First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Broken Paradise
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Hope just looks at him surprised* Hope: you don't even know who or what your leader look like do you?


Shisuke grins "oh i do"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/19/10


Hope: then why do they have records of everyone, but themselves? it's like they're trying to hide something from you, or they're planing something that they don't want you to know about...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Hope: then why do they have records of everyone, but themselves? it's like they're trying to hide something from you, or they're planing something that they don't want you to know about...


Shisuke grins "who evn said that they don't have records on themsevles we just keep it safe from other gangs"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/19/10


Hope: and how do you know? you just said yourself you know nothing about them...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Hope: and how do you know? you just said yourself you know nothing about them...


Shisuke grin "really how do you know im not lieing"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/20/10


Hope: i don't know, but the way you said it sounded like it was more truthful than a lie...
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Hope: i don't know, but the way you said it sounded like it was more truthful than a lie...


Shisuke vanishes grinning
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/20/10


*Hope goes over to Iris* Hope: lets get out of her you guys, i have a feeling we won't find anything around here about them... *she grabs Iris as she's paralysed and starts heading out*
(back to the hide out!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.