First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
are humans descended from angels
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
not much proof but just a thought probably would make a good story or anime but tell me what you think of it just a little info

ok so this is how i think

so we call space the heavens, and angels reside in heaven and stars in space so is it possible that the stars in the sky are really angels?

In the bible it says that the devil is a fallen angel... so is it possible that (will sound odd) maybe more than one angel fell and we are descended from them which is why people have good and bad in them?

Stars shine and whenever you see a pic of an angel they are usually shining and if they are in heaven (the perfect place) shouldn't they be happy?

Stars glow so if we are descended from angels/ stars is it possible that when we get happy we glow...well a little you know light dims after hundreds and thousands of years of usage. So is that possibly why we look better when happy?

these are just a few basics of it. Still to understand it you need to think what if
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Yeah and I'm the Queen of England.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Stars are made up of big exploding balls of gas, mostly hydrogen and helium.

o.o I am not a full believer of god so . A sense of tingle that this will turn into an extended discussion o.o.
Posted 12/6/10
That's a good question, I never thought about that. but wouldn't it be mentioned in the Bible if we're descendants from angels?
Since we're suppose to be descendants from the first man and woman Adam and Eve, and they were created on Earth, I think that's right. I like your ideas here though.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10
no such thing as angels
2737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / kelantan
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
em...............................
53679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Isn't her mind beautiful for thinking it's even remotely possible

Don't ruin it you guys, it's like telling a kid putting cookies near the chimney there's no such thing as santa
Posted 12/6/10
Well, if you consider spheres of plasma to be angels, sure why not?
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Lemonii wrote:

Isn't her mind beautiful for thinking it's even remotely possible

Don't ruin it you guys, it's like telling a kid putting cookies near the chimney there's no such thing as santa


thanx
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10
errrrrrrr floating sparkly dust

we evolde from micro organisms and evoled loot more frow time to adjust to the conditions of the planet



sooo if u think we go back werds we die and tern in to angles ok this is just an odd staminate tbh




ill sumrise it up NO WE DID NOT
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Shohee wrote:

Stars are made up of big exploding balls of gas, mostly hydrogen and helium.

o.o I am not a full believer of god so . A sense of tingle that this will turn into an extended discussion o.o.

watch Sadamitsu the Destroyer and you will find out what stars are really made up of
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
^ The more glamorous theory of evolution.
Posted 12/6/10
So apparently my science book lied to me. Evolution is false and so is astronmy.
angels + stars = people. I should tell them that, maybe I'll win the noble prize.

To be young and naive. I sort of miss those days.
12104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Posto se Azijati...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

rindaja wrote:

not much proof but just a thought probably would make a good story or anime but tell me what you think of it just a little info

ok so this is how i think

so we call space the heavens, and angels reside in heaven and stars in space so is it possible that the stars in the sky are really angels?

In the bible it says that the devil is a fallen angel... so is it possible that (will sound odd) maybe more than one angel fell and we are descended from them which is why people have good and bad in them?

Stars shine and whenever you see a pic of an angel they are usually shining and if they are in heaven (the perfect place) shouldn't they be happy?

Stars glow so if we are descended from angels/ stars is it possible that when we get happy we glow...well a little you know light dims after hundreds and thousands of years of usage. So is that possibly why we look better when happy?

these are just a few basics of it. Still to understand it you need to think what if


What about demons?
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10

moratorium wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Stars are made up of big exploding balls of gas, mostly hydrogen and helium.

o.o I am not a full believer of god so . A sense of tingle that this will turn into an extended discussion o.o.

watch Sadamitsu the Destroyer and you will find out what stars are really made up of



he is right you no
73% hydrogen, 25% helium if u wont to be prosice 3% metals which include oxygen carbon

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.