First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Road Music
Posted 11/28/10
What manner of ear infection causing garbage do the likes of Crunchyroll's denizens enjoy while motoring their asses around this disease-ridden hole of a planet?
Posted 11/28/10
Dubstep.

Have a tendency to swivel during the bass drop.
Posted 11/28/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Dubstep.

Have a tendency to swivel during the bass drop.


You mean swerve into oncoming traffic to attempt vehicular suicide from how shitty dubstep is?
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
Metallica, American Hard Rock, Motley Crue.
Posted 11/28/10

reita187 wrote:

Metallica, American Hard Rock, Motley Crue.


>Metallica

Your soul is dogshit.
Posted 11/28/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Dubstep.

Have a tendency to swivel during the bass drop.


You mean swerve into oncoming traffic to attempt vehicular suicide from how shitty dubstep is?


Hey man, that's not cool.
Posted 11/28/10

GheyDeer wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Dubstep.

Have a tendency to swivel during the bass drop.


You mean swerve into oncoming traffic to attempt vehicular suicide from how shitty dubstep is?


Hey man, that's not cool.


Hehehehehheheheheheeh.
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
My avi isn't a picture of the girl from evanescence.
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 11/28/10
Yours is a warthog. I think I have the advantage over you no matter the preference in music.
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
Good show chap.
Posted 11/28/10
Be sure to listen to more Metallica for your soul's degradation.
2362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California, North...
Offline
Posted 11/28/10
Trolls!
Posted 11/28/10

oiurga wrote:

Trolls!


Post your musical interest or you are the troll. You!
2362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California, North...
Offline
Posted 11/28/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


oiurga wrote:

Trolls!


Post your musical interest or you are the troll. You!


I listen to trolls on the radio, oh goodness. Misunderstanding, you.
Posted 11/28/10

oiurga wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


oiurga wrote:

Trolls!


Post your musical interest or you are the troll. You!


I listen to trolls on the radio, oh goodness. Misunderstanding, you.


That's interesting. What is the frequenc.... I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.