First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Midnight Winds Room
Co-Creator
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the moon
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10
sajiko walks in



Sajiko

........................
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
-Ryuu pokes her head through door-
"Hmmm~"
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

-FemBotrocity wrote:

-Ryuu pokes her head through door-
"Hmmm~"


sajiko looks at her



Sajiko

come in
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Ryuu walks inside amused by the decor of the room
"Hello."
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
*Hope and Iris walk in*
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

-FemBotrocity wrote:

Ryuu walks inside amused by the decor of the room
"Hello."





wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

*Hope and Iris walk in*


sajiko looks at her



Sajiko

Hello Ryuu
She then looks at Hope and Iris

"hi"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/7/10


Iris: hello, oh aren't you the one that was at the Tennis Court, fighting all those crows and that one guy?
Hope: oh you met her before?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: hello, oh aren't you the one that was at the Tennis Court, fighting all those crows and that one guy?
Hope: oh you met her before?


Sajiko nods "yea"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/7/10


Iris: i thought so... i haven't got to introduce myself, i'm Iris and this is my twin Hope
Hope: it's a pleasure to meet you...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: i thought so... i haven't got to introduce myself, i'm Iris and this is my twin Hope
Hope: it's a pleasure to meet you...


Sajiko smiles "its a pleasure to meet you"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/7/10


Iris: so are you the Leader of the gang? or just a member?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: so are you the Leader of the gang? or just a member?


Sajiko smiles "im the vice leader"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/7/10


Iris: i see..... well me being a member what did you think of my entry performance?
Hope: my Iris, your pritty talkative today...
Iris: probably because we finally got some action...
Hope: she's usually quiet...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: i see..... well me being a member what did you think of my entry performance?
Hope: my Iris, your pritty talkative today...
Iris: probably because we finally got some action...
Hope: she's usually quiet...


Sajiko smiles "your entry performance was great"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.