First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you want to go to japan to live in your life time?
Posted 12/6/10
Feel free to invite me if your going to japan because after school im headed straight over there to relax for vacation.


14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
I wanna live there for 1 year.
To learn their language and culture.
Posted 12/7/10
Just wanna visit Japan is all one day ^^
Posted 12/7/10

KayzOR wrote:

I wanna live there for 1 year.
To learn their language and culture.


Thats cool. and are you planning on working there, or are you japanes in part or something

Posted 12/7/10

yuriecchigirl wrote:

Just wanna visit Japan is all one day ^^


Well if you set your mind to it then its not just one day. you will definitely be going. dont sweat it. if you really want something you'll get it. you just need the right intentions. i hope youll get their one day
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

sawlih wrote:


KayzOR wrote:

I wanna live there for 1 year.
To learn their language and culture.


Thats cool. and are you planning on working there, or are you japanes in part or something



Yeah i'll work to earn the money for food and rent i guess.
I'm not jap but Viet-Chinese.
People always assume i am wherever i go.

First thing they notice, That guy look Jap.
Posted 12/7/10
Fck yeah ~ but i'll just live for 1/2 years there, though i wanna live there forever with my friend :'3
Posted 12/7/10

KayzOR wrote:


sawlih wrote:


KayzOR wrote:

I wanna live there for 1 year.
To learn their language and culture.


Thats cool. and are you planning on working there, or are you japanes in part or something



Yeah i'll work to earn the money for food and rent i guess.
I'm not jap but Viet-Chinese.
People always assume i am wherever i go.

First thing they notice, That guy look Jap.


i have a japanese freind that looks like you so..im sorry i assumed that. im guyanese
Posted 12/7/10

-MisterYaoi wrote:

Fck yeah ~ but i'll just live for 1/2 years there, though i wanna live there forever with my friend :'3


same here. its my dream but i wont live there only.but all around the world.

Posted 12/7/10
Are you japanese or perhaps just american ? :'O

+Where Els would you live than just Japan ? >O<

Seoul in south Korea would be epic aswel for me >:'3
Posted 12/7/10
i would live any where man. as long as i get to travel the world
144109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Just want to visit ^^
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Just wanna visit. *laughs*
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

sawlih wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


sawlih wrote:


KayzOR wrote:

I wanna live there for 1 year.
To learn their language and culture.


Thats cool. and are you planning on working there, or are you japanes in part or something



Yeah i'll work to earn the money for food and rent i guess.
I'm not jap but Viet-Chinese.
People always assume i am wherever i go.

First thing they notice, That guy look Jap.


i have a japanese freind that looks like you so..im sorry i assumed that. im guyanese


LOL.
Really.. i see.
Yeah i know your a dude.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 12/8/10
I just wanna visit:)) heheh^~^~!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.