First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Battle Field
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Viv throws a huge thunderbolt and makes everything explode in thuder, creating thunder break. The ground dispurst and and cracks as the clouds turns dark and starts to rain with thunder. The electricity makes the whole ground filled with high voltage so that whoever steps on the ground of the battle field will be electricuted except him
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
"wow very creative lets test it" iris say excitedly
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

rivers848 wrote:

Viv throws a huge thunderbolt and makes everything explode in thuder, creating thunder break. The ground dispurst and and cracks as the clouds turns dark and starts to rain with thunder. The electricity makes the whole ground filled with high voltage so that whoever steps on the ground of the battle field will be electricuted except him


Mars does a flip into the air and opens her fire wings. Then she holds both of her fan in front of her in a vertical way then does multiple summersults, heading towards Viv. The fan lights up, creating fire wheel
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
"oh you wanna play"iris draws purple spears and shots radily at Viv
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

jing1eaia wrote:

"oh you wanna play"iris draws purple spears and shots radily at Viv


clasps his hands together, draws them apart with some electricity and slams his left hand down creating thunder wave that repells the spears
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

mamme12 wrote:


rivers848 wrote:

Viv throws a huge thunderbolt and makes everything explode in thuder, creating thunder break. The ground dispurst and and cracks as the clouds turns dark and starts to rain with thunder. The electricity makes the whole ground filled with high voltage so that whoever steps on the ground of the battle field will be electricuted except him


Mars does a flip into the air and opens her fire wings. Then she holds both of her fan in front of her in a vertical way then does multiple summersults, heading towards Viv. The fan lights up, creating fire wheel


bolcks her fire wheel with his thunder sword and trys to push you down on to the ground so you can get electricuted
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Iris snals and screms waves that can paralyze around the area
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

rivers848 wrote:


mamme12 wrote:


rivers848 wrote:

Viv throws a huge thunderbolt and makes everything explode in thuder, creating thunder break. The ground dispurst and and cracks as the clouds turns dark and starts to rain with thunder. The electricity makes the whole ground filled with high voltage so that whoever steps on the ground of the battle field will be electricuted except him


Mars does a flip into the air and opens her fire wings. Then she holds both of her fan in front of her in a vertical way then does multiple summersults, heading towards Viv. The fan lights up, creating fire wheel


bolcks her fire wheel with his thunder sword and trys to push you down on to the ground so you can get electricuted


Mars flips into the air, avoiding the high voltage ground and waves her fans lit with fire, creating a fire tornado
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Iris flies high as she can and sends waves towrds mars tp get into water
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

jing1eaia wrote:

Iris snals and screms waves that can paralyze around the area


jumps above you spreading his bat wings and charge down at you, waves his thunder sword down trying to make you touch the ground, (since viv made the ground filled with high voltage that whoever touches the ground will be electricuted)
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Iris reacts quickly cuts her self with nails and get tackled by a fox
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

jing1eaia wrote:

Iris flies high as she can and sends waves towrds mars tp get into water


Mars waves her fan across making a huge taphoon to blow the waves and Iris away.
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Iris draw her dual sword to do close combat with Mars
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

mamme12 wrote:


rivers848 wrote:


mamme12 wrote:


rivers848 wrote:

Viv throws a huge thunderbolt and makes everything explode in thuder, creating thunder break. The ground dispurst and and cracks as the clouds turns dark and starts to rain with thunder. The electricity makes the whole ground filled with high voltage so that whoever steps on the ground of the battle field will be electricuted except him


Mars does a flip into the air and opens her fire wings. Then she holds both of her fan in front of her in a vertical way then does multiple summersults, heading towards Viv. The fan lights up, creating fire wheel


bolcks her fire wheel with his thunder sword and trys to push you down on to the ground so you can get electricuted


Mars flips into the air, avoiding the high voltage ground and waves her fans lit with fire, creating a fire tornado


stabs his sword into the ground sending electric beams at the tornado to create and explosion
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

jing1eaia wrote:

Iris reacts quickly cuts her self with nails and get tackled by a fox


summons a lightening bolt in his hands and throws it at your fox
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.