First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
confession session
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like someone , and I`m too stubborn to say it`s love d:


But you just admitted it :)


Haha , I guess d:
But it feels better to admit it (:


Haha definitely. I know the feeling though :)

Just don't be stubborn forever ^_^


Lol , I`ve been stubborn for like 2 years )'x


Aiyah...! You'll regret it eventually!!! >_<


Hmmm , I don`t know ; I don`t think that falling in love (if I ever do) is something that you should regret d:


No, I mean you'll regret being stubborn and not admitting it. Cause it's only one sided! You should tell him!


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .
Posted 12/10/10 , edited 12/10/10
I've considered committing acts of bestiality with my Siberian Husky/German Shepherd. And I don't think murder is 100% wrong, only I hate looking at blood so I could never do it.
54348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / HK ^.^
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .

B'aww that's too bad~ Oh well... Opportunities will come
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .

B'aww that's too bad~ Oh well... Opportunities will come :)

Lol , well 2 years too long d: Soooo , hopefully I can get over him .. `Cause if I don`t , then there`s no room for new love d:
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/10/10
hrm... i've seen some pretty attractive children?
Posted 12/10/10

Glow_Worm wrote:

hrm... i've seen some pretty attractive children?


SHHHH, don't say it out loud... you'll scare them away.
54348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / HK ^.^
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .

B'aww that's too bad~ Oh well... Opportunities will come :)

Lol , well 2 years too long d: Soooo , hopefully I can get over him .. `Cause if I don`t , then there`s no room for new love d:

Haha don't worry. I think you can~

I was stuck on one person for more than double your amount haha. Worst was that this person liked me too, but I was just too stubborn to admit it ^^'

7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 12/10/10
I stayed late after school today, saying I was talking to my teachers about finals.
When really I was hanging out with this guy I really like. He wants to hang out tomorrow but my mom freaks whenever I want to hang out with a guy. My bestie says just to tell her. But then she'll restrict me to a giant limit.
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gunma, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

KillerCupcakes wrote:

I stayed late after school today, saying I was talking to my teachers about finals.
When really I was hanging out with this guy I really like. He wants to hang out tomorrow but my mom freaks whenever I want to hang out with a guy. My bestie says just to tell her. But then she'll restrict me to a giant limit.


Why don't you bring him home to meet your mom?
7559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


:OO
Wow.
I kinda feel stupid for not thinking about that.
>_<"
Thank you
:DD!
48165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/10
I had the same exact problem as you, but as i talked to her little by little i hinted at how much i liked her, she always smiled when we talked and she seemed happy. To make a very long story short, after i dropped out/left that school for 2 big reasons, one being this faggot who dont like her for crap and just uses her to show off asked her out i left that place. I went back as she was walking out of school this year and i asked her out, and her exact words were "That would be great, but i dont know what he would say". She wasent sarcastic she meant she would go with me but shes too nice/quiet to break up with the looser who, in being with her for almost 10 months has taken her on 2 dates. What im trying to say is DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME JUST ASK HER OUT:) Sry for being long winded and running my sentences together i just get so mad when i think about all of this Well at least as i wait for her, i know well be together eventually
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 12/10/10
I know that my boyfriend is cheating on me but I can't bring myself to break up with him.
I still love him and though he says that he loves me I doubt him when I see him with his bestfriend who he's actually in love with.
I feel so guilty because I don't know whether o ignore the cheating and pretend I'm happy or to break up with him so that he can be happy.
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .

B'aww that's too bad~ Oh well... Opportunities will come :)

Lol , well 2 years too long d: Soooo , hopefully I can get over him .. `Cause if I don`t , then there`s no room for new love d:

Haha don't worry. I think you can~

I was stuck on one person for more than double your amount haha. Worst was that this person liked me too, but I was just too stubborn to admit it ^^'



Ohh goodness ! Yours was worse than mine O:
Hmmms , I think I`ll just decide to get over him . I won`t try . It`s not worth it d: I`d rather find someone else , than wait for a person who doesn`t even notice me anymore d:
54348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / HK ^.^
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


leexlee wrote:


jpd7 wrote:


Ohhh ! Haha , he already knows I LIKE him , buttttttt he doesn`t feel the same .. SOOOO now I`m just trying to get over him . BUTTTT it`s not working very well d: So I just pretend I don`t .

B'aww that's too bad~ Oh well... Opportunities will come :)

Lol , well 2 years too long d: Soooo , hopefully I can get over him .. `Cause if I don`t , then there`s no room for new love d:

Haha don't worry. I think you can~

I was stuck on one person for more than double your amount haha. Worst was that this person liked me too, but I was just too stubborn to admit it ^^'



Ohh goodness ! Yours was worse than mine O:
Hmmms , I think I`ll just decide to get over him . I won`t try . It`s not worth it d: I`d rather find someone else , than wait for a person who doesn`t even notice me anymore d:


^_^ Yeah, that's the way to go
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gunma, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

KillerCupcakes wrote:



:OO
Wow.
I kinda feel stupid for not thinking about that.
>_<"
Thank you
:DD!


No problem! I hope you work it out. If he's a nice decent boy then your mom may even encourage you to go out with him hehe. Good luck!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.