First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Start Your Chara!
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

tsuukino wrote:

Username: tsuukino
Name: Mai
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Bloodsucking butterfly
*Magic Type: Her flowers will drain your life out. She can summon massive amount of sharp flower pettles and summon blood sucking butterflies.
Bio/History: Oh my, you look... red / She's baisically useless in battle. She can only seduce and kill.
Weapon: Her poison hair pin. To stab you when she had successfully seduce you.
Pic or Description:



Placement: Uuuh idk... a concubine?? Lol jk jk. anything's fine
___________________
Name: Naoki
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unknown.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Fire Butterfly
*Magic Type: Sends a lot of butterfly that turns into green fire or meteor
Bio/History: "Wait, before I kill you.... do you have any food? I haven't eaten for days./ He's a wanderer who wanders between countries and is very layback. Oh, and he is the younger brother of Mai from above.
*Weapon: His glowing green firey butterflies!
Pic or Description:



Placement: Don't matter
________________
Name: Rei
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Snow butterfly
*Magic Type: Her butterfly turns to snow that shields you and heals you.
Bio/History: "Tell Nao not to leave me again!" / Younger sister of both Mai and Nao but she's closer with Nao.
*Weapon: None! She only heals
Pic or Description:



Placement: Don't matter.


APPROVED!
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

sawakunoichi wrote:

Username: sawakunoichi
Name: Zierro
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Blade Faerie
*Magic Type: Wind type~ 1000 wind blades/ Hurricane/ 1000 invisible wind blades/ specialize in speed.
Bio/History: "I bare no grudge against you..."
*Weapon: A long dark scythe



Pic or Description:



Placement: She specialize in speed so she could be an assassin


APPROVED!
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

mellow_kai wrote:

Username: mellow_kai
Name: Jien
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Illusion
*Magic Type: Ice~ creates illusions from reflections in ice. Freeze everything. Creates spikes from every where that has ice.
Bio/History: "I think I'll just kill you. It's easier this way" and he's not a narccisist... but (sigh) he sure loves his hair...
*Weapon: Ice bow and arrow



Pic or Description:



Placement: Uuuh... how about an advisor?


APPROVED!!!
Fearie Helper
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/31/10
Username: izayoiii
Name: Rien
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 201
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Harpy/Snake
*Magic Type: Harpy Form- shoots a bunch of her feathers down that causes explosion; Turns everything into red crystals; Create crystals in the air and shoots it down at the enemy; more importantly, she can control time.
Serpeant Form- summon lots of poison snakes; create poison mud that sinks the oppenent inside; spread poison gas (farthest is to 70miles around); turns into a serpeant herself; she can make it rain in her umbrella.

Bio/History: She lives for a loooong time while keeping her childish appearance. Eversince the king's dissapearance, she retired as an assassin and starts seeking for more philosophy in life. Usually, she's a wise elder who gives good advices and rarely get upset. It's hard to care about anything since she lived for so long, so she's usally in the harpy form with her red harpy wings of a bird. No one was ever strong enough to fight her and enter the second level where she turns into her serpeant form, except for the King and Queen.

*Weapon: A magic ancient umbrella.
Pic or Description:
Harpy Form:

Serpeant Form:


Placements: Mods/ King's retired assassin.

_______________

Username: izayoiii
Name: Elenezer
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): unseelie
Age: 299
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Snake
Magic Type: Just about the same as Rien
Bio/History: El is Rien's brother who is also a royal knight and servant
Weapon: His snakes

Pic:
Faerie
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10
Username: misryuu
Name: Shinn
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Moon
*Magic Type: Contols tides/ creates illusions/ control minds
Bio/History: "I'm not a brat!!" ><
*Weapon: A moon sword



Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10
Username: mamme
Name: Hotaru
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Fireflies
*Magic Type: Lights: Her fireflies can calm you and make you happy but if you make Hotaru mad, all her fireflies might just literally go through you.
Bio/History: Usually shy and calm in nature. Not easily mad. She loves making people happy. If you're sad, she would send her fireflies to go cheer you up. Her flaws are that she is too shy.
*Weapon: Fireflies
Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

izayoiii wrote:

Username: izayoiii
Name: Rien
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 110
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Snake
*Magic Type: Plant type: rots every thing she touches at will/ summon serpeants/ spread poison gas
Bio/History: She lives for a loooong time while keeping her childish appearance. Quote: "Don't be scared, just think of me as your grandma."
*Weapon: A magic ancient umbrella.
Pic or Description:



Placements: mods


APPROVED!
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

misryuu wrote:

Username: misryuu
Name: Shinn
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Moon
*Magic Type: Contols tides/ creates illusions/ control minds
Bio/History: "I'm not a brat!!" ><
*Weapon: A moon sword



Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods


APPROVED!!
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

mamme12 wrote:

Username: mamme
Name: Hotaru
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Fireflies
*Magic Type: Lights: Her fireflies can calm you and make you happy but if you make Hotaru mad, all her fireflies might just literally go through you.
Bio/History: Usually shy and calm in nature. Not easily mad. She loves making people happy. If you're sad, she would send her fireflies to go cheer you up. Her flaws are that she is too shy.
*Weapon: Fireflies
Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods


APPROVED!!!
Posted 12/13/10


Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

Fun-x wrote:





APPROVED!!!!!!!
Faerie
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
Username: goomba300
Name: Morto
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 15
Gender: male
Faerie Type: dark
Bio/History:

*Weapon: Spada del caos (the sister blade to Spada di ordine)

Pic or Description:


Username: goomba300
Name: Baldo
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 15
Gender: male
Faerie Type: light
Bio/History:

*Weapon: Spada di ordine (the sister blade to Spada del caos)

Pic or Description:
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/14/10
Username: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Wolf Sujiyama
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie King
Age: appears 17, real unknown
Gender: male
Faerie Type: Dark Fairie
*Magic Type: Dark Magic, can control the temperature around him (the temperature around him also changes with his attitude), and control anything electrical
Bio/History: Unknown, not much is know about him, except some calls hima hartless, destructive creature, who doesn't care for others feelings, except his family and his own...
*Weapon: 10 swords, bow and arrow, giant battle axe, and scythe
Pic or Description:
Wolf
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/14/10

izayoiii wrote:

Username: izayoiii
Name: Rien
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 110
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Snake
*Magic Type: Plant type: rots every thing she touches at will/ summon serpeants/ spread poison gas
Bio/History: She lives for a loooong time while keeping her childish appearance. Quote: "Don't be scared, just think of me as your grandma."
*Weapon: A magic ancient umbrella.
Pic or Description:



Placements: mods





misryuu wrote:

Username: misryuu
Name: Shinn
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Moon
*Magic Type: Contols tides/ creates illusions/ control minds
Bio/History: "I'm not a brat!!" ><
*Weapon: A moon sword



Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods





mamme12 wrote:

Username: mamme
Name: Hotaru
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Fireflies
*Magic Type: Lights: Her fireflies can calm you and make you happy but if you make Hotaru mad, all her fireflies might just literally go through you.
Bio/History: Usually shy and calm in nature. Not easily mad. She loves making people happy. If you're sad, she would send her fireflies to go cheer you up. Her flaws are that she is too shy.
*Weapon: Fireflies
Pic or Description:



Placement: Mods





goomba300 wrote:

Username: goomba300
Name: Morto
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 15
Gender: male
Faerie Type: dark
Bio/History:

*Weapon: Spada del caos (the sister blade to Spada di ordine)

Pic or Description:


Username: goomba300
Name: Baldo
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Seelie
Age: 15
Gender: male
Faerie Type: light
Bio/History:

*Weapon: Spada di ordine (the sister blade to Spada del caos)

Pic or Description:





wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Username: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Wolf Sujiyama
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie King
Age: appears 17, real unknown
Gender: male
Faerie Type: Dark Fairie
*Magic Type: Dark Magic, can control the temperature around him (the temperature around him also changes with his attitude), and control anything electrical
Bio/History: Unknown, not much is know about him, except some calls hima hartless, destructive creature, who doesn't care for others feelings, except his family and his own...
*Weapon: 10 swords, bow and arrow, giant battle axe, and scythe
Pic or Description:
Wolf


Approved!~
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/14/10
Username: rivers848
Name: Vivaldi
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 360
Gender: Male
Faerie Type: Devil
*Magic Type: Thunder break (explosion of thunder), puts curse on you, shadow spike (all shadows including opponents shoots up as spikes)
Bio/History: yes , he lived for quite a while but he's a devil faerie so he can. he eats souls and in order to do that, he would make a pact or a contract with somebody to complete a quest for that person. after the contract is done, he devours the person's soul.
Pic or Description:



Placement: mods

____________
Username: rivers848
Name: Shana
Court (Unseelie or Seelie?): Unseelie
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Faerie Type: Wind
*Magic Type: Tornado, wind cut (turns every spects of breeze into blade), a shot (shoots air pressur at you), increase air pressure
Bio/History: Shana made a pact with Vivaldi (from above) to kill the opposing faction.
Pic or Description:



placement: doesn't matter
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.