First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ultimate muscle roller legend
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10
I'll just leave this here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
now discuss. It's from Japan.
Posted 12/6/10
Again, I will never understand the obsession of this culture.
Posted 12/6/10
It's weird...
Posted 12/6/10
lmao check out that steam roller drifting
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Lol, I think my mind just got fucked.
Posted 12/6/10
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... and retarted
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

pendragonus wrote:

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... and retarted


hmmm, funny thing is, that's what I think of your dad. I guess we have something in common.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
When i first saw it, i was like, WTF...but i couldn't help but laugh xD
Posted 12/7/10

hoogleman wrote:


pendragonus wrote:

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... and retarted


hmmm, funny thing is, that's what I think of your dad. I guess we have something in common.


Are you offended that someone doesn't like your gay tastes?
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

pendragonus wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


pendragonus wrote:

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... and retarted


hmmm, funny thing is, that's what I think of your dad. I guess we have something in common.


Are you offended that someone doesn't like your gay tastes?


Not really. I am offended that You don't like my gay testes. I know you want to lick them. Otherwise, you wouldn't have brought up testicles ;).
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
I thought it was gonna be about the anime Ultimate Muscle

I just don't understand...
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

vnkid wrote:

I thought it was gonna be about the anime Ultimate Muscle

I just don't understand...


exactly my thoughts.
Posted 12/7/10

hoogleman wrote:


pendragonus wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


pendragonus wrote:

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... and retarted


hmmm, funny thing is, that's what I think of your dad. I guess we have something in common.


Are you offended that someone doesn't like your gay tastes?


Not really. I am offended that You don't like my gay testes. I know you want to lick them. Otherwise, you wouldn't have brought up testicles ;).


Listen, I've nothing against you liking men, just don't go around forcing your shit onto others.... Now go give it onto others as much as like taking it up the ass... Consider this the last on the issue, like any shit, a good flush is all you need..


Flush
Flush... (2nd flush was to make sure it went down.)
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 12/7/10 , edited 12/7/10
I see your gay Man-motorcycle-baby-dick video, and raise you this hot Japananese skank playing the guitar with her lady parts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHPk9tlfkk&feature=recentf&has_verified=1
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
WTF....?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.