First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ...............RP sign up...............
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/29/10 , edited 12/10/10

Username:
Character name:
Age:
Rase:(Look on the page):
Personalitly:
Special skill:(Limit is 15)
Bio:
Other:
Picture(s):
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 12/17/10
Username:2magicgirl
Character name:shana
Age:12
Rase:(Look on profile):Mage
Personalitly:Quite , kind , friendly
Special skill:(Limit is 15)talking to animals,light magic,flying
Bio:
Other:
Picture :




Mystic helper
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dark Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 11/30/10
Username: jay_Ann18
Character name: Black Rose
Age: 16
Rase:(Look on profile): Dark Angel
Personalitly: quiet, cool, mysterious, strong and cold but can be nice sometimes and
really caring when it comes with loved ones.

Special skill:(Limit is 15) can control the elements and can summon serpents or dragons. has a
scythe for a weapon.

Bio: eversince she was a child she has been regarded as a monster because of
appearance and abillities. She has Black hair and a pair of black wings.
She has often been bullied and criticized by the people around her. She's
been hurt a lot of times, but now she vowed to never again be stepped on.
She promised herself to never again let other people hurt her and to someday
find a place where she will be accepted and loved...

Other:
Picture(s):



approved
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/10

jay_Ann18 wrote:

Username: jay_Ann18
Character name: Black Rose
Age: 16
Rase:(Look on profile): Dark Angel
Personalitly: quiet, cool, mysterious, strong and cold but can be nice sometimes and
really caring when it comes with loved ones.

Special skill:(Limit is 15) can control the elements and can summon serpents or dragons. has a
scythe for a weapon.

Bio: eversince she was a child she has been regarded as a monster because of
appearance and abillities. She has Black hair and a pair of black wings.
She has often been bullied and criticized by the people around her. She's
been hurt a lot of times, but now she vowed to never again be stepped on.
She promised herself to never again let other people hurt her and to someday
find a place where she will be accepted and loved...

Other:
Picture(s):



approved


Approved
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 11/30/10
Username:OuranMoron44
Character name:Marion Shirayuki
Age:17
Rase:(Look on profile):Mermaid
Personalitly:Loyal and a little naive
Special skill:(Limit is 15)Can control ice and water elements
Bio:Marion is the next heir to rule her kingdom. She's very trustworthy and loves helping out anybody who needs it. Though she's very quiet until you get to know her, then she'll become more talkative.
Other:
Picture(s):


approved
Member
137434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 12/2/10
Username:Edrosik
Character name:Kaine
Age:unkown(looks like 17)
Rase:(Look on profile):Black Dragon
Personalitly:Evil,cold,strong,mysterious
Special skill:(Limit is 15):can control black magic,necromancy
Bio:he is one of the eldest black dragons which terrorized the world 1000 years ago and suddenly disappeard.after the long slumber he wake up, his motives are unkown
Other:
Picture(s):
Human form:

Dragon form:

approved
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/10

OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username:OuranMoron44
Character name:Marion Shirayuki
Age:17
Rase:(Look on profile):Mermaid
Personalitly:Loyal and a little naive
Special skill:(Limit is 15)Can control ice and water elements
Bio:Marion is the next heir to rule her kingdom. She's very trustworthy and loves helping out anybody who needs it. Though she's very quiet until you get to know her, then she'll become more talkative.
Other:
Picture(s):


approved
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/10

edrosik wrote:

Username:Edrosik
Character name:Kaine
Age:unkown(looks like 17)
Rase:(Look on profile):Black Dragon
Personalitly:Evil,cold,strong,mysterious
Special skill:(Limit is 15):can control black magic,necromancy
Bio:he is one of the eldest blac dragons which terrorized the world 1000 years ago and suddenly disappeard.after the long slumber he wake up, his motives are unkown
Other:
Picture(s):
Human form:

Dragon form:



approved

Posted 11/30/10 , edited 11/30/10
Username:Angela210
Character Name:Nanami and Chiya
Age:7
Race:Demon with an evil silde
Personality:
Nanami:Shy, Sweet, Nice, Kind, Myster sometime, Caring, Friendly. Funny sometime
Chiya:Evil, Can be Selfish and Stubborn at time, Nice sometime,
Special Skill:Unkown
Bio:She doesn't talk about that much about her past......
Other:

Pic:
Nanami:


Chiya:


approved
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/30/10

Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character Name:Nanami and Chiya
Age:7
Race:Demon with an evil silde
Personality:
Nanami:Shy, Sweet, Nice, Kind, Myster sometime, Caring, Friendly. Funny sometime
Chiya:Evil, Can be Selfish and Stubborn at time, Nice sometime,
Special Skill:Unkown
Bio:She doesn't talk about that much about her past......
Other:

Pic:
Nanami:


Chiya:


approved


You have been approved
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 12/1/10
Username: Solitary Star
Character name: Jin Jae
Age: 11
Rase:(Look on profile): Light Angel
Personalitly: Outgoing, calm when bad things happen, and rarely is dead serious.
Special skill:(Limit is 15) does magic, can control sun, sound, wind [like elements] ,
Bio: Doesn't remember.
Other:
Picture(s):



:excl:Approved
90984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/1/10

solitarystar wrote:

Username: Solitary Star
Character name: Jin Jae
Age: 11
Rase:(Look on profile): Light Angel
Personalitly: Outgoing, calm when bad things happen, and rarely is dead serious.
Special skill:(Limit is 15) does magic, can control sun, sound, wind [like elements] ,
Bio: Doesn't remember.
Other:
Picture(s):



Approved


approved

2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / NY, USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/10 , edited 12/2/10
Username: ShiehShiu
Character name: Mocks Deagan
Age: 13
Gender: Boy
Rase: can it be Human?
Personalitly: Quiet, kind.... you'll find out later....
Special skill:: use Languages to control the healing, wind, water, fire and other things, he also can use the languages to attack others
Bio:
He is very good at observing things around him.
His family background is a mystery, nobody know, not even himself.
He is always wearing white t-shirt and black pants.
He is always clam and quiet. Love to read, always carry a book with him.
He is good at study, always getting good grades at school.
Picture :
http://image2.tinierme.com/selfy.swf?mode=fitting&back=0&hat=10349351&bg=0&face=10468765&hair=10403444&accef=10347891&accen=10349016&top=10395856&coat=10368741&acceh=10317551&bottom=1034871&shoe=10413461&bodycolor=17000198&bgFlg=1&pBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.tinierme.com%2F
Member
137434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/1/10 , edited 12/3/10
Username:Edrosik
Character name:Miyu&Yusa Shirayama
Age:12
Rase:(Look on the page):Dragon Controlers
Personalitly:evil,cold,mysterious
Special skill:(Limit is 15): both black magic ,summoning magic
Bio:they are twins born in a family of dragon controlers which they showed great power at age of 5 years after taking control over kaine which was the must powerfull of dragons
Other:they dont age
Picture(s):
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 12/1/10 , edited 12/1/10
Username:shadowcw4
Character name:Norboru
Age:18
Race:(Look on the page):human
Personalitly:strict.low temper but
Special skill:(Limit is 15)superior reflex,enhance sword,superior swordsmanship,fire magic,stone magic and a ablity called "soul tear" that allows him to divde his soul partly from his body. this lets a blob like esscene to appear,reducing damge he takes ad making him a immune to charm/mind controls.
Bio:born a normal human he learn the hard way that you must learn fast. is village was raided and he and a few other barely made it out alive. he very little connection to his family so he felt little sadness about it. it was die or move on. his mind set caough the attetion of a few elves. they took him in as a joke but soon found he had quite a learning ability. his weapons skill was high so they made him a sword,who name he would have to find out on his own(bleach shout out XD XD) .after that he went to a few other races trying to learn as much as possible. he now has a bit more of a chance and looks forwad to a odd,but brighter future.
Other:his sword get stronger when it destroys another weapon of value
Picture(s):
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.