First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Class 4
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"Y-yeah" I said as I started to blush a little then I looked away.


Kei: ........... *holds aoi's hands and they walk back*
Posted 12/29/10


Aoi Tsubasa

"K-Kei...."
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"K-Kei...."


Kei: *continues to walk as he leads the way* yes?
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

I didn't know why he suddenly held my hand but I didn't let go.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I didn't know why he suddenly held my hand but I didn't let go.


Kei: .. *in the class room* .. hai.. i'll go sit in my place now.. *smiles*
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

I sat in my place, which was in front of Kei's desk and put my head on the table.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I sat in my place, which was in front of Kei's desk and put my head on the table.


Kei: ..*sits and elbow on the table and chin restin' on his palm* ........
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

The afternoon class started with math, next was History and it ended with L.A.
I headed to my dorm.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

The afternoon class started with math, next was History and it ended with L.A.
I headed to my dorm.


Kei: ....... *before he goes to his dorm, he first went in to a building*
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

I lie on my bed in my dorm then I started stripping myself and throwing my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket.
Lastly when I was only wearing my under clothing I went and took a tank top and a short shorts and put them on.
"Sigh"
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I lie on my bed in my dorm then I started stripping myself and throwing my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket.
Lastly when I was only wearing my under clothing I went and took a tank top and a short shorts and put them on.
"Sigh"


Kei: *in a restau, eating but talking with someone on the phone* .. don't worry, ma.. i've done talking to the client and they will think about it.. hai.. *smiles* .. o-ohh.. no no.. no need for thnx.. geez.. i am doing this for my thnx to u not to be thnk by u.. *laughs*
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

My phone started to ring.
When I picked up I heard someone's voice, I didn't recognize it at first until the voice said "Hey Ai"
"Yano?" I asked.
"Yeah, I missed you" he said with a soft voice that quickly made my heart pound crazy like before.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

My phone started to ring.
When I picked up I heard someone's voice, I didn't recognize it at first until the voice said "Hey Ai"
"Yano?" I asked.
"Yeah, I missed you" he said with a soft voice that quickly made my heart pound crazy like before.


Kei: .. ok.. jah.. i'll be going to my dorm soon.., and maybe this weekend, i'll go visit home.. *smiles* jah.. take care ma.. *close call* ,,. *finish food and stood* yosh.. oohh.. i can go back by myself.. jah.. *winks and runs, but before, he changed clothes*
Posted 12/30/10


Aoi Tsubasa

"Y-Yano" I said as I started to cry.
"I wanted to see you. Are you gonna come back?"
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

"Y-Yano" I said as I started to cry.
"I wanted to see you. Are you gonna come back?"


Kei: *later in his dorm* .. yosh! gud eve minna san!! *grins and runs towards his room*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.