IMPORTANT NEWS: Please Read
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/homeland-security-shuts-dozens-sites/

And you locked my last thread saying that this 'bullshit' would not pass and how it's all foolery. Well it didn't even need to pass, it's happening. And it's still about to pass just so that they can justify breaking the amendments.

Enjoy the very entertaining read that will be TL;DR for most of you.

Ultra TL;DR version for the Kinder care kids? The internet has been seized and censored. Net neutrality is officially dead the the US and effin A


Also a side note. I'm not commanding people to do anything
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10
Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.


The fact that you validate your mistrust of the article on the reasoning that they are about alternative medicines means that you recognize that the government is shafting them. Yes, they are going to be blatantly opposed to it. That doesn't mean they are going to lie about it, quite the opposite, if you are being shafted, and it's obvious, state it how it is no?

Seems you already know what's going on, and that this is credible. Seeing as you can actually go and see the take over label on the sites that have been bombed. Also they had a lot of alternative links to sites not directly in relation to them about the same subject... Here you go.

http://rapgodfathers.com/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/homeland-security-shuts-dozens-sites/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/homeland-security-shuts-dozens-sites/

I hope all those links work properly.
Posted 11/28/10

varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.


The fact that you validate your mistrust of the article on the reasoning that they are about alternative medicines means that you recognize that the government is shafting them. Yes, they are going to be blatantly opposed to it. That doesn't mean they are going to lie about it, quite the opposite, if you are being shafted, and it's obvious, state it how it is no?

Seems you already know what's going on, and that this is credible. Seeing as you can actually go and see the take over label on the sites that have been bombed.


No, I don't recognize them as being shafted.

I just don't think putting hot rocks on points of your body could cure cancer.

To clarify, I no not believe that this is going on.

Well, I guess limewire got shut down, but we all knew it was coming.

Piratebay is still up.
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10

GheyDeer wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.


The fact that you validate your mistrust of the article on the reasoning that they are about alternative medicines means that you recognize that the government is shafting them. Yes, they are going to be blatantly opposed to it. That doesn't mean they are going to lie about it, quite the opposite, if you are being shafted, and it's obvious, state it how it is no?

Seems you already know what's going on, and that this is credible. Seeing as you can actually go and see the take over label on the sites that have been bombed.


No, I don't recognize them as being shafted.

I just don't think putting hot rocks on points of your body could cure cancer.

To clarify, I no not believe that this is going on.

Well, I guess limewire got shut down, but we all knew it was coming.

Piratebay is still up.


http://rapgodfathers.com/ The image through that link is all the proof you need. That has been enacted without due process and is in direct violation of the fifth amendment rights.
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
hmm, that's pretty interesting.
Posted 11/28/10

varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.


The fact that you validate your mistrust of the article on the reasoning that they are about alternative medicines means that you recognize that the government is shafting them. Yes, they are going to be blatantly opposed to it. That doesn't mean they are going to lie about it, quite the opposite, if you are being shafted, and it's obvious, state it how it is no?

Seems you already know what's going on, and that this is credible. Seeing as you can actually go and see the take over label on the sites that have been bombed.


No, I don't recognize them as being shafted.

I just don't think putting hot rocks on points of your body could cure cancer.

To clarify, I no not believe that this is going on.

Well, I guess limewire got shut down, but we all knew it was coming.

Piratebay is still up.


http://rapgodfathers.com/ The image through that link is all the proof you need. That has been enacted without due process and is in direct violation of the fifth amendment rights.




Well, there's a big difference between a site with 150k members, and youtube.
26186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Phoenix
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
No this is really happening ,i believe all this started happening last month. Just visit Demonoid.com, and read the head title. Fortunately they have a host outside the usa. And yes this is going to become a huge crisis for all of us who use the internet or make profit out of it.
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10

GheyDeer wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Well, the guys who made this site are the Alliance for Natural Health.

They support alternative medicines, such as traditional Chinese methods, and healing stones.

Get me a credible news site.


The fact that you validate your mistrust of the article on the reasoning that they are about alternative medicines means that you recognize that the government is shafting them. Yes, they are going to be blatantly opposed to it. That doesn't mean they are going to lie about it, quite the opposite, if you are being shafted, and it's obvious, state it how it is no?

Seems you already know what's going on, and that this is credible. Seeing as you can actually go and see the take over label on the sites that have been bombed.


No, I don't recognize them as being shafted.

I just don't think putting hot rocks on points of your body could cure cancer.

To clarify, I no not believe that this is going on.

Well, I guess limewire got shut down, but we all knew it was coming.

Piratebay is still up.


http://rapgodfathers.com/ The image through that link is all the proof you need. That has been enacted without due process and is in direct violation of the fifth amendment rights.




Well, there's a big difference between a site with 150k members, and youtube.


True, but the act is still the same, and even Youtube would eventually be prone to being blocked in the US. If they can just leap over the due process to shut things down, they can get away with just about anything. It's not even about copyright about that point, it's about controlling information in general. They will use the fact that Youtube has a lot of copyright to block it, and not even mention the fact that youtube doens't support copyright and in fact enforces strict measures to get rid of it.
Posted 11/28/10
The American government is pushing to censor the internet, and I have been a part of an effort to fight it.
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10
whats the world coming to!!! this sucks if its true then we are really becoming like a fascist control state where information is blocked and only profitable and government accepted information can be distributed. it's tyranny!

QUACK
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:

The American government is pushing to censor the internet, and I have been a part of an effort to fight it.


That's awesome, everyone should do what they can for the effort. I can't believe there are actually people who support all of this, but I will avoid judging them here.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/11
Is this really important?
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 3/13/11
GheyDeer is back.
Wow.

"Baby I was Born This Way."
-Lady Gaga
You must be logged in to post.