First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's your dream girl/guy?
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
I have my dream girl.
intelligent
Korean
cute
energetic
LOVES TO DANCE.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore's Natio...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


galvan2356 wrote:

my dream girl has to be a clone of utada hikaru, one that doesnt call the cops after i slap her for not making me my goddamn food. she has to pay for dates, and she has to be able to have sex with me at command. she has to carry me on her back because she is my bitch, and last but not least, she has to not talk.




Oh.My.Gawd. What's wrong with you?



LoL at the original poster Thats..messed up =.="
31055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


galvan2356 wrote:

my dream girl has to be a clone of utada hikaru, one that doesnt call the cops after i slap her for not making me my goddamn food. she has to pay for dates, and she has to be able to have sex with me at command. she has to carry me on her back because she is my bitch, and last but not least, she has to not talk.




Oh.My.Gawd. What's wrong with you?


yea iagree like wtf mann
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
hmm.... still yet to meet her
Posted 1/12/08

zZMoronZz wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


galvan2356 wrote:

my dream girl has to be a clone of utada hikaru, one that doesnt call the cops after i slap her for not making me my goddamn food. she has to pay for dates, and she has to be able to have sex with me at command. she has to carry me on her back because she is my bitch, and last but not least, she has to not talk.




Oh.My.Gawd. What's wrong with you?



LoL at the original poster Thats..messed up =.="


Seriously, I can't believe such people exist. I had the shock of my life...
Posted 1/12/08

imseaton wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


galvan2356 wrote:

my dream girl has to be a clone of utada hikaru, one that doesnt call the cops after i slap her for not making me my goddamn food. she has to pay for dates, and she has to be able to have sex with me at command. she has to carry me on her back because she is my bitch, and last but not least, she has to not talk.




Oh.My.Gawd. What's wrong with you?


yea iagree like wtf mann


Gosh, I hoped that men/boys like these will go extinct.
1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
<- HER <3
882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Just don't think so much about your dream girl/guy.After all,when the time comes it shall come lol.
Posted 1/12/08

tokyobomb wrote:

I have my dream girl.
intelligent
Korean
cute
energetic
LOVES TO DANCE.


yup....

563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
My dream guy:
-tall
-good looking
-intelligent
- nice
-with good sense of humor
- mestizo or not
- long hair
-brown eyes
* and he is my boyfriend!

414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / :D No silly then...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
my dream girl would be me in a wig... errr...i migh tbe wrong

Posted 1/12/08
cant express enough the personality compatibility.... love 4 life... but looks never hurt either lol...as long as she isnt bigger then me i'm A ok
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
out-going.
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Well, I like the typical Asian girl. You know, Japanese, Chinese or Korean. She has to have a nice attitude, intelligent, shy (because shy girls are cute to me) pretty with a nice body (of course) and a VIRGIN.

I might sound old fashioned but I see virgin girls as those who have self-control. I see it as proof that they're still pure, that if they ever had past boyfriends they never gave everything that they had to them.

But I guess those types of girls are close to extinction these days. That's why I might never have a girlfriend. I'm sticking to that type of girl till the end... x_x
Posted 1/12/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

Well, I like the typical Asian girl. You know, Japanese, Chinese or Korean. She has to have a nice attitude, intelligent, shy (because shy girls are cute to me) pretty with a nice body (of course) and a VIRGIN.

I might sound old fashioned but I see virgin girls as those who have self-control. I see it as proof that they're still pure, that if they ever had past boyfriends they never gave everything that they had to them.

But I guess those types of girls are close to extinction these days. That's why I might never have a girlfriend. I'm sticking to that type of girl till the end... x_x




I'm sticking to myself. I am still waiting to the right person. But MOST gus are after sex so it's kinda hard to look for a decent one...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.