First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Info About The position in R.U
Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

natshume wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

Name: fragile_29
Year: 1st year
i would like to be a certified royal student here in Royal University
i already did the requirement :)
i finished uploading 40 pictures



ill check it up my sis is kinda busy right now she's having the exam now....sorry for the trouble..


okay.thank you very much =)
sorry for disturbing you guys. im really sorry =)
Member
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
name:aznmem_10
Year: 1st year
pics uplaoded: 40 n up
can i join now i did all the reguirements
Creator
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / RIGHT HERE... HAHAHA
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

bigballa8000 wrote:

uploaded 40 pics, wanna be a 4th year student at royal univerity


ill check ur uploads... and i'll update the profile soon... ^^
Member
82977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
thanx
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Okay after gutting my documents for pictures I finally uploaded 40 pics... I don't know if some were already posted though, I hope they weren't... -.- But any ways I'd like to be a 1st year student at Royal University.
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

princessxangelxyumei wrote:

The FF requirement for being Royal Assistant Principal is
1. u have too make 2 or more interesting Forum topic...
2.u have too upload pic,atleast 30

FOR THE PROFESSOR IS THE FF
1.tleast one forum topic post and it should be interesting for everybody..
2. uplod pics,tleast 30

FOR THE COOKS AND FOR THE ASSISTANT
1. FOR THE COOK!! atleast one forum topic and it should be interesting too but u dont have to upload pics ..
2.FOR THE ASSISTANT!! atleast uplod more than 30 pics but u dont hve to make forum!!!!
FOR THE STUDENT!!!
SAY IF UR A 4TH,3RD,2ND OR 1ST YR...
THEN DO THIS!!!!! PLSSS UPLOAD, ATLEAST 40 PICS.....BUT U DONT HAVE TO MAKE A FORUM TOPIC...
.


THATS ALL AND THNKXXXX...JUST PM ME IF UR DONE OR PM NATSHUME


can i be a 3rd year student?
Creator
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / RIGHT HERE... HAHAHA
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

mariebern wrote:


princessxangelxyumei wrote:

The FF requirement for being Royal Assistant Principal is
1. u have too make 2 or more interesting Forum topic...
2.u have too upload pic,atleast 30

FOR THE PROFESSOR IS THE FF
1.tleast one forum topic post and it should be interesting for everybody..
2. uplod pics,tleast 30

FOR THE COOKS AND FOR THE ASSISTANT
1. FOR THE COOK!! atleast one forum topic and it should be interesting too but u dont have to upload pics ..
2.FOR THE ASSISTANT!! atleast uplod more than 30 pics but u dont hve to make forum!!!!
FOR THE STUDENT!!!
SAY IF UR A 4TH,3RD,2ND OR 1ST YR...
THEN DO THIS!!!!! PLSSS UPLOAD, ATLEAST 40 PICS.....BUT U DONT HAVE TO MAKE A FORUM TOPIC...
.


THATS ALL AND THNKXXXX...JUST PM ME IF UR DONE OR PM NATSHUME


can i be a 3rd year student?




hey...ofcourse u can as long as your done doing all the recquirements...
109420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
i uploaded 40 pics can i b a 3rd year
Creator
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / RIGHT HERE... HAHAHA
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

i uploaded 40 pics can i b a 3rd year


sure... i already checked it and ur IN! welcome to RU!!!


i'll send u A PM!
Member
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Name:Kelrosna
Year: 3th year
i would upload pics so0n.
Creator
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / RIGHT HERE... HAHAHA
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

Kelrosna wrote:

Name:Kelrosna
Year: 3th year
i would upload pics so0n.


ok... we'll put you in as a 3rd year student...

after u have done all the things you have to do...

good luck!
Member
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

princessxangelxyumei wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

Name:Kelrosna
Year: 3th year
i would upload pics so0n.


ok... we'll put you in as a 3rd year student...

after u have done all the things you have to do...

good luck!


ok i uploaded 40 pics though some are quite weird =X


Member
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / winnipeg, mb
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
name: ivern12
year: 3rd year
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i'd like to be a 3rd year student!... i'll upload pics now...
Member
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
COOOllll
photos of ??? can it be like bleach and stuff?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.