First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Streets near FT Guild
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/11/10
Streets near FT Guild.. Yes, its the streets!

Member
37720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/10
Lila: Mmm...I think I should take a walk *starts walking in no certain direction*
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:

Lila: Mmm...I think I should take a walk *starts walking in no certain direction*


Ritsu

Hello there!
Member
37720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:

Lila: Mmm...I think I should take a walk *starts walking in no certain direction*


Ritsu

Hello there!


Lila: Hello Ritsu!!! What r u doing here?
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:

Lila: Mmm...I think I should take a walk *starts walking in no certain direction*


Ritsu

Hello there!


Lila: Hello Ritsu!!! What r u doing here?


Ritsu

Looking for a cool place to hangout! & you?
also Im a member now! *Shows the fairy stamp on his right hand, in blue*
Member
37720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/10
Lila: Great, I was just walking.Cool now u are a member *shiny eyes* and now I want to be a fairy tail member so I'm going to the guild!! *smiles**Runs to the guild*
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:

Lila: Great, I was just walking.Cool now u are a member *shiny eyes* and now I want to be a fairy tail member so I'm going to the guild!! *smiles**Runs to the guild*


Ritsu

okay then!
Posted 12/10/10
Zerus could be seen taking a plain stroll.
.......
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

OoOeMiLyOoO wrote:

Lila: Great, I was just walking.Cool now u are a member *shiny eyes* and now I want to be a fairy tail member so I'm going to the guild!! *smiles**Runs to the guild*


Ritsu
*Smiles*
okay then!
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel
*walks in and sees Ritsu*
ehh..? its the dragonslayer without any cat. *smirks* how poor of you..
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel
*walks in and sees Ritsu*
ehh..? its the dragonslayer without any cat. *smirks* how poor of you..


Ritsu
*points his fairy he has now*
I don't need one! I have a fairy!
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel: A fairy eh? How girly of you, punk
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel: A fairy eh? How girly of you, punk


Ritsu
* fairy sorrounds you in a rain prison *
the fairy can hear you*
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

Hehehe *smirks*
* i point the direction of my arm infront of me, to Ritsu's position, and my hand touching the water*
Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs! * A seal apepars, and iron spears blast from the seal, making a hole in front of me, and all spears are blasted to you*

ooc: hmm for gajeel's techniques, can i also use "made-up" techniques for him? or just his original techniques ?
140665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

Hehehe *smirks*
* i point the direction of my arm infront of me, to Ritsu's position, and my hand touching the water*
Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs! * A seal apepars, and iron spears blast from the seal, making a hole in front of me, and all spears are blasted to you*

ooc: hmm for gajeel's techniques, can i also use "made-up" techniques for him? or just his original techniques ?


Ritsu
*appears on. Ceiling now*
That was pretty cool!


Occ yea you can
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.