First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] - Avii
5225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


mamaamam wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


mamaamam wrote:

Name: Rizza
Payed? DONE!!
Text: Rizza, mamaamam
Picture (In Spoiler):

Finish! Sorry if it has bad quality. But hope you will like it.






Thanks :))


your welcome! :)



CAN I REQUEST AGAIN?
Creator
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 12/24/10 , edited 12/24/10

mamaamam wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


mamaamam wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


mamaamam wrote:

Name: Rizza
Payed? DONE!!
Text: Rizza, mamaamam
Picture (In Spoiler):

Finish! Sorry if it has bad quality. But hope you will like it.






Thanks :))


your welcome! :)



CAN I REQUEST AGAIN?


yeah you can. But you need to pay again.
Member
3975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Name: Mai
Payed? YES!
Text: Mai Muffins
Picture (In Spoiler):

ADDITIONAL? sparkly stuffs, glittery and pinky texture
///D E S I G N E R///
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

-xMaiMuffinsx- wrote:

Name: Mai
Payed? YES!
Text: Mai Muffins
Picture (In Spoiler):

ADDITIONAL? sparkly stuffs, glittery and pinky texture


///D E S I G N E R///
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11


Sorry if its really really late.. Hope you'll like this. Here you go::

17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Name: Kiti-chan
Payed? yes
Text: Sakura & Fay , Kiti-chan, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Picture (In Spoiler):

ADDITIONAL? your choice
///D E S I G N E R///
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you ! HAHA ;]
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

Kiti-chan wrote:

Name: Kiti-chan
Payed? yes
Text: Sakura & Fay , Kiti-chan, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Picture (In Spoiler):

ADDITIONAL? your choice

Here you go Hope u likee it ..
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

monBernzcute13 wrote:


Kiti-chan wrote:

Name: Kiti-chan
Payed? yes
Text: Sakura & Fay , Kiti-chan, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Picture (In Spoiler):

ADDITIONAL? your choice

Here you go Hope u likee it ..


oh me goosh its so awsome me loves it, thanx
///F O R U M E R///
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 1/12/11
Name: animeegirl
Payed? oh yes ! xDD
Text: lady phantomhive , animeegirl
Picture (In Spoiler):

if you cant see it .. check it out here xDD

ADDITIONAL?
your choice ! :DD
///D E S I G N E R///
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you ! HAHA ;]
Offline
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11
You're Welcome
Kiti-chan
///D E S I G N E R///
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you ! HAHA ;]
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

animeegirl wrote:

Name: animeegirl
Payed? oh yes ! xDD
Text: lady phantomhive , animeegirl
Picture (In Spoiler):

if you cant see it .. check it out here xDD

ADDITIONAL?
your choice ! :DD


Here you Go sis ! Hope u like it
///F O R U M E R///
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11


sugoiii ! :] its super nice siss ! xDD HEHE :] thank youu ! :DD
///D E S I G N E R///
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you ! HAHA ;]
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
You're Welcome sis !
///F O R U M E R///
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
heehe xDD your the best sis ! xDD
///D E S I G N E R///
13039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Beside you ! HAHA ;]
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Nopee I'm not desu ! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.