First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [ROLE PLAY]
Moderator
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My Dream World
Offline
Posted 11/26/10 , edited 11/26/10
Role Play Here as your Character
U MOST HAVE YOUR RP
HAVE FUN


Moderator
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My Dream World
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Ace: ~Oi Any One Here~


Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

DriedSnug wrote:

Ace: ~Oi Any One Here~




Sajiko walks


Sajiko

...................



Shisuke walks in smiling


Shisuke

Hey

Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.


Kazuki looks up when he hears somebody but seeing that the girl was nobody he really knew, he just ignored her.

(Hey, are you really sure about this? The personality of my character sure doesn't suit yours you know... It's pretty hard to work outl.)
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.


Kazuki looks up when he hears somebody but seeing that the girl was nobody he really knew, he just ignored her.

(Hey, are you really sure about this? The personality of my character sure doesn't suit yours you know... It's pretty hard to work outl.)


(Hold up. LOL i'll just change it :P)
She stared at her reflection in the lake. She was deep in thoughts of memories from her past.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.


Kazuki looks up when he hears somebody but seeing that the girl was nobody he really knew, he just ignored her.

(Hey, are you really sure about this? The personality of my character sure doesn't suit yours you know... It's pretty hard to work outl.)


(Hold up. LOL i'll just change it :P)
She stared at her reflection in the lake. She was deep in thoughts of memories from her past.


Kazuki continues reading his book but starts noticing the girl.

38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.


Kazuki looks up when he hears somebody but seeing that the girl was nobody he really knew, he just ignored her.

(Hey, are you really sure about this? The personality of my character sure doesn't suit yours you know... It's pretty hard to work outl.)


(Hold up. LOL i'll just change it :P)
She stared at her reflection in the lake. She was deep in thoughts of memories from her past.


Kazuki continues reading his book but starts noticing the girl.



(Alrighty i cahnged it.)
Julianna felt someone near and saw Kazuki reading a book. She looked at him before putting back on her shoes and walking away.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:

Kazuki walks into a forest and leans against a tree and starts reading a book.


Julianna was in the heart of the forest at the lake. She was sitting on the deck and lightly touching the water with ehr feet.


Kazuki looks up when he hears somebody but seeing that the girl was nobody he really knew, he just ignored her.

(Hey, are you really sure about this? The personality of my character sure doesn't suit yours you know... It's pretty hard to work outl.)


(Hold up. LOL i'll just change it :P)
She stared at her reflection in the lake. She was deep in thoughts of memories from her past.


Kazuki continues reading his book but starts noticing the girl.



(Alrighty i cahnged it.)
Julianna felt someone near and saw Kazuki reading a book. She looked at him before putting back on her shoes and walking away.


Kazuki shrugs and feels at peace... (but he's not dead. Anyway, don't you feel this is going nowhere? HELP MOI~)
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10


(LOL you're funny xD)
Julianna was walking around when she heard rustling. She was surrounded by gangs they probably teamed up to get her. She was wanted by them after all.(not in a wrong way xD)
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

bluebearX94 wrote:



(LOL you're funny xD)
Julianna was walking around when she heard rustling. She was surrounded by gangs they probably teamed up to get her. She was wanted by them after all.(not in a wrong way xD)


Kazuki sees what happens but doesn't make a move. After all, he doesn't know the girl and the girl sure as hell doesn't know him. He just wants some peace.
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:



(LOL you're funny xD)
Julianna was walking around when she heard rustling. She was surrounded by gangs they probably teamed up to get her. She was wanted by them after all.(not in a wrong way xD)


Kazuki sees what happens but doesn't make a move. After all, he doesn't know the girl and the girl sure as hell doesn't know him. He just wants some peace.


Julianna looks at them calmly before jumping onto a tree. She was outnumbered so the best she could do was run. When was almost out of the forest she fell into a trap and fell into a hole. She wasn't paying attention. She looked up and the guys were looking at her. She tried to get up but her ankle was sprained. (This way it can lead somewhere :))
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:



(LOL you're funny xD)
Julianna was walking around when she heard rustling. She was surrounded by gangs they probably teamed up to get her. She was wanted by them after all.(not in a wrong way xD)


Kazuki sees what happens but doesn't make a move. After all, he doesn't know the girl and the girl sure as hell doesn't know him. He just wants some peace.


Julianna looks at them calmly before jumping onto a tree. She was outnumbered so the best she could do was run. When was almost out of the forest she fell into a trap and fell into a hole. She wasn't paying attention. She looked up and the guys were looking at her. She tried to get up but her ankle was sprained. (This way it can lead somewhere :))


Kazuki sighs and exclaims, "What the hell are you doing to her? Does she have any business with you? If you don't piss off I'm sure you'd need an ambulance...Tsk." He stands up and yells, "You bastards, up for it?"
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


thedeathdevil wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:



(LOL you're funny xD)
Julianna was walking around when she heard rustling. She was surrounded by gangs they probably teamed up to get her. She was wanted by them after all.(not in a wrong way xD)


Kazuki sees what happens but doesn't make a move. After all, he doesn't know the girl and the girl sure as hell doesn't know him. He just wants some peace.


Julianna looks at them calmly before jumping onto a tree. She was outnumbered so the best she could do was run. When was almost out of the forest she fell into a trap and fell into a hole. She wasn't paying attention. She looked up and the guys were looking at her. She tried to get up but her ankle was sprained. (This way it can lead somewhere :))


Kazuki sighs and exclaims, "What the hell are you doing to her? Does she have any business with you? If you don't piss off I'm sure you'd need an ambulance...Tsk." He stands up and yells, "You bastards, up for it?"


The gangs scowled as they left. Julianna looked at her ankle and felt it with her fingertips. She healed the sprained ankle and stood up. "Thanks." she said quietly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.