First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
The Royal Garden
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
New Day

Kuki was sitting on the steps to the royal guardian; buddled up.
X Ino: It's freezing Kuki! Get your butt inside!
Both her and Kuarmi ignored X Ino
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

New Day

Kuki was sitting on the steps to the royal guardian; buddled up.
X Ino: It's freezing Kuki! Get your butt inside!
Both her and Kuarmi ignored X Ino


Reenee walked around her chara egg in her backpack as she thought to herself an egg? what will hatch? she then spotted Kuki and ran behind a tree and watched her silently
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:

New Day

Kuki was sitting on the steps to the royal guardian; buddled up.
X Ino: It's freezing Kuki! Get your butt inside!
Both her and Kuarmi ignored X Ino


Reenee walked around her chara egg in her backpack as she thought to herself an egg? what will hatch? she then spotted Kuki and ran behind a tree and watched her silently


Kuarmi looked up again
That feeling again? The same chara.
She looked to X Ino and X Enone who were
too busy freezing to notice.
"Kuki-chan."
She said; with a slight of annoyance.
"Someone is here."
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:

New Day

Kuki was sitting on the steps to the royal guardian; buddled up.
X Ino: It's freezing Kuki! Get your butt inside!
Both her and Kuarmi ignored X Ino


Reenee walked around her chara egg in her backpack as she thought to herself an egg? what will hatch? she then spotted Kuki and ran behind a tree and watched her silently


Kuarmi looked up again
That feeling again? The same chara.
She looked to X Ino and X Enone who were
too busy freezing to notice.
"Kuki-chan."
She said; with a slight of annoyance.
"Someone is here."


Reennee sat down behind the tree. she looked at her bag.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Kuarmi turned away from Kuki and pointed right to the tree wordessly.
X Ino nodded her head as Kuki looked to X Enone and X Ino for reassureness.
"Come out!"
Kuki shouted.
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuarmi turned away from Kuki and pointed right to the tree wordessly.
X Ino nodded her head as Kuki looked to X Enone and X Ino for reassureness.
"Come out!"
Kuki shouted.


Reenee sat still behind the tree how did she know i was here? she sat her egg on her bag and hid her bag in the bushes. what am i to do?
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuarmi turned away from Kuki and pointed right to the tree wordessly.
X Ino nodded her head as Kuki looked to X Enone and X Ino for reassureness.
"Come out!"
Kuki shouted.


Reenee sat still behind the tree how did she know i was here? she sat her egg on her bag and hid her bag in the bushes. what am i to do?


Kuki looked at Kuarmi; who nodded along with her two other charas.
"I know your there!"
Kuki yelled; Kuarmi floating foward.
"Follow me."
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuarmi turned away from Kuki and pointed right to the tree wordessly.
X Ino nodded her head as Kuki looked to X Enone and X Ino for reassureness.
"Come out!"
Kuki shouted.


Reenee sat still behind the tree how did she know i was here? she sat her egg on her bag and hid her bag in the bushes. what am i to do?


Kuki looked at Kuarmi; who nodded along with her two other charas.
"I know your there!"
Kuki yelled; Kuarmi floating foward.
"Follow me."


Reenee sat still then she stood up i wish i wasnt so shy then thats when a voice in her head came then why not change? from a shy girl to a non-shy girl! Chara Change! suddenly a black rose symbol appeared on her head and she walked from the tree and in front of Kuki.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Kuki grinned devilish as the girl appeared.
X Enone: GOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!
Kuarmi just sat there and stared, only to whisper something to Kuki
"Chara Changed. Look a black rose."
Kuki looked up at the marking and smiled.
X Ino: Why were you hiding you brat?!
Kuki didn't object to her chara's just crossing her arms and awaiting a reply.

Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuki grinned devilish as the girl appeared.
X Enone: GOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!
Kuarmi just sat there and stared, only to whisper something to Kuki
"Chara Changed. Look a black rose."
Kuki looked up at the marking and smiled.
X Ino: Why were you hiding you brat?!
Kuki didn't object to her chara's just crossing her arms and awaiting a reply.



The rose then disappeared and Reenee went silent.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuki grinned devilish as the girl appeared.
X Enone: GOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!
Kuarmi just sat there and stared, only to whisper something to Kuki
"Chara Changed. Look a black rose."
Kuki looked up at the marking and smiled.
X Ino: Why were you hiding you brat?!
Kuki didn't object to her chara's just crossing her arms and awaiting a reply.



The rose then disappeared and Reenee went silent.


Kuki and Kuarmi just looked at her.
X Enone: well?!
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuki grinned devilish as the girl appeared.
X Enone: GOD IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!
Kuarmi just sat there and stared, only to whisper something to Kuki
"Chara Changed. Look a black rose."
Kuki looked up at the marking and smiled.
X Ino: Why were you hiding you brat?!
Kuki didn't object to her chara's just crossing her arms and awaiting a reply.



The rose then disappeared and Reenee went silent.


Kuki and Kuarmi just looked at her.
X Enone: well?!


"w-well....." she looked over and saw her bag was sticking out the egg....
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Kuarmi followed the girls stare and looked at the egg.
She then looked to Kuki; who had already noticed.
X Enone and X Ino both looked at Kuki for the next step; who in return spoke on their behalf.
"Well what? Are you shy?"
Kuki said; making the space between them vanish.
She was right next to the girl, her arms crossed; waiting for a reply.
"She's only 9 ya know"
X Ino informed.
Posted 12/9/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuarmi followed the girls stare and looked at the egg.
She then looked to Kuki; who had already noticed.
X Enone and X Ino both looked at Kuki for the next step; who in return spoke on their behalf.
"Well what? Are you shy?"
Kuki said; making the space between them vanish.
She was right next to the girl, her arms crossed; waiting for a reply.
"She's only 9 ya know"
X Ino informed.


"nothing" reenee said glaring at her egg hopping Kuki nor her charas saw it.
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


Kuki looked right at the egg.
"Let me see your bag then."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.