First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Broken Paradise
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: i'll stand guard... *she stands near the edge of the doorway were no-one can see her and watches for anyone who might return and pulls her gun out in case she needs it*

Hope: ok... becarefull and let us know if someones coming... *she starts to look around* lets see they should have a record on everyone thats part of the Broken Paradise someweres... but were...


Sebastian smiles and holds up some flies "I found it"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*Hope turns around and looks at Sebastian* Hope: good, now let me see it... *as she held her hand out for the records a crow flies down and swipes the records out of Sebastiands hands and flied up high in the cave and caws at them as it hold the records* Hope: ah! were'd that crow come from?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Hope turns around and looks at Sebastian* Hope: good, now let me see it... *as she held her hand out for the records a crow flies down and swipes the records out of Sebastiands hands and flied up high in the cave and caws at them as it hold the records* Hope: ah! were'd that crow come from?


Sebastian smiles "its good that the crow only have the folder and not the record" he gives it to hope "her you go"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*she takes the Record* Hope: thanks... *as she gets ready to look at the record a Raven swoops down and takes the records out of her hands* Hope: huh? were'd the Raven come from? *the raven flies up next to the Crow*
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she takes the Record* Hope: thanks... *as she gets ready to look at the record a Raven swoops down and takes the records out of her hands* Hope: huh? were'd the Raven come from? *the raven flies up next to the Crow*


Sajiko0 grabs the raven and the crow and jumps down
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*the Crow looks into sajiko's eyes and she could here a voice* ???: "let me us go... what are you doing here in the Broken Paradise hide out?
???: what do you want with the records?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*the Crow looks into sajiko's eyes and she could here a voice* ???: "let me us go... what are you doing here in the Broken Paradise hide out?
???: what do you want with the records?


Sajiko grins "just to see something" Shisuke walks in "and what would that be"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*Iris comes up from behind him and points her gun at his head* Iris: don't move.... *Hope turns around and looks at Shisuke*
Hope: i just want to know more about your leaders... you wouldn't happen to know about them would you?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Iris comes up from behind him and points her gun at his head* Iris: don't move.... *Hope turns around and looks at Shisuke*
Hope: i just want to know more about your leaders... you wouldn't happen to know about them would you?


Shisuke looks at Iris from the corn of his eye and kicks the gun out of his hand and grads it "no a don't"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*as he kicks the gun out of her hands she quickly pulls out her other gun and as he grabs it he can see himself stairing down the barrel of a giant gun* Iris: like i said don't move...
Hope: well then while your having fun with my sister i hope you won't mind me taking a look at the record to see what info i can get of them...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*as he kicks the gun out of her hands she quickly pulls out her other gun and as he grabs it he can see himself stairing down the barrel of a giant gun* Iris: like i said don't move...
Hope: well then while your having fun with my sister i hope you won't mind me taking a look at the record to see what info i can get of them...


Shisuke grins "i don't think so" Suki walks up behind Iris and holds a Sword toward her throat
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*Iris pulls another gun out and points it at Suki as soon as she felt the blade at her neck* (quick reflex's)

*Hope smiles and starts to open the folder and as soon as she opens it it has info on everyone but them* Hope: what the hell? they keep records on everyone in there gang, but themselves? *she looks at Shisuke a little shocked* do you even know who your leaders are? or do you take order threw a Crow?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10 , edited 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Iris pulls another gun out and points it at Suki as soon as she felt the blade at her neck* (quick reflex's)

*Hope smiles and starts to open the folder and as soon as she opens it it has info on everyone but them* Hope: what the hell? they keep records on everyone in there gang, but themselves? *she looks at Shisuke a little shocked* do you even know who your leaders are? or do you take order threw a Crow?


Shisuke ignors her with a grin on his face as he uses martial arts that paralyzes Iris so that she can't move he grads his sister and grins
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


*Hope just looks at him surprised* Hope: you don't even know who or what your leader look like do you?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Hope just looks at him surprised* Hope: you don't even know who or what your leader look like do you?


Shisuke grins "oh i do"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.