First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Seelie Court ~RP
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Hey if you haven't noticed; your the one who was acting all moody and calling me names? Really? How about you just go live with the unseelie court and marry rain or whatever. Since she's SOO nice for a fairy who LOVES WAR. Jerk; get a life.



Jules:.....je...lous.....much?.....im not moody..ur the one thats spazzing....and i have no interest in rain WHAT so ever......i like someone else...........................and i have one...with u


Lleulu looked at Jules and sighed.
Now I feel like a jerk too.
"I don't understand.....you have a life with me?"


Jules:..look..ur my princess and im ur prince..weather we like it or not.....and thats wat i mean by a life together.....

Lleulu:
She regained her form and looked right at him.
"I can get my parents to cancel it if you like it. Then you can go be with Rain or who ever you please."
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Hey if you haven't noticed; your the one who was acting all moody and calling me names? Really? How about you just go live with the unseelie court and marry rain or whatever. Since she's SOO nice for a fairy who LOVES WAR. Jerk; get a life.



Jules:.....je...lous.....much?.....im not moody..ur the one thats spazzing....and i have no interest in rain WHAT so ever......i like someone else...........................and i have one...with u


Lleulu looked at Jules and sighed.
Now I feel like a jerk too.
"I don't understand.....you have a life with me?"


Jules:..look..ur my princess and im ur prince..weather we like it or not.....and thats wat i mean by a life together.....

Lleulu:
She regained her form and looked right at him.
"I can get my parents to cancel it if you like it. Then you can go be with Rain or who ever you please."


Jules:..ur parents cant cancel me little girl.....becuase my uncle got married with ur mom..and my uncle is my gaurdian! And like i said i dont like Rain.
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Lleulu leaned in and smiled; letting her hair fall foward and her wings flutter.
"Of course you don't like her- you just think she's nice and whatever."
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Lleulu leaned in and smiled; letting her hair fall foward and her wings flutter.
"Of course you don't like her- you just think she's nice and whatever."


look im getting annoyed of repeating myself over and over...I DONT LIKE HER!..and all i think is that she is nicer then u..and no dont watever me!
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Lleulu made a face and looked away
"You sure have a temper."
She mummbled.

Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


Lleulu made a face and looked away
"You sure have a temper."
She mummbled.



i heard that...........and at least im not spazzing 24/7 like some certain little annoying princesses
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Lleulu got a angry mark on the back of her head
"I'm not little or annoying. Sorry I'm not like Rain."
She felt a smile creep across her face
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Lleulu got a angry mark on the back of her head
"I'm not little or annoying. Sorry I'm not like Rain."
She felt a smile creep across her face


i dont need u to be like Rain there are things about her that i dont like.....that u have and she doesnt...so chill....and have u heard urself lately?
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Lleulu got a angry mark on the back of her head
"I'm not little or annoying. Sorry I'm not like Rain."
She felt a smile creep across her face


i dont need u to be like Rain there are things about her that i dont like.....that u have and she doesnt...so chill....and have u heard urself lately?


Lleulu sighed.
Freakin' hate him right now.
"Yes I've heard myself...."
Great, now i do seem like a brat.
She whispered under her breath.

Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Jules: -transforms bac-.....sorry....i guess i went a little too far.....

Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:



Jules: -transforms bac-.....sorry....i guess i went a little too far.....



Lleulu shrugged; feeling tears
i'm crying now?! Seriously?!
She whipped her eyes. No one called her names and no one yelled at her before.
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:



Jules: -transforms bac-.....sorry....i guess i went a little too far.....



Lleulu shrugged; feeling tears
i'm crying now?! Seriously?!
She whipped her eyes. No one called her names and no one yelled at her before.


-lifts ur chin up n gazes into ur eyes-.....a lady like u shouldnt cry....and i am sorry for wat i did...i dont want u to cry..-hugs chu tightly-
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


He is just doing this because he has too......
Lleulu struggled out of his grasp
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



He is just doing this because he has too......
Lleulu struggled out of his grasp


Jules: -sighs-.......couldnt u just let the hug last?

Seiren:..e-excuse me....-walks up to u-

Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



He is just doing this because he has too......
Lleulu struggled out of his grasp


Jules: -sighs-.......couldnt u just let the hug last?

Seiren:..e-excuse me....-walks up to u-


Lleulu looked at him; her tears drying as light came and made them evaporate.
She turned to Seiren and smiled as best as she could
"Hello."

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.