First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
what is the cutest thing you've seen today
Posted 9/1/11
^ I think I wanna puke.

My avatar.
Posted 9/1/11

thedreamofmidnight wrote:



^^ this for sure


eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

skipabeat23 wrote:

This little white seal x3



That's it.

That's the cutest thing I've seen all day!
28163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tities
Offline
Posted 9/1/11 , edited 9/1/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


thedreamofmidnight wrote:



^^ this for sure


eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


are you kidding me eden is cute and has some serious ambitions!
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 9/1/11


Posted 9/1/11

thedreamofmidnight wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


thedreamofmidnight wrote:



^^ this for sure


eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


are you kidding me eden is cute and has some serious ambitions!


she looks like a future barbie hooker D:
thumbs up if you agree with me cr~
28163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tities
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

lce_Cubet25 wrote:


thedreamofmidnight wrote:


lce_Cubet25 wrote:


thedreamofmidnight wrote:



^^ this for sure


eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


are you kidding me eden is cute and has some serious ambitions!


she looks like a future barbie hooker D:
thumbs up if you agree with me cr~


It was a joke..its nasty..they always make them look like grown women..
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/1/11
Well my coworker showed me her swollen fluidy knee, and let me squeeze it. I thought that was cute.
Posted 9/1/11 , edited 9/1/11


Posted 9/1/11
^ Otherwise, pfft.
2486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/1/11
my dog
Posted 9/2/11
Almost all the 1st year high schoolers walking around with pikachu cheeks that I drew on them yesterday that was soo cute.
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / dining area, eating
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
when i woke up this morning and look at the mirror.. WOW!!! how can i be this cute?? LOL *wink
Posted 9/2/11

shiine_3000 wrote:

when i woke up this morning and look at the mirror.. WOW!!! how can i be this cute?? LOL *wink


Damn, conceited.

1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / dining area, eating
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Vega66 wrote:


shiine_3000 wrote:

when i woke up this morning and look at the mirror.. WOW!!! how can i be this cute?? LOL *wink


Damn, conceited.



its a matter of perspective, vega.. its my great way to start my day smilin' awesome... *smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.