First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Create/Sign Up as Character Here
139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

username: _Hantsuki_
characters name: Gajeel Redfox
age: unknown
magic: iron dragonslayer
guild: fairy tail
will you be active: absolutely
did you invite your friends: yes


APPROVED
Member
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Dream World
Offline
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/5/10
username: DriedSnug
characters name:Ace
age:no info
magic:Dark magic and summon
guild: Fairy Tail
will you be active: yes, but i will be busy some time , so it depends
did you invite your friends: yes

139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

DriedSnug wrote:

username: DriedSnug
characters name:Ace
age:no info
magic:Dark magic and summon
guild: Fairy Tail
will you be active: yes, but i will be busy with school, so it depends
did you invite your friends: yes



Approved!
139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/10



username: XIIIDARKNESS
characters name: Ritsu
age: 17
magic: Rain Dragon Slayer Magic
guild: Fairytail
will you be active: Very Active!
did you invite your friends: I will in a bit!




Lol I wanted to have two!
Posted 12/5/10
username: _Hantsuki_
characters name: Pantherlily
age: unknown
magic: Exceed magic, and battle mode shift, and expert in fighting
guild: fairy tail
will you be active: sure why not? xD
did you invite your friends: yes yes yes xDD
Creator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

username: _Hantsuki_
characters name: Pantherlily
age: unknown
magic: Exceed magic, and battle mode shift, and expert in fighting
guild: fairy tail
will you be active: sure why not? xD
did you invite your friends: yes yes yes xDD


APPROVED and tobi APPROVED!
Member
35533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / No.
Offline
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/6/10
username:armani2gansta
characters name:Aoi Kinashi
age:unknown
magic:necromancy and controls copper
guild:Fairy Tail
will you be active:of course
did you invite your friends:yup (:
Member
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Wonderland, ha...
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
username: DeliSenpai
characters name: Erza Scarlet
age: 19
magic: Re-equip aka The Knight
guild: Fairy Tail Guild
will you be active: Of course
did you invite your friends: Going to

And/or

characters name: Mystogon
age: 19
magic: Sleep, Illusion and an Unknown Title type
guild: Fairy Tail Guild
139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

armani2gansta wrote:

username:armani2gansta
characters name:Aoi Kinashi
age:unknown
magic:necromancy and controls copper
guild:Fairy Tail
will you be active:of course
did you invite your friends:yup (:





Deli_Senpai wrote:

username: DeliSenpai
characters name: Erza Scarlet
age: 19
magic: Re-equip aka The Knight
guild: Fairy Tail Guild
will you be active: Of course
did you invite your friends: Going to

And/or

characters name: Mystogon
age: 19
magic: Sleep, Illusion and an Unknown Title type
guild: Fairy Tail Guild


Approved!
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 7/10/11
username: rkanubis
characters name: Cross
age: Unknown
magic: Light God Slayer
guild: The Rosenkreuz Orden
will you be active: Definitely
did you invite your friends: We'll see
139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

rkanubis wrote:

username: rkanubis
characters name: Cross
age: 21
magic: Light and Darkness Dragon Slayer
guild: None
will you be active: Definitely
did you invite your friends: We'll see


Approved!
Member
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
username:hiiro666
characters name: Loki
age: n/a
magic: Zodiac/celestical key? idk lol wht whould u call it?
guild:FAIRY TALE!
will you be active: hellz yes!
did you invite your friends:O.o im on it! invited!
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

hiiro666 wrote:

username:hiiro666
characters name: Loki
age: n/a
magic: Zodiac/celestical key? idk lol wht whould u call it?
guild:FAIRY TALE!
will you be active: hellz yes!
did you invite your friends:O.o im on it! invited!


APPROVED
Member
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/15/10
Username : FadedLife
Name : Kairo Tsugaya
Age : 15
Guild : Fairy Tail
Magic : Controller of Water/Wind
Invite Buddies ? : Yes
Be Active? : Yes
139369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

FadedLife wrote:

Username : FadedLife
Name : Kairo Tsugaya
Age : 15
Guild : Fairy Tail
Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer & Controller of Water/Wind
Invite Buddies ? : Yes
Be Active? : Yes


Aprroved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.