First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lucy's House
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Ritsu

Yea~ *STarts getting stuff in*

(((okay then~)))


Lucy: are you sure you don't mind living with other girls?
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Ritsu

Yea~ *STarts getting stuff in*

(((okay then~)))


Lucy: are you sure you don't mind living with other girls?


Ritsu

Yea Im sure. Its not really a problem for me.
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: ok if you say so ^_^

*goes into the kitchen*

do you know how to cook?
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: ok if you say so ^_^

*goes into the kitchen*

do you know how to cook?


Ritsu

*Smiles*
Im a pretty good cook!
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: Really??

*eyes brighten*

can you help make dinner?
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: Really??

*eyes brighten*

can you help make dinner?


Ritsu

*Smiles again*

Sure I can!
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: what do you want to make tonight?
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: what do you want to make tonight?


Ritsu

*Smiles*
lets see...
How bout everything that just taste good! *Laughs*
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: Amazing! I feel so happy that i have a cook at my house

But... since panther lily stole my food i don't have any ingredients
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: Amazing! I feel so happy that i have a cook at my house

But... since panther lily stole my food i don't have any ingredients


Ritsu

Well then. lets go get some Lucy. I will pay for them!
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: You're the best! *smiles happily*

I don't know what to buy though... we could get all kinds of vegetables and meat, but you're the chef tonight, so let's get whatever we need

((should we go to the Streets of FT forum?))
140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Lucy: You're the best! *smiles happily*

I don't know what to buy though... we could get all kinds of vegetables and meat, but you're the chef tonight, so let's get whatever we need

((should we go to the Streets of FT forum?))


Ritsu

*Smiles*
Okay lets go!

((Im not sure lol, your choice!))
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
((it won't be a problem if we stay in this forum doesn't exactly matter))

Lucy:
*steps out of her house and heads towards the market place*
*starts walking on the stone wall nearby the river*

Random guy on a boat: careful lucy-san!

Hai hai i will

*smiles happily*

140011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

((it won't be a problem if we stay in this forum doesn't exactly matter))

Lucy:
*steps out of her house and heads towards the market place*
*starts walking on the stone wall nearby the river*

Random guy on a boat: careful lucy-san!

Hai hai i will

*smiles happily*



((okay then))

Ritsu

*Smiles happily & follows*
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lucy: *arrives at market place*
Ritsu, what do you want to get?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.