First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest Of Faeries
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10
A place of where all Faeries May Mingle
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/10
Lleulu sat on one of the plentiful rocks and began to
play with the light; allowing it to dance in her hands.
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Lleulu sat on one of the plentiful rocks and began to
play with the light; allowing it to dance in her hands.


Kalen

A small dark shadow flew around the Light Faerie, slowly.
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Lleulu immediately freaked out
"Hault! Who is there?!"
She said as the light wrapped around her fingers
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Lleulu immediately freaked out
"Hault! Who is there?!"
She said as the light wrapped around her fingers


Kalen

Kalen laughed heartly, leaning on a tree.
"Sorry, Princess." he said almost apologicly. "Didnt mean to freak you out."
He flashed her his fakest yet sweetest smile.
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
The light vanised at the fairy showed his face
"It's alright, why were you sneaking around me?"


(Dude numerous characters- must be hard on you :p)
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

The light vanised at the fairy showed his face
"It's alright, why were you sneaking around me?"


(Dude numerous characters- must be hard on you :p)


Kalen

He shrugged, keeping the smile on his face.
"I got bored of flicking tiny faeries, thought I'd show myself to someone else."

(Not really. When you have all three in different colors, its quite easy xP)
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
(heyy,, that's really smart! :D)

Lleulu narrowed her eyes, he was with the other court.
"Oh? And what did you think you could pull on me?"
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

(heyy,, that's really smart! :D)

Lleulu narrowed her eyes, he was with the other court.
"Oh? And what did you think you could pull on me?"


(I know right?! xD)

"I wasn't planning to pull anything on you. Seelie Princess.''
With that being said. Kalen walked alil bit closer to her and winked.
"Though, since these Wars are about to head on, I could just do my court a favor."
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Lleulu got up and pointed her hand at him; watching light reappear.
"And what would that favor be?"
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/4/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Lleulu got up and pointed her hand at him; watching light reappear.
"And what would that favor be?"


Kalen smiled deviously as a bolt of lightning appeared in his hand.
He pivited around her, holding the bolt to her throat. He whispered
almost laughing, "Could kill you now."
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Lleulu swallowed hard when she used her glowing hand to wack the lightning
away from her neck.
"Don't even bother. You couldn't if you tired."
She said as she began to walk away from him
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Lleulu swallowed hard when she used her glowing hand to wack the lightning
away from her neck.
"Don't even bother. You couldn't if you tired."
She said as she began to walk away from him


Kalen's smile was wicked as he trailed behind her.
"What makes you so sure, Princess?" he said, his voice mischevious.
Maybe here isn't the best ideal place anyways.. he thought to himself.
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Lil_Hummingbird wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:

Lleulu swallowed hard when she used her glowing hand to wack the lightning
away from her neck.
"Don't even bother. You couldn't if you tired."
She said as she began to walk away from him


Kalen's smile was wicked as he trailed behind her.
"What makes you so sure, Princess?" he said, his voice mischevious.
Maybe here isn't the best ideal place anyways.. he thought to himself.


Lleulu swiveled around and watched more light appear around her.
"What makes you sure you could?"
Head Faerie
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Arkansas :P Im no...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10


Kalen stopped and leaned on a tree, watching her.
He sighed and stretched. "Because. The Seelie court is nothing but a bunch
of weakling lil snobs."
Kalen mocked. "While the Unseelie are
cruel fighters."
With that, a crack of lightning struck next to Lleulu.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.