First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lucy's House
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/5/10
Lucy's House~

87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
Lucy: *goes into house and sits into couch*

It's so nice to be around here when it's quiet
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: *goes into house and sits into couch*

It's so nice to be around here when it's quiet


Ritsu

Yo Lucy!
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Lucy: Hey there Ritsu, i hope you like this place

*gets up from couch*

let me show you around *leads you through the house and shows you your room*
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:


Lucy: Hey there Ritsu, i hope you like this place

*gets up from couch*

let me show you around *leads you through the house and shows you your room*


Ritsu

Not a bad place here Lucy-Chan~
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: Thanks *smiles*

This place hasn't been cleaned up ever since I've been having to work so hard to pay the rent
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: Thanks *smiles*

This place hasn't been cleaned up ever since I've been having to work so hard to pay the rent


Ritsu

Want me to help you with that?
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: PLEASE HELP ME PAY THE RENT!

*realizes that she said it so loudly and looks embarrassed*

It's just that well... i've started taking in room mates so that we can split up the cost of the rent
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: PLEASE HELP ME PAY THE RENT!

*realizes that she said it so loudly and looks embarrassed*

It's just that well... i've started taking in room mates so that we can split up the cost of the rent


Ritsu

Its okay~ I will help.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: yay thank you so much~

*randomly hugs you*

139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: yay thank you so much~

*randomly hugs you*



Ritsu

*Blushes*
No Problem. Lucy
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: *lets go of you*

Sorry if that made you feel weird, i won't do it again if it did
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: *lets go of you*

Sorry if that made you feel weird, i won't do it again if it did


Ritsu

*Still Blushing*

its okay I dont mind.

*Smiles*
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
((g2g soon))

Lucy: do you want to start bringing ur stuff in here?
139379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

((g2g soon))

Lucy: do you want to start bringing ur stuff in here?


Ritsu

Yea~ *STarts getting stuff in*

(((okay then~)))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.