First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
non echii yuri shoujo ai
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/11 , edited 8/8/11

cruelcore1 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


cruelcore1 wrote:

I have found out that in the beginning Yuri was the same as Shoujo-Ai, not an adult genre.


According to my experience with Yuri I'd make 2 major sub-groups:

1. Lesbian Utopia - An environment where there are only girls and almost never boys. All girls there are either lesbian or bisexual (but you can't prove their bisexuality) and end up falling in love with each other, which usually turns into a love drama.
Example: Strawberry Panic

2. "Love knows no gender" -
Normal world with dominating straight people (that writers usually stand out), but homosexuality is completely acceptable. The main character is usually bisexual. She is either in love with a boy, or liking one, or at least in one moment shows she likes boys. But there's always a female crush which can start a dualism between their hetero and homo side, but the female crush always wins (except if she dies).
Example: Kannazuki no Miko, almost all Yuri oneshot and short mangas.

What do yall think? ;)


All I think is that the OP should stay the f**k away from Kannazuki No Miko.

Girl rapes another girl with her flute.

NOT ROMANTIC. That's the exact type of show he wants to avoid here.



Flute rape? What anime or OP are you talking about?


OP=Original Poster

YES, FLUTE RAPE. Or maybe she uses the flute only in the manga but Himeko gets raped in both the anime AND manga. It's in episode 08. THEN she falls in love with her rapist. Sick sick writers. There is no "love" story more disturbing than that.

Souma is much better for her. Damn... Kannazuki No Miko really pissed me off. If you wanna make a bisexual love triangle, fine. Just don't make the straight couple more likable if you're not planning to let them win!
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/11 , edited 8/8/11

Chiibihime wrote:


cruelcore1 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


cruelcore1 wrote:

I have found out that in the beginning Yuri was the same as Shoujo-Ai, not an adult genre.


According to my experience with Yuri I'd make 2 major sub-groups:

1. Lesbian Utopia - An environment where there are only girls and almost never boys. All girls there are either lesbian or bisexual (but you can't prove their bisexuality) and end up falling in love with each other, which usually turns into a love drama.
Example: Strawberry Panic

2. "Love knows no gender" -
Normal world with dominating straight people (that writers usually stand out), but homosexuality is completely acceptable. The main character is usually bisexual. She is either in love with a boy, or liking one, or at least in one moment shows she likes boys. But there's always a female crush which can start a dualism between their hetero and homo side, but the female crush always wins (except if she dies).
Example: Kannazuki no Miko, almost all Yuri oneshot and short mangas.

What do yall think? ;)


All I think is that the OP should stay the f**k away from Kannazuki No Miko.

Girl rapes another girl with her flute.

NOT ROMANTIC. That's the exact type of show he wants to avoid here.



Flute rape? What anime or OP are you talking about?


OP=Original Poster

YES, FLUTE RAPE. Or maybe she uses the flute only in the manga but Himeko gets raped in both the anime AND manga. It's in episode 08. THEN she falls in love with her rapist. Sick sick writers. There is no "love" story more disturbing than that.

Souma is much better for her. Damn... Kannazuki No Miko really pissed me off. If you wanna make a bisexual love triangle, fine. Just don't make the straight couple more likable if you're not planning to let them win!


Regarding the adult material, Kannazuki no Miko manga is different than the anime! Manga is adult, and anime, unlike you say, is a love story that I'd personally restrict as 13+.

In anime there is no flute rape nor anything to be considered hot. Seriously, anime is not hot at all, and the plot is mediocre, so that's why there are also many people who don't like it.


Himeko was in love with Chikane from the first moment she met her. Their love was so strong because it existed even in their ex incarnations, not because of the rape.
And there's much more story behind that rape scene, since it wasnt Chikane's true self. There were no scenes showing the rape, but Chikane only told her she would rape her (and Himeko was sick in the morning). I've seen worse in the movies.

SPOILER: end of the anime


I don't know whether you watched the anime or not, or only a part of it, but you are wrong in what you say. Kannazuki no Miko anime is a normal love thriller.

And in the case that you didn't know, many nice and beautiful anime (like Air) evolved of adult visual novels that contain both normal plot and hardcore Hentai scenes, much worse than Kannazuki no Miko manga.

And are you referring to this as the manga OP? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=332
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/11 , edited 8/8/11

Himeko was in love with Chikane from the first moment she met her. Their love was so strong because it existed even in their ex incarnations, not because of the rape.

That's complete BS to me. Himeko was CONVINCED Souma was her true love before Chika-slut raped her. And I don't believe in love-at-first-sight. Even for fictional stories, that cliche is plain retarded.


I don't know whether you watched the anime or not, or only a part of it, but you are wrong in what you say. Kannazuki no Miko anime is a normal love thriller.

Written by two sick drooling male perverts who wouldn't know what true love was if it bit them in the ass.

There's really no use arguing with me about this because I'm not going to change my mind about the series. Not ever. No sane person can just rape someone they "loved" and then just go back to normal like nothing happened. That WAS her true self. She was perfectly aware of what she was doing, I daresay some part of her enjoyed it. I fiercely believe Chikane is the worst lesbian character ever and ChikanexHimeko is the worst yuri couple ever and in the top five worst anime/manga couples overall. I hated the couple seven years ago, I hate them now, and I will forever hate them years from now.

I even talked to the head of the Hen Da Ne doujinshi sellers, the biggest doujinshi seller on the East coast about the pairing and this man, who loves yuri and hentai said, himself, "Oh God, before getting screamed at by literally every rabid yuri fangirl who claims it as their OTP...it's a very very creepy pairing".
Then I said "THANK YOU!!" and joyfully shook hands with him.


And are you referring to this as the manga OP? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=332

Tch, NO!!
Ya don't seem to be reading my posts properly.
OP: forum lingo for "ORIGINAL POSTER" as in the man who started this thread who wants shoujo-ai without perverted stuff in it.


And in the case that you didn't know, many nice and beautiful anime (like Air) evolved of adult visual novels that contain both normal plot and hardcore Hentai scenes, much worse than Kannazuki no Miko manga.


I'm well aware of that. However the scenes in Air's game didn't actually happen-they were dream sequences. But I ship YukitoxMisuzu pretty hard so I wouldn't mind seeing them have sex. XD As those two actually love each other. >.>

611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/11 , edited 8/8/11

That's complete BS to me. Himeko was CONVINCED Souma was her true love before Chika-slut raped her. And I don't believe in love-at-first-sight. Even for fictional stories, that cliche is plain retarded.

Fictional stories have their own fictional world with their own rules. Whatever they say is a truth in that world. And, yes, there is a love on first sight. Falling in love comes either unexpectedly or with a good kiss. I was a victim of a sudden falling in love and its fucked.
And heres some news for you - there was no love on the first sight! Himeko hanged out with Chikane for a long time before that.
And don't you remember Himeko crying when Souma kissed her? That was before the rape.
Being convinced shes in love with a guy is a rule in "love knows no gender" anime as well as the fact that female crush must either win or die. But here it was deadly obvious that Himeko had a crush on Chikane from the beginning.

There's really no use arguing with me about this because I'm not going to change my mind about the series. Not ever. No sane person can just rape someone they "loved" and then just go back to normal like nothing happened. That WAS her true self. She was perfectly aware of what she was doing, I daresay some part of her enjoyed it. I fiercely believe Chikane is the worst lesbian character ever and ChikanexHimeko is the worst yuri couple ever and in the top five worst anime/manga couples overall. I hated the couple seven years ago, I hate them now, and I will forever hate them years from now.

In past they have already defeated the Orochi but to restore the world one of the priestesses had to be killed. Himeko successfully talked Chikane into killing her (or she'd prolly kill herself to protect Chikane) which was a huge trauma to her. In the next incarnation Chikane, unlike Himeko, remembered the past. She knew Chikane was about to die again. As a result of that she joined Orichi in order to make herself Himeko's enemy. Once you join Orochi there's no way out but to die and reincarnate. Also, you aren't able to do any good, but only bad things. It's like the devil came inside of you. However, Chikane knew Himeko was stronger and that she'd win and kill Chikane, which really happened. And then Chikane reincarnated in past but on another location on Earth.
And looks like you're referring to the old-fashioned definition of love. That sort of "love" is not true love but chemistry and animal instincts. By a modern definition, Love is not a feeling but something much more. No matter whether u truly "love" that person or not, as long as you're in-love you'll do anything for her.

Written by two sick drooling male perverts who wouldn't know what true love was if it bit them in the ass.

So it's not that you only didn't watch the anime, but didn't even see it. This is absolute bullshit.

I even talked to the head of the Hen Da Ne doujinshi sellers, the biggest doujinshi seller on the East coast about the pairing and this man, who loves yuri and hentai said, himself, "Oh God, before getting screamed at by literally every rabid yuri fangirl who claims it as their OTP...it's a very very creepy pairing".
Then I said "THANK YOU!!" and joyfully shook hands with him.

Doujinshi is oftenly an amateur manga. People got used to manga and anime to be very similar so they will not watch the anime if they didn't like the manga.



I watched the anime and you didn't. You probably read the manga and got some trauma, or youre just an extremely stubborn person.
You don't know a little what anime is like so don't talk for or against things you don't know about.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/11 , edited 8/8/11

cruelcore1
So it's not that you only didn't watch the anime, but didn't even see it. This is absolute bullshit.


I sure as hell DID watch all twelve episodes of the anime and it pissed me off so bad I had to watch TWENTY episodes of School Rumble to take my mind off it!

The anime, you see, was based off the manga by KAISHAKU (the two perverts I was referring to) The plot is exactly the same with a few minor details changed. Therefore, I'm not blaming the writers of the anime, but the writers of the manga. All the anime did was follow their sick plot.


Once you join Orochi there's no way out but to die and reincarnate. Also, you aren't able to do any good, but only bad things. It's like the devil came inside of you.

ORLY?
Then how come Chikane immediately went back to "normal" as soon as Himeko's necklace went flying off? That was even before Himeko stabbed her. Answer me that.



Doujinshi is oftenly an amateur manga. People got used to manga and anime to be very similar so they will not watch the anime if they didn't like the manga.

Thank you for completely missing the point. What I'm saying is a older man, who has seen and knows every pairing in yaoi and yuri, canon and non-canon, and likes the idea of hentai so much, he actually owns a business for importing hentai books, called the pairing "sick".
Do you not think that's saying something? I certainly think he knows what he's talking about and I certainly think he's been put through enough experience to be able to tell good pairings from bad ones.


I watched the anime and you didn't. You probably read the manga and got some trauma, or youre just an extremely stubborn person.

I watched the anime and got disgusted. I read the manga, hoping it was better and got even more disgusted. That's why I said the writers don't know how to write romance.
Because they don't.


Falling in love comes either unexpectedly or with a good kiss.

Then that's not true love; that's infatuation.
Lots of people can rarely tell the difference. But two people who are actually in love would NEVER act the way Chikane and Himeko did. That was a bullshit "romance" if I ever saw one.

Anyway, we are off topic and I do not wish to discuss this any longer. I just wanted to warn the original poster to avoid Kannazuki No Miko like the plague because the yuri lovestory is perverted and crap.
Posted 8/8/11
if the story is good I'd watch it, like Simoun. But I'm really not interested in the romance between girls.
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

I sure as hell DID watch all twelve episodes of the anime and it pissed me off so bad I had to watch TWENTY episodes of School Rumble to take my mind off it!

The anime, you see, was based off the manga by KAISHAKU (the two perverts I was referring to) The plot is exactly the same with a few minor details changed. Therefore, I'm not blaming the writers of the anime, but the writers of the manga. All the anime did was follow their sick plot.


Then I guess you're not really a fan of love thrillers. What is more thrilling and terrifying than when one of the love partners goes insane or possessed and tries to kill or rape another one, but the another one still loves him? This was sorta hard or dark form of a love thriller, but the ending was 100% happy.


ORLY?
Then how come Chikane immediately went back to "normal" as soon as Himeko's necklace went flying off? That was even before Himeko stabbed her. Answer me that.

Chikane came back to normal when Chikane lost her necklace, not Himeko, which was caused by the stabbing. It was over - Himeko already defeated the Orochi inside of Chikane so she used her remaining time to help restoring the world (that was more on spiritual level).


Thank you for completely missing the point. What I'm saying is a older man, who has seen and knows every pairing in yaoi and yuri, canon and non-canon, and likes the idea of hentai so much, he actually owns a business for importing hentai books, called the pairing "sick".
Do you not think that's saying something? I certainly think he knows what he's talking about and I certainly think he's been put through enough experience to be able to tell good pairings from bad ones.

Then what did u guys expect, a lovely-dovely story about 2 girls figuring out they prefer each other over boys? I have read several yuri oneshots and short mangas - always the same. What I want is something tragic and/or thrilling.


I watched the anime and got disgusted. I read the manga, hoping it was better and got even more disgusted. That's why I said the writers don't know how to write romance.
Because they don't.

As I said, this is a darker form of "love thriller", not a usual romance.


Then that's not true love; that's infatuation.
Lots of people can rarely tell the difference. But two people who are actually in love would NEVER act the way Chikane and Himeko did. That was a bullshit "romance" if I ever saw one.

Anyway, we are off topic and I do not wish to discuss this any longer. I just wanted to warn the original poster to avoid Kannazuki No Miko like the plague because the yuri lovestory is perverted and crap.


Yeah, "falling in love" is nothing but chemistry. Looks like u think that there's some "special" sort of love between couples. Well, there's not. There's only one sort of love and everything else is decided by chemistry and nature. Love is, for example, when somebody asks you for help, and u help him, but not because of your pleasure or just because that person is important to you - but just because u wanna help. Love is also a sense of responsibility. !True love" is not a feeling! The thing that you'd love the person with or without the infatuation depends about your personality.

And as I said, Chikane went to the dark side for Himeko's sake.


Perhaps you're extremely sensible regarding perverse because I didn't see anything perverted in the anime. But u got the point - u got freaked out. The rape (in the anime) was not made to turn u on but freak you out. There's big difference, and not a piece of rape was shown (except for some kissing). Looks like u arent really a person of "dark thrillers" but it doesn't mean that if they suck in your opinion that they suck in general. Almost all people liked Kannazuki no Miko and u found it disgusting. It's just very much not-your-type. Or do u think that they're all sick people?
Kannazuki no Miko will remain one of my fav animes in tragic-thrilling section (despite the happy ending). And its the only love triangle I can bare anyway. I don't really like "love knows no gender" sort of Yuri but I liked this one (eventhough I'd prefer if there was no that or love triangles at all). However, I don't recommend people not to watch them!
Ga Rei Zero (not really Yuri), for example, did not contain joining the bad side for the sake of the loved one (friend in this case) but personal reasons. And there was no "cleansing" or "turning back" like in KnM - the dear friend went straight to hell after she was defeated. If u ask me, that's even worse, eventhough I liked tht one too. But if you're more sensible regarding stuff such as rape then it gets to the same "disgust" level as KnM. I like dark thrillers and tragedy.

611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

Thank you for completely missing the point. What I'm saying is a older man, who has seen and knows every pairing in yaoi and yuri, canon and non-canon, and likes the idea of hentai so much, he actually owns a business for importing hentai books, called the pairing "sick".
Do you not think that's saying something? I certainly think he knows what he's talking about and I certainly think he's been put through enough experience to be able to tell good pairings from bad ones.

Accorgind to his experiences with yaoi/yuri he has his tastes. I can't say they're a great love couple but I found them good.
But, if u also took that in consideration, referring to his hentai business, its not saying anything. People don't have only 1 sort of personalty. As for me, if I want porn then I'll watch porn, and I will love it. But if I want a cute or tragic love story then I prefer it sorta lovely soft ones without sex. In other words, you can't compare things that are not related.
Besides that, mainstream Hentai was not made for being hot but for amusement because of it's bizarre sense of humor.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/9/11

cruelcore1

Then I guess you're not really a fan of love thrillers. What is more thrilling and terrifying than when one of the love partners goes insane or possessed and tries to kill or rape another one, but the another one still loves him?

That's really just terrifying. That is an abusive relationship. I do not support abusive relationships. There's seriously no good excuse for them.


This was sorta hard or dark form of a love thriller, but the ending was 100% happy.

In the eyes of the beholder. I was not happy at all to see two of my most beloved characters, Himeko and Souma, have their adorable relationship destroyed by a psychotic lesbian Mary Sue. I was not happy at all to see sweet Himeko-chan go back to someone who did nothing but rape her and cause her pain for five episodes straight.
To me, that was not a happy ending. It was happy for the yuri freaks because they got what they wanted.


As I said, this is a darker form of "love thriller", not a usual romance.

To someone who hates abuse, it's more of a "horror story".



And as I said, Chikane went to the dark side for Himeko's sake.

Oh yes, that's the infamous "I RAPED YOU AND TRIED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

That's like the rapist SLOGAN.



Perhaps you're extremely sensible regarding perverse because I didn't see anything perverted in the anime.

..............................
you really don't see anything "perverted" about a girl molesting another girl when she's unconscious? Or Chikane being molested by the Orochi? Or Souma being molested by his big brother? My God, the plot of this show: EVERYONE MOLESTS SOMEBODY ELSE. The only two characters who DON'T molest each other are Souma and Himeko! And rape itself is a perverse situation!
Aside from that, there was a ton of fanservice. I don't think that's what the original poster is after.


Almost all people liked Kannazuki no Miko and u found it disgusting. It's just very much not-your-type. Or do u think that they're all sick people?

Oh ho I know QUITE a few people who were very disturbed by Kannazuki. "Almost all people"? Really? Do you have any proof? Did you do any research?
I actually do not find the series itself disgusting. I just found the ChikanexHimeko events and results disgusting.
And I do think people who worship that pairing ARE "sick".


Kannazuki no Miko will remain one of my fav animes in tragic-thrilling section (despite the happy ending).


I have a love-hate relationship with the series. I love everything else about it except for the rape, the ending, and Chikane. Chikane can go burn in hell.


if the story is good I'd watch it, like Simoun

I've heard Simoun is very good.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11
Try this on for size:



Himeko and Chikane Forever

I even put it in purple.
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/9/11

That's really just terrifying. That is an abusive relationship. I do not support abusive relationships. There's seriously no good excuse for them.


What frigging abusive relationship? Now you've crossed the limits. There was no relationship on that time period! And after Chiknane was back to normal, what do u think, that they had an S&M relationship using flutes? Or maybe u think their past incarnations were like that?

Chikane was not a rapist, she was possessed! What u think, if u found urself in the situation like Chikane, that you'd be able to control the Devil and not rape her? You've made a contract and you do only bad things, there's no other way around!

Chikane was a good person. Its been shown in 7 episodes of the anime, and they were all mainly about ChikanexHimeko. If Chikane didnt cross to the dark side then there would be no rape scene and the cute one would die.

You are acting like you're a perfect person who had never done any mistakes and ure suing people around like a Spanish inquisitor.


In the eyes of the beholder. I was not happy at all to see two of my most beloved characters, Himeko and Souma, have their adorable relationship destroyed by a psychotic lesbian Mary Sue. I was not happy at all to see sweet Himeko-chan go back to someone who did nothing but rape her and cause her pain for five episodes straight.
To me, that was not a happy ending. It was happy for the yuri freaks because they got what they wanted.


Chikane saved her life, hello! If there was no rape then Himeko would be dead!
And what adorable relationship? Kiss and cry? It would never work out.


In the eyes of the beholder. I was not happy at all to see two of my most beloved characters, Himeko and Souma, have their adorable relationship destroyed by a psychotic lesbian Mary Sue. I was not happy at all to see sweet Himeko-chan go back to someone who did nothing but rape her and cause her pain for five episodes straight.
To me, that was not a happy ending. It was happy for the yuri freaks because they got what they wanted.

Himeko preferred Chikane from the beginning! She cried when Souma kissed her, damit! It would never work out between them!
In the past incarnation Himeko and Chikane were a love couple and that love remained for the time being. But yeah, u probably consider that an S&M relationship eventhough u didnt see a second of it.

And that she did nothing but rape her? She saved her life by raping her!


To someone who hates abuse, it's more of a "horror story".

I respect that as your opinion, but you also need to respect others' opinions, and not spitting on the anime just bcuz it was too violent for u, nor calling the lovers of those anime "sick" which I'll refer to again later.


Oh yes, that's the infamous "I RAPED YOU AND TRIED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

That's like the rapist SLOGAN.


So I guess she should have just killed her. AGAIN.

I'd rather compile it as: "I raped you 'cause I didn't want to kill you". Please be more specific.


You really don't see anything "perverted" about a girl molesting another girl when she's unconscious? Or Chikane being molested by the Orochi? Or Souma being molested by his big brother? My God, the plot of this show: EVERYONE MOLESTS SOMEBODY ELSE. The only two characters who DON'T molest each other are Souma and Himeko! And rape itself is a perverse situation!
Aside from that, there was a ton of fanservice. I don't think that's what the original poster is after.


First of all, those must have been rare occasions or manga occasions cuz I cannot remember a single one of them. Its not what characters do, its how u put it in the anime. U have many Hard Ecchi stories with girls forcibly molesting each other yet it's considered funny and hot. In KnM anime it was not put to be hot but thrilling and terrifying.

Yeah, the rape announcement is a perverted thing but not hot like in Hentai to make u laugh or horny. I have turned a few pages of the manga and it seems Hentai-ish but its not the case here.


Oh ho I know QUITE a few people who were very disturbed by Kannazuki. "Almost all people"? Really? Do you have any proof? Did you do any research?
I actually do not find the series itself disgusting. I just found the ChikanexHimeko events and results disgusting.
And I do think people who worship that pairing ARE "sick".


BTW, thnx for calling me sick.

I found anime quite popular in Yuri scene. So Yuri lovers are mostly sick? I didnt know that, thanks for telling me!

Well if there are so few negative comments and reviews and so many of positive ones, then its quite obvious that in the worst case only most of the people love it. If so many of them hated it then they'd transfer their hate to others and there would be almost all negative comments, because its much harder to make people love than hate something. A nice hating example is Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black who everyone hate. And is there anything that everyone love?

The series were based on ChikanexHimeko relationship. Thus the ones who don't like it usually use "stupid plot" as the argument. The rape scene and Chikane's sudden change were shocking elements. This is not a lovely-dovely story, this is a thriller. But its not a thriller with a good plot which I have to agree with. This is more like a "hard thriller" for people like me who like watching tragic anime (because of catharsis, pretty useful thing known from the old times). That's another flaw I found in the series - I'd prefer it that Chikane died and never reincarnated, and that Himeko turns back to her world. Eventhough tht would be a sucky tragedy.

I respect u prefer SoumaxHimeko relationship, but ChikanexHimeko is also good as Chikane has been cured now and there will be no more violence or rape issues. Thats what love triangles are - they will not always end like u expected so either live with it or dont watch them. I could have, if I wanted, selfishly found a Strawberry Panic thread and piss on ShizumaxNagisa relationship just because I'd prefer it to be TamaoxNagisa. Don't u remember episode 12 when Shizuma attempted to rape Nagisa? She was in completely normal controllable condition unlike Chikane who was possessed. And at the end of the anime, not just that they end up together, but they even have sex.


I have a love-hate relationship with the series. I love everything else about it except for the rape, the ending, and Chikane. Chikane can go burn in hell.

Oh, and don't you have an extreme hate for the series for the series, recommending people to avoid them? Whats up with the sudden change?

How sceptic. It was not even Chikane's fault and u still hate her. She did all that to save Himeko, sacrificed her own sanity and then life, and she's still a bitch for you who should go to hell. Well I guess you'd just calmly wait for the time to kill your loved one if u were in her situation.
Arguing with you is completely pointless. You are sceptic and have absolutely no understanding for people. Even if they didnt wanna do it and it wasnt their fault, you still hate them. Oh well, once somebody treats you like that too, you'll learn.

I have said enough to prevent the misinformation and harsh conviction. I guess it's maybe because I'm "sick". I will not continue this discussion except if you want me to, so reply whatever you want.
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

SoADuck wrote:


So cute U drawn it urself?
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11

SoADuck wrote:


So cute U drawn it urself?
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/9/11
Blue Drop is a nice Shoujo-ai story with a SF twist (The love is between a human girl and an alien, who happens to be from a race that is exclusively female, but not really a "girl" as she isn't human...)

From what I understand, the manga versions of Blue Drop have a more yuri bent, but the anime, which is an anime original story and not based on any manga in particular, is non-explicit.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/9/11 , edited 8/9/11

cruelcore1 wrote:


SoADuck wrote:


So cute U drawn it urself?


Nah, would be nice if I could draw like that though.

This person did:

http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/280193/destiny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.