First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Cage Chain
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


*jumps onto a wall and kicks off and continues to chase you*
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*jumps onto a wall and kicks off and continues to chase you*


Kyo- *jumps up a wall and starts to go up a roof*
Lucia- *see kyo on the roof* dont fall!
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


*climbs the wall and goes up the roof and tags you then jumps off the roof and rolls then runs*
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*climbs the wall and goes up the roof and tags you then jumps off the roof and rolls then runs*


Kyo- *jumps down and lands on my feet u starts running to u and tackle u down*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


*we roll and i just lay there and laugh* i never seen anyone tackle someone in Parkour tag before, but that was a good game..
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*we roll and i just lay there and laugh* i never seen anyone tackle someone in Parkour tag before, but that was a good game..


Kyo- *ears pop out of embarrassment* I'm sorry....
Lucia- *jumps out the window and starts walking to them* u guys seem to be getting along so well *smiles* that makes me happy
(I have to go, we will continue this when I come back)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


*i gut up and help Kyo up* why appologise? it's just a game, but there are tag games were they do tackle people it's called extreme tag *i see you come up* yea we've been getting along well
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*i gut up and help Kyo up* why appologise? it's just a game, but there are tag games were they do tackle people it's called extreme tag *i see you come up* yea we've been getting along well


Kyo- *goes next to Lucia and sits down with my ears down still*
Lucia- I'm glad.... *smiles and pats kyo head*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/6/10


Kale: is there any missions you have for me?
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Kale: is there any missions you have for me?


Lucia- oh why there is I was about to go the garden to search for something.... would u like to help me
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/6/10


Kale: yes i would love to help you, in fact i was going to go to the guarden if you had no missions for me
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Kale: yes i would love to help you, in fact i was going to go to the guarden if you had no missions for me


Lucia- hehe okay lets go *looks down* come on kyo
Kyo- *turns back into a dog and starts running to the garden*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/6/10


Kale: alright.... *he walks to the Guarden*
(see you there)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/30/10


*me and Kyo returns to the hide out*
77218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*me and Kyo returns to the hide out*


Kyo- are u mad at lady Lucia
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.