First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Xiu Quin
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Tatsuo: -shakes his head and gives her back the money- i don't need it
Posted 12/7/10
"Hm, are you sure? I mean I'd feel bad taking this without letting you have your half."
-looks at him worried-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Tatsuo: -looks at her with serious look- im very sure you should keep it
Posted 12/7/10
Sharte started to slowly walk off, "If you say so, and don't worry I'll use the cash wisely."
-runs off waving at him. "HEY IF YOU'RE, UP FOR IT I'M NOT LEAVING TILL TOMORROW MAYBE WE CAN HANG OUT~! YOU KNOW WHERE I'LL BE!" -laughs-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Tatsuo: -tilts his head- well that girl was odd hmm >.> that shop keep was oddly suspious though
3950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 牛の土地♥
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

Rieemi-"hm..."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
Tatsuo: -sighs as he makes his rounds- wonder what that strange girl is up to today
Moderator
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
The two walk into town.

"So this is it? Looks dingy like the rest of this world…" Makoto sighed. "Oh well at least it's a bit cleaner."

"Awww come on enjoy things a bit!" He smiled.
Posted 12/9/10
She stops at the entrance, "Well he should be around here somewhere...hm, but just spot for a dragon tatt on his shoulders."
Sharte looks at Makoto, "Well sorry if this place not to your liking your highness" -in a sarcastic tone-

Looking at the town clock, "Ah! I'm gong to be late at this rate!"

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
Tatsuo: -continues walkin around patroling- hmm -sits on a bench- where to go now
-
Rei: -looks around and smiles then runs off looking for a place to eat-
Moderator
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


"Haha, sorry bout her she's always like this no matter what world. She only likes her world…" Kiyo sighed. "Though I've only visited her world once it's actually quite a neat place~" He looks around.

"Who're ya lookn for?" His ears perk up.
Posted 12/9/10
"Hm, okay whatever, sure!" Sharte started to run off but stop a little ways ahead of them, shouting, "Hey~! Will you two me fine on your own?"
Moderator
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 12/9/10


"For now, yes I believe so." Makoto said. "Well, if you're going… see ya."

Posted 12/9/10
"Alrighty then, ciao!" She runs through the town to the train station, "Bakana! My sister is going to kill me!"
Moderator
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
"Hm, where shall we go from here?" Kiyo said.

"I dunno, lets just wonder around." Makoto suggested.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.