- Fun, Peppy, Says mean things to people, acts like a 5 year old, foolish/clumsy
bio-
cotten-candie was born with her mother, she had had pink hair and she was a neko. her father, had blue hair and he was a dog. all of her family where different kinds of animals. her grandmother took care of her since her mother and father had died in a car crash when she was only 3. she was the only one alive in the crash. her whole family was killed when cotten was gone. but then her house was taken away at age 12. and now wonders in the "forest".

picci:



Approved! :]
but is ur power one? can only have one power.....so i have to know if ir power is one power xD sorry i dont know >.<
And can u please choose either other or demon?? cant place u on both
Posted 12/8/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

Name-Kagami Taiyo
Age-16
Gender-Female
Spieces- angel
Power- heal others and control water
personality-shy, quiet, kind, gentle, understanding
bio- Well Kagami get's picked on by other violent teens. She doesn't fight back so ends up with injuries all the time. She is scared of people and can't trust easily. Her family is dead and she lives off part-time jobs. Loves to draw and sing.
pic/appearance-Angel

Human


Approved! :] but you can only have one power >.<
Member
1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / AmberGround
Offline
Posted 12/8/10
Name- Aleksi Cross
Age- retains the look of a 20 year old
Gender- male
Spieces- Demon
Power- Aleksi has control over kinetic energy, being able to draw it out of almost any object or lifeform converting it into physical energy blasts or charging objects with heat and giving them explosive properties , as well as being able to absorb it into himself healing his body, speeding up his actions/reactions and giving him enhanced physical strength. (it sounds like more than one power but its just his over all knowledge of how to use kinetic energy in different ways)
personality- Aleksi is a demon who doesn't care to be what he is, feeling he is a monster and going against his demon primal aggression has shattered his minds perception on what he is, creating two distinct personalities. On one hand you have Aleksi Cross a rather friendly intelligent charming being struggling with his inner demon. On the other hand you have Chaos a psychopathic yet cunning demon tearing through the thin wall of what is Aleksi's sanity.
bio-Born into the servitude of the overlord, he was one of many whose soul purpose was to "punish and enslave". Torturing lost, broken and wronged souls, though his body wanted the blood his soul did not. Hating everything he was forced to become Aleksi used every ounce of strength he had and shattered the chains binding him to the netherworld, along with his grasp on who he was. What was once a whisper in the back of his head had become the dark shadow that followed his every step and the reflection on the waters surface. "Chaos" aleksi spoke softly, knowing full well that they would be killed for breaking the chains that bind, the new being known as Chaos uttered a single word "run". All that was left was the stale air that filled the netherworlds atmosphere and the distant echo of fading footsteps. He had run, not out of cowardice but to discover who he really was.
pic/appearance
Aleksi gains a more human like appearance when he crosses over from the netherworld into any other plan of existance since the chains that bound him to the overlord were broken he no longer looks so demonic but maintains his power of kinetic energy he was born with. He has rather pale skin with vibrant green eyes. His hair is just above shoulder length and is mostly black which fades into blue at the tips.
Posted 12/8/10

Einresixx wrote:

Name- Aleksi Cross
Age- retains the look of a 20 year old
Gender- male
Spieces- Demon
Power- Aleksi has control over kinetic energy, being able to draw it out of almost any object or lifeform converting it into physical energy blasts or charging objects with heat and giving them explosive properties , as well as being able to absorb it into himself healing his body, speeding up his actions/reactions and giving him enhanced physical strength. (it sounds like more than one power but its just his over all knowledge of how to use kinetic energy in different ways)
personality- Aleksi is a demon who doesn't care to be what he is, feeling he is a monster and going against his demon primal aggression has shattered his minds perception on what he is, creating two distinct personalities. On one hand you have Aleksi Cross a rather friendly intelligent charming being struggling with his inner demon. On the other hand you have Chaos a psychopathic yet cunning demon tearing through the thin wall of what is Aleksi's sanity.
bio-Born into the servitude of the overlord, he was one of many whose soul purpose was to "punish and enslave". Torturing lost, broken and wronged souls, though his body wanted the blood his soul did not. Hating everything he was forced to become Aleksi used every ounce of strength he had and shattered the chains binding him to the netherworld, along with his grasp on who he was. What was once a whisper in the back of his head had become the dark shadow that followed his every step and the reflection on the waters surface. "Chaos" aleksi spoke softly, knowing full well that they would be killed for breaking the chains that bind, the new being known as Chaos uttered a single word "run". All that was left was the stale air that filled the netherworlds atmosphere and the distant echo of fading footsteps. He had run, not out of cowardice but to discover who he really was.
pic/appearance
Aleksi gains a more human like appearance when he crosses over from the netherworld into any other plan of existance since the chains that bound him to the overlord were broken he no longer looks so demonic but maintains his power of kinetic energy he was born with. He has rather pale skin with vibrant green eyes. His hair is just above shoulder length and is mostly black which fades into blue at the tips.


Approved! :] nice power ^^
Posted 12/8/10
Name-Enema (Last Name is a secret)
Age-18
Gender-Female
Speices-The Devil
Power:unkown
personality:Evil, Mean, Selfish and Stubborn, Can be Nice and Kind at time,
bio-She dosen't tell anyone about her past
pic/appearance-
Posted 12/8/10

Angela210 wrote:

Name-Enema (Last Name is a secret)
Age-18
Gender-Female
Speices-The Devil
Power:unkown
personality:Evil, Mean, Selfish and Stubborn, Can be Nice and Kind at time,
bio-She dosen't tell anyone about her past
pic/appearance-


Approved! :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.