First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Streets near FT Guild
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

* As it collides, an explosion more powerful than before happens, and everything aorund us was destroyed*
*stares at you, and smirks*


Ritsu
COOLER!!!
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

heh! * I stretched my arms*
So, let's begin round 2
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

heh! * I stretched my arms*
So, let's begin round 2


Ritsu
Lets begin. Then!
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

* I then charged at you*
Iron Dragon's Sword! * My right arm turns into a blade, and i slash it down to you*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

* I then charged at you*
Iron Dragon's Sword! * My right arm turns into a blade, and i slash it down to you*


Ritsu
Blocks
Spear. Of tje rain dragon! * Hanf turns to spezr
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

* I swung the sword to you once more, many times*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

* I swung the sword to you once more, many times*


Ritsu
*starts blocking*
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

* I slashed and swung my sword faster to you*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

* I slashed and swung my sword faster to you*


Ritsu
Blocks as fadt as he can
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

Iron Dragon's Club! * My left arm then turns into a club, and i strike it down to you*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

Iron Dragon's Club! * My left arm then turns into a club, and i strike it down to you*


Ritsu
* is hit*
Ow that kina hurt?
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

heh! * I slash down my sword again *
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

heh! * I slash down my sword again *


Ritsu
* barly blocks it*
Posted 12/11/10


Gajeel

*thinks* There is something odd.. he lets my attacks hit him..
* I then stopped and jumped back, out of the way*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Gajeel

*thinks* There is something odd.. he lets my attacks hit him..
* I then stopped and jumped back, out of the way*


Ritsu
Finally figured it out?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.