First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The chacter set up
Posted 12/5/10

Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.
Posted 12/5/10

knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.


yea and i think we need a rp for the party what do u think?
Posted 12/5/10

Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.


yea and i think we need a rp for the party what do u think?


yea that sounds reasonable.
Posted 12/5/10

knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.


yea and i think we need a rp for the party what do u think?


yea that sounds reasonable.


thank you
Posted 12/5/10

Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.


yea and i think we need a rp for the party what do u think?


yea that sounds reasonable.


thank you


no problem glad to help
Posted 12/5/10

knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


knife wrote:

thanks and that's alright i don't think many people like my type of rp


okay then i guess just a thought smiles


ok and if you need any more help just ask.


yea and i think we need a rp for the party what do u think?


yea that sounds reasonable.


thank you


no problem glad to help


okay then smiles
Member
3064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pilipinas
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
Username: iKyuubi
Name :miku_miku_fire
What you are going to bring to the party : Vocaloid party music
Pic:

Posted 12/5/10

iKyuubi wrote:

Username: iKyuubi
Name :miku_miku_fire
What you are going to bring to the party : Vocaloid party music
Pic:



Great name you pass now you may start rping in the other 2 topics please .
Moderator
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:

Username: Hinata77
Name : Hina misa
What you are going to being to the party : the drinks
Pic:


cool and nice pic and now you are in now thing of the rps please


thank you


no problem now we need some rps so people can start rping please help.


sure i dont mind helpng can u make me a mod and i can start some forums so people can start to rp


okay then i will


thansk so basically i wont be able to start any forums today but ill try tomorrow moring k ill help as much as i can

allright then okay want to make this the best group as i can,

and dont worry ill help as much as i can
Posted 12/6/10

Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:

Username: Hinata77
Name : Hina misa
What you are going to being to the party : the drinks
Pic:


cool and nice pic and now you are in now thing of the rps please


thank you


no problem now we need some rps so people can start rping please help.


sure i dont mind helpng can u make me a mod and i can start some forums so people can start to rp


okay then i will


thansk so basically i wont be able to start any forums today but ill try tomorrow moring k ill help as much as i can

allright then okay want to make this the best group as i can,

and dont worry ill help as much as i can


okay then great smiles
Posted 12/6/10
Username: : X_Cookie_Monster_X
Name: Cookies
What you are going to being to the party : The Cookies
Pic:
Posted 12/6/10

X_Cookie_Monster_X wrote:

Username: : X_Cookie_Monster_X
Name: Cookies
What you are going to being to the party : The Cookies
Pic:


okay cookie you pass you may start rping now with the other have fun
Member
29561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Username: Jots
Name : Shotaro
What you are going to bring to the party : food and drinks

Pic:




Posted 12/6/10

jots wrote:

Username: Jots
Name : Shotaro
What you are going to bring to the party : food and drinks

Pic:






you pass you may start rping with the others.
Member
29561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
ok then
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.